How to spot a bubble with a conservative in it!!

You've got to consider the effect that these wars are having on our debt.

The previous administration's invasion of Iraq and later gross mismanagement of Iraq gave us this Mideast money hole.

Obama could have just ended these wars and paid down the debt. How loud would both sides of congress scream about that?
Obama has had numerous opportunities over the last 6 years to end our involvement in Afghanistan.
I refute the left wing excuse that military action is the sole cause of the massive deficits.
For starters...In less than 18 months Obama spent nearly one trillion dollars....Trillion....a number most humans cannot even conceptualize....on the so called stimulus. Money that we were told would create millions of jobs. That would fund the now non existent shovel ready jobs."....The money is gone...The government jobs for which the stim money was used to save are also gone.
Now, earlier I stated that the number Trillion is one that few people can conceptualize..I will put it into perspective. One trillion seconds.......Equals roughly THREE THOUSAND ONE HUNDRED NINETY ONE YEARS....
This administration tosses around these crazy numbers as though they were meaningless....

Lets get something clear, Obama is simply buying into the GOP BULLSHIT, that if we get out, the world as we know it will come to an end.....another reason I can't figure out why whites and conservatives hate the guy so much, he rubber stamps all the GOP bullshit propaganda over and over and over.....but understand, the way the GOP-igs blanket this war, any one taking so much as a nickle from our brave walk on water, god like soldiers and family....commits treason against God and country....so everyone is afraid to tackle teh DOD

The deficit was at around 10% of GDP when Bush left. It's arojnd 4% now, and will be around 2% when Obama leaves.

Republicans make deficits, Democrats clean them up, then Republicans blame the Democrats for not cleaning up the Republican messes fast enough.

That's why they hate Hillary so much, you know. Bill Clinton created a surplus, and in response the righties swore eternal vengeance on the Clintons for destroying their precious, precious deficits.

And also remember that Jimmy Carter, the worst recent Democrat, had better job growth record than Ronald Reagan, the best recent Republican.

And what you have just exposed is FACTS...and yet, trying to convince a hick from fkkken who's-ville, USA is like trying to talk to a brick effin wall. You want to really see how simple minded republicans are? Challenge these morons to name something in the last 6 years the conservative congress has done that has been of any benefit to the nation, just anything....you'd never get a answer....all they know is that the people there are white conservative and hate the gov...and for these fools, that's enough...God help save us from the simple minded simps called the American Stupid! ie conservatives

The conservative house passed HUNDREDS of bills that would have benefited the nation but they were not allowed a vote in the Democrat controlled Senate. What planet do you live on?

The only worthwhile comment in this thread so far is tigerred may be leavng

Glad you feel that way, because you people are nothing but a headache away from a stroke with me....stupidity is rampant here among conservatives, almost to the point of nausea.

The deficit was at around 10% of GDP when Bush left. It's arojnd 4% now, and will be around 2% when Obama leaves.

Republicans make deficits, Democrats clean them up, then Republicans blame the Democrats for not cleaning up the Republican messes fast enough.

That's why they hate Hillary so much, you know. Bill Clinton created a surplus, and in response the righties swore eternal vengeance on the Clintons for destroying their precious, precious deficits.

And also remember that Jimmy Carter, the worst recent Democrat, had better job growth record than Ronald Reagan, the best recent Republican.

And what you have just exposed is FACTS...and yet, trying to convince a hick from fkkken who's-ville, USA is like trying to talk to a brick effin wall. You want to really see how simple minded republicans are? Challenge these morons to name something in the last 6 years the conservative congress has done that has been of any benefit to the nation, just anything....you'd never get a answer....all they know is that the people there are white conservative and hate the gov...and for these fools, that's enough...God help save us from the simple minded simps called the American Stupid! ie conservatives

The conservative house passed HUNDREDS of bills that would have benefited the nation but they were not allowed a vote in the Democrat controlled Senate. What planet do you live on?

Have you personally seen any of these bills, other than the pipeline joke? I suggest you google these bills and see what was in them...all puff and smoke....however, lets be clear, you now have both houses....SO WHERE ARE ALL THESE SO CALLED JOBS? WE'RE ALMOST 5 MONTHS IN AND THESE USLESS LUMPS OF WELFARE FLESH HASN'T PRODUCED ONE DAMNED JOBS BILL, NOT ONE. SO MANY ON HARRY'S DESK?? YEAH RIGHT!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT YA *** AND PAY ATTENTION....IT WAS ALL SMOKE BLOWN UP YOUR ***, SUCKERS!!

I thought the Republican sequestration was supposed to kill jobs and raise the deficit. What happened?

I am passionate about politics, about being a liberal and having heated discussions over it....but one thing is certain, you can not, no matter how hard you try, convince a conservative of their apparent ignorance to facts. These people thrive in a world that is completely detached from reality. I don't know if its just a white thang or what, but these people are clearly not in a right frame of mind and it never changes.

