How to spot a bubble with a conservative in it!!

Uh, not only do I work for a living...I'm proboally paying for your methadone.

LOL Sure, how is it working the morning shift at McDonalds?

Hey, never knock a burger makers...cause the burger you digest today could be the bugger I placed on the meat yesterday....hint hint!!

View attachment 39811

Me do McDonalds? No....disgusting at best

Good for you, cause I was waiting on your ass to walk in!!

View attachment 39813

I have concealed carry :)

Tell the fuckin health department, why should I care? Oh and by the way, I hope Concealed carry isn't contagious, just sayin.

LOL Sure, how is it working the morning shift at McDonalds?

Hey, never knock a burger makers...cause the burger you digest today could be the bugger I placed on the meat yesterday....hint hint!!

View attachment 39811

View attachment 39813

Tell the fuckin health department, why should I care? Oh and by the way, I hope Concealed carry isn't contagious, just sayin.

You really are stupid

I am passionate about politics, about being a liberal and having heated discussions over it....but one thing is certain, you can not, no matter how hard you try, convince a conservative of their apparent ignorance to facts. These people thrive in a world that is completely detached from reality. I don't know if its just a white thang or what, but these people are clearly not in a right frame of mind and it never changes.

I can't think of one damned thing Eric Holder, Obama, the democrats have done since 2008 that has impacted the lives of white conservatives, not one damned thing. And yet these moronic simps will spend every waking hour whining about shttt that makes no sense what so ever to anyone but a babbling 1 year old. Gas prices are low, the housing market is stable, unemployment is down, wages have gone up for some, healthcare is available for all, we're talking to our enemies, I mean other than opening a fkkken vein and bleeding to death, what more does these lunatic want???

Every single conservative since Reagan has left this country with nothing but debt debt and more debt, they all have and the minute a democrat gets into office the first thing these whining fools scream about....you guessed it, is big gov. spending...you never hear a damn word when these clowns are in office, not a word.

They run around the country yelling about the constitution and their gun rights....yet nobody has taken one damned thing from these nuts. Most can't even spell constitution let alone define its meaning. These people are a generation in my opinion that needs dying off. The world, the country, the people are sick to death of these useless lumps of flesh that give nothing but bullshit and babble to the planet. Conservatives are the cancer that needs to wipe out and rid of.

I challenge anyone with a brain to name one damned good these people have ever done for anybody, just one thing that served the interest of all....just one???????

When Obama took office on 1/20/2009 the national debt was $10,627 TRILLION and change. On 4/14/2015 it is $18,152 TRILLION and change. That means the Democrats have spent about $7.525 TRILLION more than they took in.

That also means, the cost of war has gone up, the cost of everything has gone up, correct? One more time, this isn't the damned 80's or 90's...as the years progress, costs go up....what the hell is so damned hard about this?

View attachment 39811

View attachment 39813

You really are stupid

LOLOLOLOL...I want you to think for a second....you, Mr. Intelligent has posted how many times to me thus far? I'd say your the stupid one, pal!!

And what you have just exposed is FACTS...and yet, trying to convince a hick from fkkken who's-ville, USA is like trying to talk to a brick effin wall. You want to really see how simple minded republicans are? Challenge these morons to name something in the last 6 years the conservative congress has done that has been of any benefit to the nation, just anything....you'd never get a answer....all they know is that the people there are white conservative and hate the gov...and for these fools, that's enough...God help save us from the simple minded simps called the American Stupid! ie conservatives

The conservative house passed HUNDREDS of bills that would have benefited the nation but they were not allowed a vote in the Democrat controlled Senate. What planet do you live on?

Have you personally seen any of these bills, other than the pipeline joke? I suggest you google these bills and see what was in them...all puff and smoke....however, lets be clear, you now have both houses....SO WHERE ARE ALL THESE SO CALLED JOBS? WE'RE ALMOST 5 MONTHS IN AND THESE USLESS LUMPS OF WELFARE FLESH HASN'T PRODUCED ONE DAMNED JOBS BILL, NOT ONE. SO MANY ON HARRY'S DESK?? YEAH RIGHT!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT YA *** AND PAY ATTENTION....IT WAS ALL SMOKE BLOWN UP YOUR ***, SUCKERS!!

Yes, I have 'seen' many of these bills. I even read some of them. Have you?
How did those trillion dollar 'shovel ready' jobs work out for you dumbasses?

