🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How to know what is being promoted is not in your best interest.

I would add when the corporate media promotes the CEO of Pfizer, who is really a crook, you know you’re being lied to.

Pfizer CEO: New data about effectiveness of booster against omicron is ‘very good news’​

Pfizer CEO: New data about effectiveness of booster against omicron is ‘very good news’

Pfizer to pay record $2.3 billion penalty​

Federal prosecutors hit Pfizer with a record-breaking $2.3 billion in fines and called the drug giant a repeating corporate cheat for illegal drug promotions that plied doctors with massages and resort junkets.
Pfizer to pay record $2.3 billion penalty

616A6840-392C-48FA-B8CB-D92C95197686.png
Pfizer | Violation Tracker

Now I know it's a tough thing to come by these days but my common sense lets me avoid most of those things.

I have a working brain, and I was taught how to use it......and have been doing so all of my life.
So I've been pretty much set all my life on how to tell what is or is not in my best interest.

Now I know it's a tough thing to come by these days but my common sense lets me avoid most of those things.
Well, like in Australia, pretty soon there will either be knocks on the door or overall banning of everyone without the fauci ouchi.

Going on in Australia as we speak. And the world wide media isn't saying a thing.

The same worldwide media who is all about black rights and the rights of indigenous people? Remember them?

Well, the Aborigines in Australia are being rounded up and put into camps.

No international outrage, hardly a peep. Nothing. Not even any sort of virtue signaling from the left about these Aboriginals being rounded up.

And the nazi citizens claimed they had no idea.

Well, like in Australia, pretty soon there will either be knocks on the door or overall banning of everyone without the fauci ouchi.

Going on in Australia as we speak. And the world wide media isn't saying a thing.

The same worldwide media who is all about black rights and the rights of indigenous people? Remember them?

Well, the Aborigines in Australia are being rounded up and put into camps.

No international outrage, hardly a peep. Nothing. Not even any sort of virtue signaling from the left about these Aboriginals being rounded up.

And the nazi citizens claimed they had no idea.

Well after the previous generation allowed this to happen deserves has everything to do with it.

R.d3618196bbf133e7f80761269d9767ac

Omicron, no reported deaths and all the symptoms of a bad cold.

And that's what will happen to covid, it will have diminished effects as everyone gets infected as it passes through healthy immune systems. And as the virus adapts to human beings because a virus doesn't want to kill it's host, it's the side effects that kill it. One day covid will be just another flu where it won't be a big deal and only kill thousands just like the flu does.

Covid only started out strong because it was new, our immune systems had no adaption to it. Just like when common flu started it killed a lot and now it only kills very few of the weakest people every year.

Another year or so and covid will just be considered a seasonal flu after it makes a few more rounds.

Covid is the flu though. Just like the flu has a new vaccine every year because the flu mutates so much that each year the vaccine for it covers the top most expected strains to spread that year.

Is it sort of interesting how South Africa announced shipment of Pfizer to stop on November 24th?

And then on November 26th WHO first reported the outbreak of OMICRON in South Africa?

Don't worry, nothing to see here.

When you have to be:

Persuaded
Reminded
Pressured
Lied to
Incentivized
Coerced
Bullied
Socially shamed
Guilt tripped
Threatened
Paid
Punished
And criminalized

That is when you know.
These are all ways people try to get their alcoholic family members to quit drinking.

When a democrat or republican tells me how I should think, I know it's not in my best interest

Forum List

Back