How to demolish the oligarchy in 3 easy steps

Brian_1349

Mar 22, 2015
Case in point: We need to replace a bewildering miscellany of tax and economic security programs targeted at different constituencies with a few simple and universal policies that are identical for every Americans, rich, poor and middle class.

How to demolish the oligarchy in 3 easy steps - Salon.com

Is it possible to carry out all necessary changes the society is craving without implementing 3 easy steps suggested by Michael Lind? American society is highly unequal in terms of income and economic stability. Probably it is a good idea to eliminate excessive obstacles for lower and middle class. It will require decisiveness and political will but I believe it is worth it.

That's the answer? You defeat the oligarchy by Federalizing everything under single, universal, flagship entitlement programs? How nice for them that they get to soak -everyone- via one convenient joystick in stead of having to game several programs per piggy bank being robbed.

LMFAO doesn't come close to covering it.

That's the answer? You defeat the oligarchy by Federalizing everything under single, universal, flagship entitlement programs? How nice for them that they get to soak -everyone- via one convenient joystick in stead of having to game several programs per piggy bank being robbed.

Sure doesn't.
Ever heard of "monopolies"?

Hey, I am not judging by myself. I rely on international experience of providing social security and democracy. Top 10 democracies provide their citizens with universal health coverage. In most of them medical care is provided by state. Don't we have to learn from these countries instead of blindly denying our own problems?

Forum List

Back