How the losing party will react this midterm

AND it's PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE.

And the rubes STILL buy every bit of it. Fucking incredible.

George Wallace was a genius and a gentleman compared to Trump. I didn't vote for him but he was a good speaker and intelligent.

The left is going to steal, burn shit, and kill people regardless of how the election goes.

Dream on. The Democrats are not like Trump. There won't be any violence. Were you taught sportsmanship as a child?

That's part of being an American patriot. Sportsmanship is essential.

Dream on. The Democrats are not like Trump. There won't be any violence. Were you taught sportsmanship as a child?

You people murdered 25 innocents during your Summer of Terror in 2020. Not to mention injuring 1,200 cops and destroying $2 billion in property.

Everyone-Laughing-At-You.png

The left is going to steal, burn shit, and kill people regardless of how the election goes.

I'm ready and my big house in the very red southeast corner of South Dakota, at least 25 miles from the half-hearted wannabe blue metropolis of Sioux Falls, has room to sleep probably four more people, in case anyone wants to get out of the shitholes while the destruction happens. Almost everyone in my little rural farming town is armed and votes Republican.

Forum List

Back