How to distinguish between a liar and not

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
Trump makes campaign promises and just two weeks into his service proves he was being forthright. Not in all respects, but by most important measures. He's a liar.

Obama
makes campaign promises and doesn't keep any. I don't know, maybe a few. He's honest.

Obama kept his campaign promises

He got us out of Iraq and Afghanistan
He got us out of a recession
He repealed the Bush tax cuts on the wealthy
He passed comprehensive healthcare

Trump seems to be backing away from his by holding off Obamacare repeal for a year, descoping his Great Wall

Trump makes campaign promises and just two weeks into his service proves he was being forthright. Not in all respects, but by most important measures. He's a liar.

Obama
makes campaign promises and doesn't keep any. I don't know, maybe a few. He's honest.
Funny how that works. Obama could of closed Guantanamo if not for those old obstructionist Republicans.

Where's the repeal and replacement of ObamaCare he promised to deliver on day one?

You're damned right he's a liar.

Trump lies to his Chumps on nearly a daily basis, and they get right back in line for more.

That's Trump's method. He lies, and then the Chumps do all the heavy lifting for him to prove to themselves he didn't lie. :lol:

They BEG to be lied to so they can show their fealty to him in public.

Willful idiots.

Did Obama lie? Hell yes.

But Trump makes Obama look like a piker. It's almost as if Trump has to be the bestest and mostest at everything, even lying.

ESPECIALLY lying.

The other day I overheard someone say, "Even the left side of Trump's mouth doesn't believe what the right side is saying."

Sums it up nicely.

Obama kept his campaign promises[/QUOTE

My Presidency Will Be ‘A One-Term Proposition’ If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years

“Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.”

“Guantanamo will be closed no later than one year from now.”

“I fought with you in the Senate for comprehensive immigration reform. And I will make it a top priority in my first year as President.”

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Broken | PolitiFact

Obama pledges to halve budget deficit by 2013

Obama

Well you start by looking at facts and comparing them to claims:

Obama kept 280 of his campaign promises (50%) and delivered compromise on 25% more, fully failing on 25%.

Now maybe you are ignorant like most Trumpsters or maybe you are lying, I'd say it's the former.

Here is the quantified difference between a pathological liar like Trump that you can't trust on anything, and just a politician like Obama who will not always state the full truth of the matter, but at least makes an effort not to flat out lie:

wholies.png

On promises Turmp actually delivered on just 5 promises out of about 200-300, tallying it up as a yardstick of him not being a liar is premature at best.

Last edited:

Trump seems to be backing away from his by holding off Obamacare repeal for a year, descoping his Great Wall
We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan;

Obama quashed all hope for a speedy economic recovery. GDP has been dismal.

Congress adjusted tax laws, Obama signed off on it, after weeks of tantrums, gov shut down, and sequestration;

The ACA is a huge disaster by all measures.

Oh yeah, what about Guantanamo, bitch? Or the "if you like your doctor ... blah blah blah!"

Look, you can like Barry if you like. I don't care. But lying is not necessary. Your post is the equivalent of banging Susan Boyle but saying you banged an NFL cheerleader. It is just ridiculous, and it ruins your credibility.

You, my friend, banged a Susan Boyle, then you went back for more (and got some dribbling down your chin). That is a shame that you, and only you, own. Do I think less of you for it? Yes. Is it worse to do it, have everyone know it, and not own up to it? Yes.

You must be reading all those fake msm sites out there.
Trump lies to his Chumps on nearly a daily basis, and they get right back in line for more.

That's Trump's method. He lies, and then the Chumps do all the heavy lifting for him to prove to themselves he didn't lie. :lol:

They BEG to be lied to so they can show their fealty to him in public.

Willful idiots.
J

My Presidency Will Be ‘A One-Term Proposition’ If Economy Doesn't Turn In 3 Years

“Washington is broken. My whole campaign has been premised from the start on the idea that we have to fundamentally change how Washington works.”