ONE MORE TIME YOUR ATTEMPTS AT DEFUSING MY COMMENT, ISN'T GOING TO WORK.....NOW 5 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND ALL THESE BILLS THAT THAT MEAN OL HARRY RIED WOULDN'T LET PASS ARE IN YOUR PARTIES HANDS NOW....SO, UH, WHERE'S THE FUCKING BEEF? I MEAN WE SHOULD BY NOW, HAVE JOBS POURING OUT OUR ASS HOLES BY NOW, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

AS FOR THE SHOVEL READY JOBS, SO MUCH REPAIR WORK WAS DONE AROUND MY CITY A FEW YEARS AGO, I HARDLY RECOGNIZED THE PLACE...SO IT WORKED OUT FINE FOR KY....NEXT STUPID QUESTION?

It still takes 67 votes to get any bill passed in the Senate, but I would not expect you to be bright enough to know that.

Here is what your hero said about those non-existent shovel ready jobs.

"Even before President Obama entered the White House, he and his allies successfully used the allure of “shovel ready” infrastructure projects to help sell his $787 billion stimulus legislation to a resistant Congress and a wary public.

“I think we can get a lot of work done fast,” Mr. Obama, then the president-elect, said in December 2008, after meeting with governors. “All of them have projects that are shovel ready, that are going to require us to get the money out the door.”

But in a recent interview with Peter Baker for a cover story to be published Sunday in The New York Times Magazine, the president acknowledged what has become painfully obvious in last 20 months: “shovel ready” didn’t mean what he and most people thought it did."

Dude, first off a lot of conservative held states refused the money, lets get that clear, secondly, a lot of states, used that money to fix budget short falls....understand by the time Obama got into office, federal cuts to all the states had been in effect since 9/11. Remember the layoffs, etc. Although the money was targeted for state ready projects a lot of states simply used that money to fill in the gaps....all caused by tax cuts to rich bullshit legislation, the conservatives held fast too. Listen, stop pointing the finger....YAW GOT THE HOUSE, THE SENATE AND AN APPEASING NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE.....HARRY RIED NO LONGER BLOCKING ALL THEM JOBS BILLS....SHOW ME THE DAMNED MONEY, IE JOBS OR SHUT THE **** UP, PAL

Feel better?

Good.

CLEAN UP IN AISLE FIVE! :slap:

(sigh), honestly, I do feel better, so much in fact, I may leave this site for good. Conversations with the nuts here is just exhausting....you people don't have a clue on reality!!
Good. Get the fuck out...Go post your spew on Media Matters. Your fellow left wing moon bats will lick your private parts for it.
RW gratuitous sex reference.

HERE WE GO....LEAVE IT TO THE BIBLE TOTING APPLE PIE CHOKING, FLAG WAVING CONSERVATIVE SHIT FOR BRAINS TO BRING UP SEX....YOU PEOPLE ARE GOD'S GIFT TO SATAN...YOU REEEEKKKKK OF HYPOCR-AZY!!

Just for starters, Obama doubled the national debt in 7 years, 60% of the work force participates in the job market (lowest since Carter), the unemployed are considered only those that are eligible to apply, once their benefits expire they are dropped from the rolls, private industry, sector, regardless of your pathetic leader, created energy independence, oil surplus exceeding demand forcing a decline in prices, highest number of food stamp recipients recorded, and that is wonderful? Take another bong hit and drink some more cool aid, your on a roll. And that's just for starters.

The government spends more than it takes in every year, and has done so for the last many decades, under every partisan arrangement imaginable—full Republican control, full Democratic control, Republican presidents with Democrats running Congress, Democratic presidents with Republicans running Congress, etc. (In the late 1990s, there was a brief moment where the government actually made a small profit.) In addition, we fund our biggest and most cherished entitlemen—Social Securit—by issuing bonds as IOUs to theSocial Security Trust Funds. Simply by living and breathing, the government’s debt rises each year.

upload_2015-4-16_16-20-1.jpeg

I am passionate about politics, about being a liberal and having heated discussions over it....but one thing is certain, you can not, no matter how hard you try, convince a conservative of their apparent ignorance to facts. These people thrive in a world that is completely detached from reality. I don't know if its just a white thang or what, but these people are clearly not in a right frame of mind and it never changes.

