How to fund the wall - civil forfeiture for being an illegal alien in the US

civil asset forfeiture is a crime committed against the people by the government!

That isn't what I said, you're a fucking idiot
Then I apologize. What were you trying to say?

I accept, and it was an analogy.

You seriously don't get this? "Gotcha, we should let poor bank robbers send the money they illegitimately acquired to their families as well. There is in fact no legitimate way for an illegal alien to make money here"
So you were referring to illegal aliens as the poor bank robbers... I get it was an analogy.

No, you didn't, you said "You just called them poor bank robbers." That means you did NOT grasp it was an analogy. Even though I said, "Gotcha, we should let poor bank robbers send the money they illegitimately acquired to their families as well"

So let me see if I understand your point...
We should tax the outgoing money to Mexico to pay for the wall because it is coming from illegal aliens who shouldn’t be here anyways. Is that right?

Yet again, I'm going to go back to what I already said: "There is in fact no legitimate way for an illegal alien to make money here."

You still have added zero to what I clearly said in the first place
You misunderstood my comment. I don’t care that you called them poor bank robbers ...

Stopped reading right here. I didn't call them poor bank robbers. It was an analogy, which I showed you multiple times and even made the text large for you. There is no real discussion if you continue to misrepresent what I said. I'll just banter with you since you can't or won't read what I actually said

American consumers will fund the wall.
That's OK... whatever it takes to keep the Barbarian Hordes outside the walls.

It's cheaper, however, to begin crucifying employers of Illegal Aliens.

Ruinous fines and years of jail-time for a few dozen large and mid-scale ones, scattered across the country, and that $hit will stop damned-fast... at the speed of light.

And if the laws do not exist to facilitate such (metaphorical, in the law-courts) public crucifixions, a legislative nip-and-tuck here-and-there should do the trick.

Last edited:
Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?

Better idea...seize all assets from anyone who hires them.

Trump and Romney can pay for it.

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html
We have more jobs available than people looking for jobs. Why are we building a Great Wall when we should be making the legal immigration process quicker and easier and get more people here to grow our country?

Ah, so you're thinking we hire poor people from shit hole countries to fill computer and engineering jobs. Great plan

Let's implement civil forfeiture for illegal aliens. Government can take their cars, bank accounts, wires to Mexico, whatever they want. That money can be used to build a big, beautiful wall. It can also be used to fund electronic surveillance of the wall, hire more border agents. And ... in reality Mexico is paying the bill for that like Trump promised.

Win, win, right?

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/27/nyregion/trump-tower-illegal-immigrant-workers-union-settlement.html
We have more jobs available than people looking for jobs. Why are we building a Great Wall when we should be making the legal immigration process quicker and easier and get more people here to grow our country?

Ah, so you're thinking we hire poor people from shit hole countries to fill computer and engineering jobs. Great plan

Except he didn't say that now did he? He's talking about the jobs we've been importing people from "shithole" countries to do since our founding. Picking our crops, cleaning our houses, wiping the asses of our elderly.

By the way, even "shithole" countries have universities.

Win, win, right?
Rather than wasting money on Trump’s wall of bigotry and hate, spend it instead on education.

So we use the civil forfeiture money from illegal aliens to save taxpayer money for schools. Hmm. After we've paid for the wall, I like it

Win, win, right?
Not all illegals are from Mexico dumb ass. People like you are illegal to be on earth...fucking embarrassing.

"Illegal to be on earth?" Yes, I've always said that leftists want to make disagreeing with you illegal. You're tyrants.

And you're going to have to help me, where did I say illegal aliens only come from Mexico?

Win, win, right?

That , and go a step further and do the same with those who employ them with some jail time added.

Maybe we should harvest them for transplant organs, too. I mean, why not, as long as we are being cruel and racist, let's go all out.

View attachment 197303

It's cruel and racist to not allow people to self select to come here even if they are violent criminals, health risks or can't support themselves. Got it.

Any other jewels of wisdom I should write down, Joe?

Win, win, right?

That , and go a step further and do the same with those who employ them with some jail time added.

I agree with that

Win, win, right?

I agree with that

Only one problem, wet backs occupy a shit ton of footy, County and state jobs.

Win, win, right?

I agree with that

Only one problem, wet backs occupy a shit ton of footy, County and state jobs.

I don't know what "footy" means, but why is that a problem? We have plenty of unemployed here and it would drive up wages from a free market standpoint rather than a fascist government program like the minimum wage

Then I apologize. What were you trying to say?

I accept, and it was an analogy.

You seriously don't get this? "Gotcha, we should let poor bank robbers send the money they illegitimately acquired to their families as well. There is in fact no legitimate way for an illegal alien to make money here"
So you were referring to illegal aliens as the poor bank robbers... I get it was an analogy.

No, you didn't, you said "You just called them poor bank robbers." That means you did NOT grasp it was an analogy. Even though I said, "Gotcha, we should let poor bank robbers send the money they illegitimately acquired to their families as well"

So let me see if I understand your point...
We should tax the outgoing money to Mexico to pay for the wall because it is coming from illegal aliens who shouldn’t be here anyways. Is that right?

Yet again, I'm going to go back to what I already said: "There is in fact no legitimate way for an illegal alien to make money here."

You still have added zero to what I clearly said in the first place
You misunderstood my comment. I don’t care that you called them poor bank robbers ...

Stopped reading right here. I didn't call them poor bank robbers. It was an analogy, which I showed you multiple times and even made the text large for you. There is no real discussion if you continue to misrepresent what I said. I'll just banter with you since you can't or won't read what I actually said
Are you joking? I said that I knew it was an analogy and I said that I didn’t care about the analogy, it has nothing to do with the discussion or my point. Why is having a conversation with you like pulling teeth? I’m trying to stay on topic and you keep derailing it with nonesense.

Win, win, right?

Did I say anything about poor people or shithole countries? How about you stop putting words in my mouth and try a little harder to follow the conversation and stay on topic. You make yourself sound real stupid when you do shit like this.

Win, win, right?

I'd rather just tax money transfers out of the U.S. to Mexico.

And let illegal aliens stay here? You know my plan isn't just about funding the wall, right?

Civil forfeiture laws are often abused - I don't like it. People assets are taken and they have to prove their innocence.

In this case, you only have to prove you are a citizen of the United States. What ambiguity do you see in that?

Considering the abuse we see of CF programs, I see red flags all over the place here. No thanks.

Win, win, right?

And let illegal aliens stay here? You know my plan isn't just about funding the wall, right?

Civil forfeiture laws are often abused - I don't like it. People assets are taken and they have to prove their innocence.

In this case, you only have to prove you are a citizen of the United States. What ambiguity do you see in that?

Considering the abuse we see of CF programs, I see red flags all over the place here. No thanks.
All money earned by illegals here was illegally attained

Then let's seize the assets of 10M people and launch a full scale guerilla war within our borders.

That will end well.

Then let's seize the assets of 10M people and launch a full scale guerilla war within our borders.

That will end well.
Hyperbole much?

So your plan is to keep illegally attained assets in the hands of lawbreakers. That's a plan for liberty ...

Forum List

Back