How to Pro Lifer feel about the Texas case

These stupid Moon Bats are incapable of understanding what is wrong with killing children as a birth control method, which is what all those turds support. They simply don't have the moral foundation to know that it is wrong.

You can't reason with turds like that. Ridicule is well deserved.

Personal sexual responsibility stands in the way of continuous free hot and cold running sex, day in and day out.

Isn't it sad that these creatures have nothing more important in their lives than sex?

I love going to the Adoration Chapel run by the Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, where I can sit in silence, pray and think about God without being surrounded by the kind of minds that scream "SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!" continually. I love being among adult women who have make the ACTUAL choice of virginity and who use their minds and bodies for good community works, sewing the vestments that priests wear, baking the bread used for Holy Communion, growing their own food and continual prayer.

I feel cleansed after I've spent an hour there. It almost becomes difficult to go back out into the material world after being there and having fulfilling conversation with these women who speak almost no English.

You do not have the right to decide for a Woman you do not know, what medical procedures she may or maynot under go. You have no right to decide anything for a person you do not know.

Are you willing to pay for the public education of this child. Are you willing insure this child has a roof over it's head, nutritional food eat and health care. Will you insure that the child is NOT killed active shooter in their school. Forcing the birth is one thing, you have to be willing to do the rest as well.
We seem to be paying for all of this now.

You do not have the right to decide for a Woman you do not know, what medical procedures she may or maynot under go. You have no right to decide anything for a person you do not know.

Are you willing to pay for the public education of this child. Are you willing insure this child has a roof over it's head, nutritional food eat and health care. Will you insure that the child is NOT killed active shooter in their school. Forcing the birth is one thing, you have to be willing to do the rest as well.

Although your cult has the right to demand that we get experimental medical procedures and cover our faces and pander to the mentally ill who have no idea what kind of chromosomes they have.

Personal sexual responsibility stands in the way of continuous free hot and cold running sex, day in and day out.

Isn't it sad that these creatures have nothing more important in their lives than sex?

I love going to the Adoration Chapel run by the Sisters of Perpetual Adoration, where I can sit in silence, pray and think about God without being surrounded by the kind of minds that scream "SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!SEX!" continually. I love being among adult women who have make the ACTUAL choice of virginity and who use their minds and bodies for good community works, sewing the vestments that priests wear, baking the bread used for Holy Communion, growing their own food and continual prayer.

I feel cleansed after I've spent an hour there. It almost becomes difficult to go back out into the material world after being there and having fulfilling conversation with these women who speak almost no English.

Next time you’re reflecting and talking to God ask him what he thinks about the trolling and ugliness you bring when engaging on this message board. Find out if he is proud of your desire to mock and aggravate and demean those with differing political views. Then ask him what you should say about this Texas law and actions in relation to the woman I wrote about in the OP so you can return and actually talk about the subject.

Next time you’re reflecting and talking to God ask him what he thinks about the trolling and ugliness you bring when engaging on this message board. Find out if he is proud of your desire to mock and aggravate and demean those with differing political views. Then ask him what you should say about this Texas law and actions in relation to the woman I wrote about in the OP so you can return and actually talk about the subject.

C_Clayton_Jones

Although your cult has the right to demand that we get experimental medical procedures and cover our faces and pander to the mentally ill who have no idea what kind of chromosomes they have.

You bitch about masks but have no problem using the threat of felonies to get between a woman and her doctor.

We seem to be paying for all of this now.

NO, Cons fight supporting public schools. They could care less about children being killed at schools as well. The number one killer of school age children is gun violence.

They could care less about health care for children as well and do next to nothing to insure a child gets a health nutritious meal. The right to life means more than just giving birth, it means that the child is protected from gun violence, has a decent meal to eat and a roof over their head.

NO, Cons fight supporting public schools. They could care less about children being killed at schools as well. The number one killer of school age children is gun violence.

They could care less about health care for children as well and do next to nothing to insure a child gets a health nutritious meal. The right to life means more than just giving birth, it means that the child is protected from gun violence, has a decent meal to eat and a roof over their head.

That's why more and more of us are keeping our children out of schools where they are targets for these things.

TRANS SHOOTERS.jpg

Damn right we're not supporting public "schools".

We serve our children healthy meals and do not feel obligated to see that other people's children eat well.

Done.

We are not your "VILLAGE".

TRANS SHOOTERS.jpg

PS -- I feed children whose mothers decided NOT to murder them in the womb.

I give a monthly donation, automatically deducted from my debit card, to a maternity home where I KNOW my money is helping to actually save a child's life.

In a REAL WAY!

If you'd like to know which home. you have to promise that you'll send them a donation.

Forum List

Back