I can't think of one damned thing Eric Holder, Obama, the democrats have done since 2008 that has impacted the lives of white conservatives, not one damned thing. And yet these moronic simps will spend every waking hour whining about shttt that makes no sense what so ever to anyone but a babbling 1 year old. Gas prices are low, the housing market is stable, unemployment is down, wages have gone up for some, healthcare is available for all, we're talking to our enemies, I mean other than opening a fkkken vein and bleeding to death, what more does these lunatic want???

Every single conservative since Reagan has left this country with nothing but debt debt and more debt, they all have and the minute a democrat gets into office the first thing these whining fools scream about....you guessed it, is big gov. spending...you never hear a damn word when these clowns are in office, not a word.

They run around the country yelling about the constitution and their gun rights....yet nobody has taken one damned thing from these nuts. Most can't even spell constitution let alone define its meaning. These people are a generation in my opinion that needs dying off. The world, the country, the people are sick to death of these useless lumps of flesh that give nothing but bullshit and babble to the planet. Conservatives are the cancer that needs to wipe out and rid of.

I challenge anyone with a brain to name one damned good these people have ever done for anybody, just one thing that served the interest of all....just one???????

When Obama took office on 1/20/2009 the national debt was $10,627 TRILLION and change. On 4/14/2015 it is $18,152 TRILLION and change. That means the Democrats have spent about $7.525 TRILLION more than they took in.

That also means, the cost of war has gone up, the cost of everything has gone up, correct? One more time, this isn't the damned 80's or 90's...as the years progress, costs go up....what the hell is so damned hard about this?

What war?

What war?

Uh, who's on first? I dunno, 3rd base...WTF?

The conservative house passed HUNDREDS of bills that would have benefited the nation but they were not allowed a vote in the Democrat controlled Senate. What planet do you live on?

Have you personally seen any of these bills, other than the pipeline joke? I suggest you google these bills and see what was in them...all puff and smoke....however, lets be clear, you now have both houses....SO WHERE ARE ALL THESE SO CALLED JOBS? WE'RE ALMOST 5 MONTHS IN AND THESE USLESS LUMPS OF WELFARE FLESH HASN'T PRODUCED ONE DAMNED JOBS BILL, NOT ONE. SO MANY ON HARRY'S DESK?? YEAH RIGHT!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT YA *** AND PAY ATTENTION....IT WAS ALL SMOKE BLOWN UP YOUR ***, SUCKERS!!

ONE MORE TIME YOUR ATTEMPTS AT DEFUSING MY COMMENT, ISN'T GOING TO WORK.....NOW 5 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND ALL THESE BILLS THAT THAT MEAN OL HARRY RIED WOULDN'T LET PASS ARE IN YOUR PARTIES HANDS NOW....SO, UH, WHERE'S THE FUCKING BEEF? I MEAN WE SHOULD BY NOW, HAVE JOBS POURING OUT OUR ASS HOLES BY NOW, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

AS FOR THE SHOVEL READY JOBS, SO MUCH REPAIR WORK WAS DONE AROUND MY CITY A FEW YEARS AGO, I HARDLY RECOGNIZED THE PLACE...SO IT WORKED OUT FINE FOR KY....NEXT STUPID QUESTION?

It still takes 67 votes to get any bill passed in the Senate, but I would not expect you to be bright enough to know that.

"Even before President Obama entered the White House, he and his allies successfully used the allure of “shovel ready” infrastructure projects to help sell his $787 billion stimulus legislation to a resistant Congress and a wary public.

“I think we can get a lot of work done fast,” Mr. Obama, then the president-elect, said in December 2008, after meeting with governors. “All of them have projects that are shovel ready, that are going to require us to get the money out the door.”

But in a recent interview with Peter Baker for a cover story to be published Sunday in The New York Times Magazine, the president acknowledged what has become painfully obvious in last 20 months: “shovel ready” didn’t mean what he and most people thought it did."

Dude, first off a lot of conservative held states refused the money, lets get that clear, secondly, a lot of states, used that money to fix budget short falls....understand by the time Obama got into office, federal cuts to all the states had been in effect since 9/11. Remember the layoffs, etc. Although the money was targeted for state ready projects a lot of states simply used that money to fill in the gaps....all caused by tax cuts to rich bullshit legislation, the conservatives held fast too. Listen, stop pointing the finger....YAW GOT THE HOUSE, THE SENATE AND AN APPEASING NEGRO IN THE WHITE HOUSE.....HARRY RIED NO LONGER BLOCKING ALL THEM JOBS BILLS....SHOW ME THE DAMNED MONEY, IE JOBS OR SHUT THE **** UP, PAL

It still takes 67 votes to override veto and 60 votes to get a bill to a vote in the Senate, pal.

