How to spot a bubble with a conservative in it!!

Feel better?

Good.

CLEAN UP IN AISLE FIVE! :slap:

(sigh), honestly, I do feel better, so much in fact, I may leave this site for good. Conversations with the nuts here is just exhausting....you people don't have a clue on reality!!
Good. Get the fuck out...Go post your spew on Media Matters. Your fellow left wing moon bats will lick your private parts for it.
RW gratuitous sex reference.
Gratuitous stupidity on your part.
You think you can match up with me on insults? Have at it.

The deficit was at around 10% of GDP when Bush left. It's arojnd 4% now, and will be around 2% when Obama leaves.

Republicans make deficits, Democrats clean them up, then Republicans blame the Democrats for not cleaning up the Republican messes fast enough.

That's why they hate Hillary so much, you know. Bill Clinton created a surplus, and in response the righties swore eternal vengeance on the Clintons for destroying their precious, precious deficits.

And also remember that Jimmy Carter, the worst recent Democrat, had better job growth record than Ronald Reagan, the best recent Republican.
Blah blah blah....Nice try. Doesn't wash.

Feel better?

Good.

(sigh), honestly, I do feel better, so much in fact, I may leave this site for good. Conversations with the nuts here is just exhausting....you people don't have a clue on reality!!
Good. Get the fuck out...Go post your spew on Media Matters. Your fellow left wing moon bats will lick your private parts for it.

HERE WE GO....LEAVE IT TO THE BIBLE TOTING APPLE PIE CHOKING, FLAG WAVING CONSERVATIVE SHIT FOR BRAINS TO BRING UP SEX....YOU PEOPLE ARE GOD'S GIFT TO SATAN...YOU REEEEKKKKK OF HYPOCR-AZY!!
Right. Lets us know when you have something with which to contribute to the discussion.

You've got to consider the effect that these wars are having on our debt.

The previous administration's invasion of Iraq and later gross mismanagement of Iraq gave us this Mideast money hole.

Obama could have just ended these wars and paid down the debt. How loud would both sides of congress scream about that?
Obama has had numerous opportunities over the last 6 years to end our involvement in Afghanistan.
I refute the left wing excuse that military action is the sole cause of the massive deficits.
For starters...In less than 18 months Obama spent nearly one trillion dollars....Trillion....a number most humans cannot even conceptualize....on the so called stimulus. Money that we were told would create millions of jobs. That would fund the now non existent shovel ready jobs."....The money is gone...The government jobs for which the stim money was used to save are also gone.
Now, earlier I stated that the number Trillion is one that few people can conceptualize..I will put it into perspective. One trillion seconds.......Equals roughly THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY ONE YEARS....
This administration tosses around these crazy numbers as though they were meaningless....

Lets get something clear, Obama is simply buying into the GOP BULLSHIT, that if we get out, the world as we know it will come to an end.....another reason I can't figure out why whites and conservatives hate the guy so much, he rubber stamps all the GOP bullshit propaganda over and over and over.....but understand, the way the GOP-igs blanket this war, any one taking so much as a nickle from our brave walk on water, god like soldiers and family....commits treason against God and country....so everyone is afraid to tackle teh DOD
No...You are making excuses for Obama's incompetent handling of the issue.
Obama made it abundantly clear that he would have the US forces out of Afghanistan in his first admin.
"Whites" and conservatives.....Oh, I get it. So you want to go down the race road?....Hey, listen up genius. You're the one that is miserable.
Don't project your anger on others.
It is YOU people who cannot or will not make the distinction between personal dislike and a dislike for one's policies.
As a matter of convenience and how it sounds coming from the complicit media. YOU people jus package it all together for a quick soundbite"...That is "If you don't like Obama's policies, you are a racist"..
Yeah? Well you know in which of your orifices you can cram that.
One more point junior...We no longer give a shit if you call us racist. You're going to do it anyway as a matter of course and because you all have nothing substantive to add to the debate.
Take the race card and slice your jugular.

Uh, and you got your panties all in a bunch because???????? Own the title of being a racist, I promise you'll sleep better at night...no shttt!!

