How the Christian Right's Homophobia Scares Away Religious Young People

Sunni man, you support terrorism. Fact.
Nope.

I am a loyal patriotic American who has served in the U.S. Army and believes in the goals of the Constitution. :cool:

Thank you for your service.

You support Iran's position to eliminate the nation of Israel. Iran is the major sponsor of terrorism on this planet.

You and Jake are both sick and you both need professional help.

Sunni man, you support terrorism. Fact.
Nope.

I am a loyal patriotic American who has served in the U.S. Army and believes in the goals of the Constitution. :cool:

You support Iran's position to eliminate the nation of Israel. Iran is the major sponsor of terrorism on this planet.
You are welcome.

There is No doubt that Israel is the largest sponsor of terrorism.

Anytime there is chaos, conflict, or war, anywhere in the world; scratch the surface and you will find Israel/Mossad behind it. :doubt:

and believes in the goals of the Constitution.

You "think" that the Constitution is compatible with Sharia law......You don't believe in the Constitution.....You believe in something that is diametrically opposed to what the Constitution says.

But tell us why (1) you support militant Islam, and (2) you supported OBL.
Show me where I have ever stated that I support either one?? :cool:

You know, that :cool: smiley? Makes you look like you don't speak English, you're not sure what you said, and you're fine with that.

Regardless of who engineered the attack on our country, do you think it was justified.

Sharia Law and the Constitution are almost identical in both substance and purpose.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmZ0Qmqn3Wo]Feisal Abdul Rauf says America is "a Sharia Compliant State" - YouTube[/ame]

No, boop, your brand of idiocy is willful ignorance, with your proud claims that you don't read material to learn about subjects that you still opine on.

Sunni isn't ignorant, he's just an American Muslim. He poses less of a threat to our country than Progressives do. If you morons didn't embrace the anti-American, anti-liberty and dishonest ideology you do, and you didn't moronically support every threat to American exceptionalism and safety that exists, Muslims would just be an interesting and powerless minority in the US.

Thanks to you loons, they pose a threat. I hope you choke on it.

Sunni Man, why do you believe that attack was justified? If you don't, just say so, but understand your posts in the past will give you problems with such an answer.

Nope.

You are welcome.

There is No doubt that Israel is the largest sponsor of terrorism.

Anytime there is chaos, conflict, or war, anywhere in the world; scratch the surface and you will find Israel/Mossad behind it. :doubt:

Like I said, you need professional help.

Sunni Man, why do you believe that attack was justified? If you don't, just say so, but understand your posts in the past will give you problems with such an answer.

Every progressive whackjob on this site has at some point said that we brought 9/11 on ourselves.

Forum List

Back