It still takes 67 votes to override veto and 60 votes to get a bill to a vote in the Senate, pal.

LOLOLOLOL....don't try to play me for stupid.....you and I both know that had any of these bills any validity to them, real meat, ie jobs, the votes would be there....the fact of the matter is this, there's nothing the GOP whined about to you mindless suckers that's in these bills that will produce real concrete jobs...just a bunch of middle class babble and tax cuts for the rich and you and I both knew this....now sit down and repeat after me at least a zillion times...."please somebody, burst my bubble, want to feel sane again"

Just for starters, Obama doubled the national debt in 7 years, 60% of the work force participates in the job market (lowest since Carter), the unemployed are considered only those that are eligible to apply, once their benefits expire they are dropped from the rolls, private industry, sector, regardless of your pathetic leader, created energy independence, oil surplus exceeding demand forcing a decline in prices, highest number of food stamp recipients recorded, and that is wonderful? Take another bong hit and drink some more cool aid, your on a roll. And that's just for starters.

The government spends more than it takes in every year, and has done so for the last many decades, under every partisan arrangement imaginable—full Republican control, full Democratic control, Republican presidents with Democrats running Congress, Democratic presidents with Republicans running Congress, etc. (In the late 1990s, there was a brief moment where the government actually made a small profit.) In addition, we fund our biggest and most cherished entitlemen—Social Securit—by issuing bonds as IOUs to theSocial Security Trust Funds. Simply by living and breathing, the government’s debt rises each year.

View attachment 39817

During the 90's the Republican controlled House dragged Clinton kicking and screaming to almost balancing the budget. The dotcom boom provided the tax revenue for a lot of it.

LOLOLOLOL....don't try to play me for stupid.....you and I both know that had any of these bills any validity to them, real meat, ie jobs, the votes would be there....the fact of the matter is this, there's nothing the GOP whined about to you mindless suckers that's in these bills that will produce real concrete jobs...just a bunch of middle class babble and tax cuts for the rich and you and I both knew this....now sit down and repeat after me at least a zillion times...."please somebody, burst my bubble, want to feel sane again"

The only tax cut I remember the Republicans passing was the Bush tax cut that cut taxes for EVERY single taxpayer.

View attachment 39817

During the 90's the Republican controlled House dragged Clinton kicking and screaming to almost balancing the budget. The dotcom boom provided the tax revenue for a lot of it.

No where will you ever and I mean ever get me to champion anything the Clintons did during the 90's...I am not a fan, never have been, never will be. I was so disgusted with this wanna be wigga for a vote, I didn't even vote that year. Now with that being said, I'm fully aware of what occured during the boom years...easy credit, plenty jobs, the housing boom in its zenith, the banks gearing up for the big fall and NO NAFTA, DUH!!!!!

The only tax cut I remember the Republicans passing was the Bush tax cut that cut taxes for EVERY single taxpayer.

Here are the facts:
The richest Americans received the most benefit from the Bush tax cuts.
The middle class has fallen behind as wealth has been transferred to those at the very top.
The Bush tax cuts did not create a jobs bonanza for middle-class workers.
The Bush tax cuts is at the root of today’s deficit problem.
Corporations have escaped paying their fair share as a result of the Bush tax cuts and other tax policies.
......SO THANKS FOR THE EXTRA 12 BUCKS I GOT IN CHECK BUSH!!

Here are the facts:
The middle class has fallen behind as wealth has been transferred to those at the very top.
Corporations have escaped paying their fair share as a result of the Bush tax cuts and other tax policies.

The progressive income tax system we have needs to be changed. When has Obama even mentioned doing anything to the tax code but to raise taxes on the higher earners? He has had over six years to LEAD the Congress in passing a tax code overhaul. Nothing from the empty suit but raise taxes and increase deficit spending.

The root of today's budget deficit was not caused by the Bush tax cuts. If it was as you contend, why didn't Obama and the Democrats raise taxes back up on EVERY taxpayer? It was caused by the Democrats not passing a budget and operating on a CR for 4 of the last 6 years.