Feel better?

Good.

Gratuitous stupidity on your part.
You think you can match up with me on insults? Have at it.

Listen, I may not be number one here when it comes to insults, but I promise you, I'm in the top two and you really don't won't me on your bad side....I got the ban for life notices from other web sites from you brave folk whining to the moderators, to prove it!! Now slither away and play with your toys, like a good little boy!!

Last edited:
Feel better?

Good.

Oh another typical move on conservative parts....you never give the answer....got a good these people have done for the country you want to talk about? Hell to the no!!
Answer? To what?
We are under no obligation to address your rants.

LOLOLOLOL...I don't give a shit what forum I visit....you people are all the same simple minded robotic fools.....NEVER HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER VENTURE TO SAY ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL ABOUT YOUR PARTY IN TERMS OF CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COUNTRY IN A POSITIVE FASHION...BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IN YOUR GUT, JUST HOW WORTHLESS CONSERVATIVES ARE....THE ONLY THING YOU LIKE ABOUT CONSERVATISM...ITS A WHITES ONLY VENUE THAT FEW TOMS DARE VENTURE....AND FOR THAT..THANK GOD!!
Whites only.... Racist prick....Thanks for exposing your base hatred toward Caucasians.
You're even racist against some of your own people ( Uncle Tom reference).....
You keep voting for liberals....Go ahead.
If it were not for shit you whiny idiots had to complain about, you'd have a life with no purpose.
Hey sunshine..Instead of looking to government to wipe your ass for you, how about wiping your own ass.
Or is being helpless an avocation of yours?

Listen, I know your a little slow.....being a conservatives, I accept your faults and I understand, but clearly your out of your effin mind. Dude, if ever there was a word to describe a conservative, its the word complain...cause that's all you mindless shttt for brain fkkks do. Thread after thread after thread of you morons whining about NOTHING........and please if you do anything in your life going forward and I mean anything that begs for wisdom......get off this bullshttt liberals needing gov. crap......more whites are on welfare, just about every conservative politicians in the country got their wealth from the very government these hypocrites hate....case in point, Ky's gov's race....all them dumb fkkks attacking each other over who got the most...you people are too fkkken sad for words

Feel better?

Good.

Oh another typical move on conservative parts....you never give the answer....got a good these people have done for the country you want to talk about? Hell to the no!!
Answer? To what?

LOLOLOLOL...I don't give a shit what forum I visit....you people are all the same simple minded robotic fools.....NEVER HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER VENTURE TO SAY ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL ABOUT YOUR PARTY IN TERMS OF CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COUNTRY IN A POSITIVE FASHION...BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IN YOUR GUT, JUST HOW WORTHLESS CONSERVATIVES ARE....THE ONLY THING YOU LIKE ABOUT CONSERVATISM...ITS A WHITES ONLY VENUE THAT FEW TOMS DARE VENTURE....AND FOR THAT..THANK GOD!!
Whites only.... Racist prick....Thanks for exposing your base hatred toward Caucasians.
If it were not for shit you whiny idiots had to complain about, you'd have a life with no purpose.
Hey sunshine..Instead of looking to government to wipe your ass for you, how about wiping your own ass.

Listen, I know your a little slow.....being a conservatives, I accept your faults and I understand, but clearly your out of your effin mind. Dude, if ever there was a word to describe a conservative, its the word complain...cause that's all you mindless shttt for brain fkkks do. Thread after thread after thread of you morons whining about NOTHING........and please if you do anything in your life going forward and I mean anything that begs for wisdom......get off this bullshttt liberals needing gov. crap......more whites are on welfare, just about every conservative politicians in the country got their wealth from the very government these hypocrites hate....case in point, Ky's gov's race....all them dumb fkkks attacking each other over who got the most...you people are too fkkken sad for words
Genius....You have spewed nothing but racism and nonsense here.
Not a thing you have posted has contributed to the thread..Obviously you came here simply to lash out at those you hate.
Name one conservative or anyone else for that matter, that "got their wealth from government"...This one oughta be good.
Why do you insist upon having government do for you what any person can do for themselves?

