How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

Civil forfeiture laws are often abused - I don't like it. People assets are taken and they have to prove their innocence.

In this case, you only have to prove you are a citizen of the United States. What ambiguity do you see in that?

Considering the abuse we see of CF programs, I see red flags all over the place here. No thanks.
All money earned by illegals here was illegally attained

Then let's seize the assets of 10M people and launch a full scale guerilla war within our borders.

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

So your plan is to keep illegally attained assets in the hands of lawbreakers. That's a plan for liberty ...

My plan is to understand reality and to take actions that don't have enormously damaging unintended consequences.

These people are here. There are millions of them and they send a lot of money out of the country. It is quite reasonable to tax those transfers to fund the wall. Until we build a wall and control the border, anything else is meaningless.

In this case, you only have to prove you are a citizen of the United States. What ambiguity do you see in that?

Considering the abuse we see of CF programs, I see red flags all over the place here. No thanks.

Then let's seize the assets of 10M people and launch a full scale guerilla war within our borders.

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

So your plan is to keep illegally attained assets in the hands of lawbreakers. That's a plan for liberty ...

My plan is to understand reality and to take actions that don't have enormously damaging unintended consequences.

These people are here. There are millions of them and they send a lot of money out of the country. It is quite reasonable to tax those transfers to fund the wall. Until we build a wall and control the border, anything else is meaningless.
So you don't want to go after the people that employ the illegals, yeah don't want to hurt them guys.

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

Taking illegally earned money is "meaningless." Ridiculous. Gosh, we wouldn't want to give them the idea we dont want them here or anything. We need to start acting like it's a crime. And it is...

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

Taking illegally earned money is "meaningless." Ridiculous. Gosh, we wouldn't want to give them the idea we dont want them here or anything. We need to start acting like it's a crime. And it is...

No it's not. The transfers are already happening. So, I supposed in addition to civil forfeiture that all financial institutions be instructed to cease wire transfers by individuals out of the country. The Progs will love that. They want normal people to not be able to take money out of the country. So, the prohibition will be used as a pretext to control citizens as well.

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

So you don't want to go after the people that employ the illegals, yeah don't want to hurt them guys.
Employers of illegals should get a 1 year sentence, minimum. That would completely wipe out our illegal immigration problem.

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?

That , and go a step further and do the same with those who employ them with some jail time added.

I agree with that

Only one problem, wet backs occupy a shit ton of footy, County and state jobs.

I don't know what "footy" means, but why is that a problem? We have plenty of unemployed here and it would drive up wages from a free market standpoint rather than a fascist government program like the minimum wage

Whoops. County, city and state jobs.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

Employers of illegals should get a 1 year sentence, minimum. That would completely wipe out our illegal immigration problem.

That and a $500,000 dollar fine per illegal. Employers need to be run out of business so they learn fast.

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?
Don’t forget any relatives that are here legally that often harbor and aid them. They should have their assets seized as well to fund border defense.

Win, win, right?
Don’t forget any relatives that are here legally that often harbor and aid them. They should have their assets seized as well to fund border defense.
That would require due process though

Now, all you pickpockets have to do is find the illegals of Mexican decent that you can squeeze like yer an extortion soldier for da mafia..

Now, all you pickpockets have to do is find the illegals of Mexican decent that you can squeeze like yer an extortion soldier for da mafia..
What a racist. All illegals are not Mexican, grand dragon

Are you joking? I said that I knew it was an analogy

Then you said this: "I don’t care that you called them poor bank robbers ..."

If you want me to answer your questions, I'll be glad to. But if you do, you know what you're doing, cut the crap

Win, win, right?

Better idea...seize all assets from anyone who hires them.

Trump and Romney can pay for it.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html
We have more jobs available than people looking for jobs. Why are we building a Great Wall when we should be making the legal immigration process quicker and easier and get more people here to grow our country?

Ah, so you're thinking we hire poor people from shit hole countries to fill computer and engineering jobs. Great plan
Did I say anything about poor people or shithole countries? How about you stop putting words in my mouth and try a little harder to follow the conversation and stay on topic. You make yourself sound real stupid when you do shit like this.

Stop putting words in your mouth, that's classic when you can't stop doing that to me.

And you didn't get my response? Seriously? Wow

Civil forfeiture is no different that any other authoritarian scheme to relieve individuals of their property. No individual would or should have the authority to do the same to another individual. A government by, of, and for such individual should not have that authority either, even against individuals who are NOT governed by said government (which includes illegal Mexicans).

Principles are a bitch. I can see why it's much easier to have none.

:dunno:

Win, win, right?

Be a good little loon and go look up what an unconstitutional “taking” is

Maybe they should take the money for the wall from the trash who theinm you’re going to get a walk.

Moron.

Forum List

Back