🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to Get More Trump, Part 9,454 in the Continuing Series

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
The left lack self awareness, so they keep telling America more Trump is needed.

upload_2017-2-3_7-0-10.png

upload_2017-2-3_7-0-24.png

upload_2017-2-3_7-0-34.png

upload_2017-2-3_7-0-44.png

upload_2017-2-3_7-0-57.png

upload_2017-2-3_7-2-49.png

upload_2017-2-3_7-3-5.png

Progressives have shown they can't adapt to changing realities.

My main concern is if the Police continue to coddle these idiots, then people may decide they have no choice but to take matters into their own hands.

The deferring of policing powers to the government is based on the government doing its job.

My main concern is if the Police continue to coddle these idiots, then people may decide they have no choice but to take matters into their own hands.

The deferring of policing powers to the government is based on the government doing its job.
In the 92 LA riots the Koreans lined the roof tops of their businesses with men with rifles. Nothing happened in those areas, likely because word got out. But I see the same thing happening again and it will be a blood bath.
upload_2017-2-3_7-14-38.png

In the 92 LA riots the Koreans lined the roof tops of their businesses with men with rifles. Nothing happened in those areas, likely because word got out. But I see the same thing happening again and it will be a blood bath.
View attachment 110457

I'm more concerned about 1500 "Bikers for Trump" showing up and having a melee form between the groups. Here at least, deterrence worked, and they were dealing with people more looking to get a free Stereo than actually fighting.

View attachment 110457

Well that's pretty much what americans want, might as well get to it.

View attachment 110457

I'm more concerned about 1500 "Bikers for Trump" showing up and having a melee form between the groups. Here at least, deterrence worked, and they were dealing with people more looking to get a free Stereo than actually fighting.
Police are basically there to protect the accused. If they fail to do their job and get these people removed from the streets, people will and should do it themselves. It's called civilization.

View attachment 110457

Police are basically there to protect the accused. If they fail to do their job and get these people removed from the streets, people will and should do it themselves. It's called civilization.

Then there's no rationale for people to not take to the streets either.

Last edited:

View attachment 110457

The there's no rationale for people to not take to the streets either.
You think what occurred in Berkeley is justified?

View attachment 110457

I think this economic and political system is no longer able to serve the needs of society or respond in any meaningful way, and the usual means of redress by citizens have been totally demolished over the past half century. At some point, civil disobedience is all that remains. As your founders understood.

View attachment 110457

I think this economic and political system is no longer able to serve the needs of society or respond in any meaningful way, and the usual means of redress by citizens have been totally demolished over the past half century. At some point, civil disobedience is all that remains. As your founders understood.
You are just an anarchist pussy.

Yes well, at least we "discussed" it.

I look forward to all who do violence in riots like this getting 25 years in Federal prison for terrorism.

I look forward to all who do violence in riots like this getting 25 years in Federal prison for terrorism.
That's often what happens in authoritarian/totalitarian societies, the legal system must be clogged up with bodies.

Forum List

Back