Feel better?

Good.

Answer? To what?

....Here's a little newsflash for you.....If you want to get into a contest of insults, let me know. I will make you cry. Because I don't give a fuck about forum rules....
so, we can have a debate here. Or you can face what will be your destruction. I will not leave anyone out.
So the choice is yours. have a debate, or have a brawl.
Your move.
For now, the discussion between you and I is terminated. You have shown your base hatred for conservatives and Caucasians. If that is all you've got, then take a hike.
Choice is yours

Answer? To what?

Genius....You have spewed nothing but racism and nonsense here.
Not a thing you have posted has contributed to the thread..Obviously you came here simply to lash out at those you hate.
Name one conservative or anyone else for that matter, that "got their wealth from government"...This one oughta be good.
Why do you insist upon having government do for you what any person can do for themselves?

I suggest you read this before you send for me, pal

Answer? To what?

....Here's a little newsflash for you.....If you want to get into a contest of insults, let me know. I will make you cry. Because I don't give a fuck about forum rules....
so, we can have a debate here. Or you can face what will be your destruction. I will not leave anyone out.
Your move.
For now, the discussion between you and I is terminated. You have shown your base hatred for conservatives and Caucasians. If that is all you've got, then take a hike.
Choice is yours

Are you dare I say it, threatening me? Because if you are, I'm frightened Ante Em. Listen, have a nice upcoming work week and chill out!!

I am passionate about politics, about being a liberal and having heated discussions over it....but one thing is certain, you can not, no matter how hard you try, convince a conservative of their apparent ignorance to facts. These people thrive in a world that is completely detached from reality. I don't know if its just a white thang or what, but these people are clearly not in a right frame of mind and it never changes.

I can't think of one damned thing Eric Holder, Obama, the democrats have done since 2008 that has impacted the lives of white conservatives, not one damned thing. And yet these moronic simps will spend every waking hour whining about shttt that makes no sense what so ever to anyone but a babbling 1 year old. Gas prices are low, the housing market is stable, unemployment is down, wages have gone up for some, healthcare is available for all, we're talking to our enemies, I mean other than opening a fkkken vein and bleeding to death, what more does these lunatic want???

Every single conservative since Reagan has left this country with nothing but debt debt and more debt, they all have and the minute a democrat gets into office the first thing these whining fools scream about....you guessed it, is big gov. spending...you never hear a damn word when these clowns are in office, not a word.

They run around the country yelling about the constitution and their gun rights....yet nobody has taken one damned thing from these nuts. Most can't even spell constitution let alone define its meaning. These people are a generation in my opinion that needs dying off. The world, the country, the people are sick to death of these useless lumps of flesh that give nothing but bullshit and babble to the planet. Conservatives are the cancer that needs to wipe out and rid of.

I challenge anyone with a brain to name one damned good these people have ever done for anybody, just one thing that served the interest of all....just one???????

Well, you don't understand it because you are an idiot.

I am passionate about politics, about being a liberal and having heated discussions over it....but one thing is certain, you can not, no matter how hard you try, convince a conservative of their apparent ignorance to facts. These people thrive in a world that is completely detached from reality. I don't know if its just a white thang or what, but these people are clearly not in a right frame of mind and it never changes.

I can't think of one damned thing Eric Holder, Obama, the democrats have done since 2008 that has impacted the lives of white conservatives, not one damned thing. And yet these moronic simps will spend every waking hour whining about shttt that makes no sense what so ever to anyone but a babbling 1 year old. Gas prices are low, the housing market is stable, unemployment is down, wages have gone up for some, healthcare is available for all, we're talking to our enemies, I mean other than opening a fkkken vein and bleeding to death, what more does these lunatic want???

Every single conservative since Reagan has left this country with nothing but debt debt and more debt, they all have and the minute a democrat gets into office the first thing these whining fools scream about....you guessed it, is big gov. spending...you never hear a damn word when these clowns are in office, not a word.