“I fought with you in the Senate for comprehensive immigration reform. And I will make it a top priority in my first year as President.”

Seems the voters agreed that the economy had turned

Guantanamo went from 280 inmates down to 80. Not bad considering Congress blocked him from closing it

Republicans refused to work with him from day one. Makes it hard to rework the culture in Washington

Guantanamo went from 280 inmates down to 80. Not bad considering Congress blocked him from closing it

Republicans refused to work with him from day one. Makes it hard to rework the culture in Washington

Justice dept. proved corrupt.
IRS proved corrupt.
State Dept. proved corrupt.
DNC proved corrupt.
Liberal media proved corrupt.

That's just on top of my head. Way to go Obama, what a wonderful Washington culture. Any criticisms would be the fault of Republicans.

We are still in Iraq and Afghanistan;

Obama quashed all hope for a speedy economic recovery. GDP has been dismal.

Congress adjusted tax laws, Obama signed off on it, after weeks of tantrums, gov shut down, and sequestration;

The ACA is a huge disaster by all measures.

Oh yeah, what about Guantanamo, bitch? Or the "if you like your doctor ... blah blah blah!"

Look, you can like Barry if you like. I don't care. But lying is not necessary. Your post is the equivalent of banging Susan Boyle but saying you banged an NFL cheerleader. It is just ridiculous, and it ruins your credibility.

You, my friend, banged a Susan Boyle, then you went back for more (and got some dribbling down your chin). That is a shame that you, and only you, own. Do I think less of you for it? Yes. Is it worse to do it, have everyone know it, and not own up to it? Yes.

We are still in Germany too. Having ten thousand non-combat troops is not the same as having over 100,00 combat troops.
ACA is the most successful universal healthcare program in our nations history. If it is so bad.....why can't Republicans come up with something better after 8 years?

Obama saved us from a Depression, added 11 million jobs, cut unemployment by 5%, added 13,000 to theDow, added $55 trillion to our nations wealth

Oh...by the way...I kept my doctor

Obama

Liberal Lying, mouth open Hope/Change Not liberal has done what ran on.
obama.jpg donald-trump-a-1024.jpg

Justice dept. proved corrupt.
IRS proved corrupt.
State Dept. proved corrupt.
DNC proved corrupt.
Liberal media proved corrupt.

That's just on top of my head. Way to go Obama, what a wonderful Washington culture. Any criticisms would be the fault of Republicans.

Show me an indictment or a conviction and we can talk

I can show you some under Bush and reagan

4 things, 8 years.... fantastic.

Oh, how'd he do with that whole "debit is immoral" thingy? Or the Gitmo thingy? Or the "shovel ready jobs" thingy?

After Guantanamo, Freed Detainees Returned to Violence in Syria Battlefields
After Guantanamo, Freed Detainees Returned to Violence in Syria Battlefields
Release of Five Senior Taliban Figures from the U.S. Detention Center Renews Debate
Seem pretty proud of yourself that Obama released Murderers to return to murdering women and children. And to think liberals have lied saying they are for women. The TRUTH shall set you free.

Obama's spent more money than the first 43 presidents combined, does that seem a little unpatriotic? Liberals are the stupidest people in the universe.

'How to distinguish between a liar and not'

Is the person a Liberal? Snowflake - liar

Is it Obama / Hillary? Y - Are their lips moving? Y - Liar.

:p

No, he refused to work with Reps, as well as his Dems in Congresse refused to as well.
The Real Story of Obamacare's Birth -

This is, of course, a huge victory for President Obama. But the passage, implementation, and ratification of Obamacare continue to be plagued by a widespread belief that it was tarnished by the way it was proposed and debated. A raft of reporters, commentators, and politicians argue that the president made a huge mistake in taking up healthcare at the beginning of his term, before building relationships of trust with Republicans, and then compounded that error by jamming it through quickly without any Republican input or efforts to find common ground.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back