Here are the facts:

The progressive income tax system we have needs to be changed. When has Obama even mentioned doing anything to the tax code but to raise taxes on the higher earners? He has had over six years to LEAD the Congress in passing a tax code overhaul. Nothing from the empty suit but raise taxes and increase deficit spending.

The root of today's budget deficit was not caused by the Bush tax cuts. If it was as you contend, why didn't Obama and the Democrats raise taxes back up on EVERY taxpayer? It was caused by the Democrats not passing a budget and operating on a CR for 4 of the last 6 years.

Not true...first of all they had to let the cuts expire, it was law, duh??? And the last thing Obama needed his first few days in office with a recession looming was raising taxes...dude, please stop with the passive aggressive bs.

Here are the facts:

Not true...first of all they had to let the cuts expire, it was law, duh??? And the last thing Obama needed his first few days in office with a recession looming was raising taxes...dude, please stop with the passive aggressive bs.

I guess there still is a recession preventing a tax increase on EVERY taxpayer. After all, shouldn't every one pay their fair share.
I thought you posted that the economy was going gangbusters.

You've got to consider the effect that these wars are having on our debt.

The previous administration's invasion of Iraq and later gross mismanagement of Iraq gave us this Mideast money hole.

Obama could have just ended these wars and paid down the debt. How loud would both sides of congress scream about that?
Obama has had numerous opportunities over the last 6 years to end our involvement in Afghanistan.
I refute the left wing excuse that military action is the sole cause of the massive deficits.
For starters...In less than 18 months Obama spent nearly one trillion dollars....Trillion....a number most humans cannot even conceptualize....on the so called stimulus. Money that we were told would create millions of jobs. That would fund the now non existent shovel ready jobs."....The money is gone...The government jobs for which the stim money was used to save are also gone.
Now, earlier I stated that the number Trillion is one that few people can conceptualize..I will put it into perspective. One trillion seconds.......Equals roughly THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY ONE YEARS....
This administration tosses around these crazy numbers as though they were meaningless....

Lets get something clear, Obama is simply buying into the GOP BULLSHIT, that if we get out, the world as we know it will come to an end.....another reason I can't figure out why whites and conservatives hate the guy so much, he rubber stamps all the GOP bullshit propaganda over and over and over.....but understand, the way the GOP-igs blanket this war, any one taking so much as a nickle from our brave walk on water, god like soldiers and family....commits treason against God and country....so everyone is afraid to tackle teh DOD
No...You are making excuses for Obama's incompetent handling of the issue.
Obama made it abundantly clear that he would have the US forces out of Afghanistan in his first admin.
"Whites" and conservatives.....Oh, I get it. So you want to go down the race road?....Hey, listen up genius. You're the one that is miserable.
Don't project your anger on others.
It is YOU people who cannot or will not make the distinction between personal dislike and a dislike for one's policies.
As a matter of convenience and how it sounds coming from the complicit media. YOU people jus package it all together for a quick soundbite"...That is "If you don't like Obama's policies, you are a racist"..
Yeah? Well you know in which of your orifices you can cram that.
One more point junior...We no longer give a shit if you call us racist. You're going to do it anyway as a matter of course and because you all have nothing substantive to add to the debate.
Take the race card and slice your jugular.

Feel better?

Good.

CLEAN UP IN AISLE FIVE! :slap:

Oh another typical move on conservative parts....you never give the answer....got a good these people have done for the country you want to talk about? Hell to the no!!
Answer? To what?
We are under no obligation to address your rants.

LOLOLOLOL...I don't give a shit what forum I visit....you people are all the same simple minded robotic fools.....NEVER HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER VENTURE TO SAY ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL ABOUT YOUR PARTY IN TERMS OF CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COUNTRY IN A POSITIVE FASHION...BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IN YOUR GUT, JUST HOW WORTHLESS CONSERVATIVES ARE....THE ONLY THING YOU LIKE ABOUT CONSERVATISM...ITS A WHITES ONLY VENUE THAT FEW TOMS DARE VENTURE....AND FOR THAT..THANK GOD!!
Whites only.... Racist prick....Thanks for exposing your base hatred toward Caucasians.
You're even racist against some of your own people ( Uncle Tom reference).....
You keep voting for liberals....Go ahead.
If it were not for shit you whiny idiots had to complain about, you'd have a life with no purpose.
Hey sunshine..Instead of looking to government to wipe your ass for you, how about wiping your own ass.
Or is being helpless an avocation of yours?

Forum List

Back