They run around the country yelling about the constitution and their gun rights....yet nobody has taken one damned thing from these nuts. Most can't even spell constitution let alone define its meaning. These people are a generation in my opinion that needs dying off. The world, the country, the people are sick to death of these useless lumps of flesh that give nothing but bullshit and babble to the planet. Conservatives are the cancer that needs to wipe out and rid of.

I challenge anyone with a brain to name one damned good these people have ever done for anybody, just one thing that served the interest of all....just one???????

Define Idiot and please leave out the words, conservative, GOP, tea party, whites and yourself.....BECAUSE THAT'S A GIVEN!!

Define Idiot and please leave out the words, conservative, GOP, tea party, whites and yourself.....BECAUSE THAT'S A GIVEN!!

I hope you realize very few take you serious.

Answer? To what?

Your move.
Choice is yours

Are you dare I say it, threatening me? Because if you are, I'm frightened Ante Em. Listen, have a nice upcoming work week and chill out!!
No I'm telling you. That's all you need to know.
Fly it anyway you wish.
Debate or brawl.....Your call.

They haven't killed me...

It still takes 67 votes to override veto and 60 votes to get a bill to a vote in the Senate, pal.

LOLOLOLOL....don't try to play me for stupid.....you and I both know that had any of these bills any validity to them, real meat, ie jobs, the votes would be there....the fact of the matter is this, there's nothing the GOP whined about to you mindless suckers that's in these bills that will produce real concrete jobs...just a bunch of middle class babble and tax cuts for the rich and you and I both knew this....now sit down and repeat after me at least a zillion times...."please somebody, burst my bubble, want to feel sane again"

The only tax cut I remember the Republicans passing was the Bush tax cut that cut taxes for EVERY single taxpayer.
It still takes 67 votes to override veto and 60 votes to get a bill to a vote in the Senate, pal.

LOLOLOLOL....don't try to play me for stupid.....you and I both know that had any of these bills any validity to them, real meat, ie jobs, the votes would be there....the fact of the matter is this, there's nothing the GOP whined about to you mindless suckers that's in these bills that will produce real concrete jobs...just a bunch of middle class babble and tax cuts for the rich and you and I both knew this....now sit down and repeat after me at least a zillion times...."please somebody, burst my bubble, want to feel sane again"

The only tax cut I remember the Republicans passing was the Bush tax cut that cut taxes for EVERY single taxpayer.
Here are the facts:
The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
The middle class has fallen behind as wealth has been transferred to those at the very top.
The Bush tax cuts did not create a jobs bonanza for middle-class workers.
The Bush tax cuts is at the root of today’s deficit problem.
Corporations have escaped paying their fair share as a result of the Bush tax cuts and other tax policies.
......SO THANKS FOR THE EXTRA 12 BUCKS I GOT IN CHECK BUSH!!

The progressive income tax system we have needs to be changed. When has Obama even mentioned doing anything to the tax code but to raise taxes on the higher earners? He has had over six years to LEAD the Congress in passing a tax code overhaul. Nothing from the empty suit but raise taxes and increase deficit spending.

The root of today's budget deficit was not caused by the Bush tax cuts. If it was as you contend, why didn't Obama and the Democrats raise taxes back up on EVERY taxpayer? It was caused by the Democrats not passing a budget and operating on a CR for 4 of the last 6 years.

Not true...first of all they had to let the cuts expire, it was law, duh??? And the last thing Obama needed his first few days in office with a recession looming was raising taxes...dude, please stop with the passive aggressive bs.

They could have been repealed within the first month of Obama taking office, he had the Congressional vote and yet they did nothing.

No takes this idiot serious. Why would anyone take a screaming raving bitch seriously.

No takes this idiot serious. Why would anyone take a screaming raving bitch seriously.

First off, I'm not your bitch, second its obvious you do....because if your of a mindset that I'm some raving idiot, than why waste your valuable prison break time on me???? Clearly your cell mate is lonely!!

Oh and not to brag, but all my threads draw roaches like you.....must be the bug spray I'm using....The GOP-igs brand.

Forum List

Back