How to spot a bubble with a conservative in it!!

....Here's a little newsflash for you.....If you want to get into a contest of insults, let me know. I will make you cry. Because I don't give a fuck about forum rules....
so, we can have a debate here. Or you can face what will be your destruction. I will not leave anyone out.
So the choice is yours. have a debate, or have a brawl.
Your move.
For now, the discussion between you and I is terminated. You have shown your base hatred for conservatives and Caucasians. If that is all you've got, then take a hike.
Choice is yours

Are you dare I say it, threatening me? Because if you are, I'm frightened Ante Em. Listen, have a nice upcoming work week and chill out!!
No I'm telling you. That's all you need to know.
Fly it anyway you wish.
Debate or brawl.....Your call.

Listen, chewing nuts off a pig isn't fun, now is it?Neither is debating your ignorant ass or brawling with a hillbilly.....Now if I was you, I'd crawl quietly back to my prison cell and tell your cell mate you've borrowed enough Vaseline. Now good nite LOLOLOLOLO

View attachment 39971
Ahh..so you're one of those " I have to get in the last word" libs......Great...Feast on this.....

LOL...one more time, do you like horse racing? And just for the record...come up with somethin new...been there done that!!

You didn't ask him, you asked me, what a nutter you are.

....Here's a little newsflash for you.....If you want to get into a contest of insults, let me know. I will make you cry. Because I don't give a fuck about forum rules....
so, we can have a debate here. Or you can face what will be your destruction. I will not leave anyone out.
So the choice is yours. have a debate, or have a brawl.
Your move.
For now, the discussion between you and I is terminated. You have shown your base hatred for conservatives and Caucasians. If that is all you've got, then take a hike.
Choice is yours

Are you dare I say it, threatening me? Because if you are, I'm frightened Ante Em. Listen, have a nice upcoming work week and chill out!!
Fly it anyway you wish.

Listen, chewing nuts off a pig isn't fun, now is it?Neither is debating your ignorant ass or brawling with a hillbilly.....Now if I was you, I'd crawl quietly back to my prison cell and tell your cell mate you've borrowed enough Vaseline. Now good nite LOLOLOLOLO

View attachment 39971
Ahh..so you're one of those " I have to get in the last word" libs......Great...Feast on this.....

LOL...one more time, do you like horse racing? And just for the record...come up with somethin new...been there done that!!

Listen, you rubber neck motherfucker, bend over and have at it
Not true...first of all they had to let the cuts expire, it was law, duh??? And the last thing Obama needed his first few days in office with a recession looming was raising taxes...dude, please stop with the passive aggressive bs.

They could have been repealed within the first month of Obama taking office, he had the Congressional vote and yet they did nothing.

No they couldn't have and you know it....listen, contrary to popular beliefs, I got this...I know what I'm talking about and I don't make shit up...next?

Yeah, right. Obama will not immediately repeal Bush tax cuts. ThinkProgress

the country was in a depression you simplistic barf bag!!

If it was so bad for the country, why was it continued for the rich, they could have repealed that part, yet they didn't you stupid bitch.

Listen up you diaper wearing vomit smelling shit sniffin white fuck, call me a bitch just one more time, just one more time and I promise you, I'm gonna person hunt your hillbilly ass down and force feed you a moist stanky fat black p***sy!! I double dog dare you!!

Fly it anyway you wish.

View attachment 39971

You didn't ask him, you asked me, what a nutter you are.

My bad, you can go to hell-o

Fly it anyway you wish.

View attachment 39971

They could have been repealed within the first month of Obama taking office, he had the Congressional vote and yet they did nothing.

No they couldn't have and you know it....listen, contrary to popular beliefs, I got this...I know what I'm talking about and I don't make shit up...next?

If it was so bad for the country, why was it continued for the rich, they could have repealed that part, yet they didn't you stupid bitch.

Listen up you diaper wearing vomit smelling shit sniffin white fuck, call me a bitch just one more time, just one more time and I promise you, I'm gonna person hunt your hillbilly ass down and force feed you a moist stanky fat black p***sy!! I double dog dare you!!

Threatening me? You are black? You are really a woman? Lol! Who knew, sorry bitch.

You are funny for someone who claims this is all just for entertainment.

Fly it anyway you wish.

View attachment 39971

Threatening me? You are black? You are really a woman? Lol! Who knew, sorry bitch.

You are funny for someone who claims this is all just for entertainment.

She claims the entertainment card because she knows she is getting her ass kicked

The progressive income tax system we have needs to be changed. When has Obama even mentioned doing anything to the tax code but to raise taxes on the higher earners? He has had over six years to LEAD the Congress in passing a tax code overhaul. Nothing from the empty suit but raise taxes and increase deficit spending.

The root of today's budget deficit was not caused by the Bush tax cuts. If it was as you contend, why didn't Obama and the Democrats raise taxes back up on EVERY taxpayer? It was caused by the Democrats not passing a budget and operating on a CR for 4 of the last 6 years.

Not true...first of all they had to let the cuts expire, it was law, duh??? And the last thing Obama needed his first few days in office with a recession looming was raising taxes...dude, please stop with the passive aggressive bs.

It was called a recession dirt bag. Why hasn't Obama tried to raise taxes back to the pre-Bush tax cuts if we are no longer in a recession?

Forum List

Back