I can't think of one damned thing Eric Holder, Obama, the democrats have done since 2008 that has impacted the lives of white conservatives, not one damned thing. And yet these moronic simps will spend every waking hour whining about shttt that makes no sense what so ever to anyone but a babbling 1 year old. Gas prices are low, the housing market is stable, unemployment is down, wages have gone up for some, healthcare is available for all, we're talking to our enemies, I mean other than opening a fkkken vein and bleeding to death, what more does these lunatic want???

Every single conservative since Reagan has left this country with nothing but debt debt and more debt, they all have and the minute a democrat gets into office the first thing these whining fools scream about....you guessed it, is big gov. spending...you never hear a damn word when these clowns are in office, not a word.

They run around the country yelling about the constitution and their gun rights....yet nobody has taken one damned thing from these nuts. Most can't even spell constitution let alone define its meaning. These people are a generation in my opinion that needs dying off. The world, the country, the people are sick to death of these useless lumps of flesh that give nothing but bullshit and babble to the planet. Conservatives are the cancer that needs to wipe out and rid of.

I challenge anyone with a brain to name one damned good these people have ever done for anybody, just one thing that served the interest of all....just one???????
You are definitely a good fiction writer. Obuthole has spent more than all other presidents. You libtards are much crazier, retarded racist puke.

First off you moron, if Obama has spent more, maybe its because as the years go by, pay attention...COSTS GO UP!!! This ain't the 80's or the 90's....he also inherited a huge deficit, huge unemployment numbers and 2 wars....one more time, simp, pay attention, get out your calculator and do the damned math!!

Glad you feel that way, because you people are nothing but a headache away from a stroke with me....stupidity is rampant here among conservatives, almost to the point of nausea.

Well I'm sure you have Obamacare, good luck with that deductible after the stroke

Uh, not only do I work for a living...I'm proboally paying for your methadone.

Well I'm sure you have Obamacare, good luck with that deductible after the stroke

LOL Sure, how is it working the morning shift at McDonalds?

I thought the Republican sequestration was supposed to kill jobs and raise the deficit. What happened?

First of all, what makes you think you can think on your own? Dude, I wish they would kill jobs, raise the deficit...DO SOMETHING, ANYTHING, CAUSE SO FAR, ALL THESE MOTHERF***** HAS DONE IS NADA, NOT A DAMNED THING BUT GET A PAYCHECK AND MAKE SUCKERS LIKE YOU FEEL SAFE ONCE AGAIN NOW THAT THE NUTS ARE ON THE HILL.

Hey, never knock a burger makers...cause the burger you digest today could be the bugger I placed on the meat yesterday....hint hint!!

upload_2015-4-16_15-33-22.jpeg

Have you personally seen any of these bills, other than the pipeline joke? I suggest you google these bills and see what was in them...all puff and smoke....however, lets be clear, you now have both houses....SO WHERE ARE ALL THESE SO CALLED JOBS? WE'RE ALMOST 5 MONTHS IN AND THESE USLESS LUMPS OF WELFARE FLESH HASN'T PRODUCED ONE DAMNED JOBS BILL, NOT ONE. SO MANY ON HARRY'S DESK?? YEAH RIGHT!! GET YOUR HEAD OUT YA *** AND PAY ATTENTION....IT WAS ALL SMOKE BLOWN UP YOUR ***, SUCKERS!!

Yes, I have 'seen' many of these bills. I even read some of them. Have you?
How did those trillion dollar 'shovel ready' jobs work out for you dumbasses?

Feel better?

Good.

CLEAN UP IN AISLE FIVE! :slap:

Oh another typical move on conservative parts....you never give the answer....got a good these people have done for the country you want to talk about? Hell to the no!!
Answer? To what?
We are under no obligation to address your rants.

LOLOLOLOL...I don't give a shit what forum I visit....you people are all the same simple minded robotic fools.....NEVER HAVE ANY OF YOU EVER VENTURE TO SAY ANYTHING SUBSTANTIAL ABOUT YOUR PARTY IN TERMS OF CONTRIBUTING TO THIS COUNTRY IN A POSITIVE FASHION...BECAUSE YOU ALL KNOW IN YOUR GUT, JUST HOW WORTHLESS CONSERVATIVES ARE....THE ONLY THING YOU LIKE ABOUT CONSERVATISM...ITS A WHITES ONLY VENUE THAT FEW TOMS DARE VENTURE....AND FOR THAT..THANK GOD!!

Hey, never knock a burger makers...cause the burger you digest today could be the bugger I placed on the meat yesterday....hint hint!!

View attachment 39811

Me do McDonalds? No....disgusting at best

ONE MORE TIME YOUR ATTEMPTS AT DEFUSING MY COMMENT, ISN'T GOING TO WORK.....NOW 5 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND ALL THESE BILLS THAT THAT MEAN OL HARRY RIED WOULDN'T LET PASS ARE IN YOUR PARTIES HANDS NOW....SO, UH, WHERE'S THE FUCKING BEEF? I MEAN WE SHOULD BY NOW, HAVE JOBS POURING OUT OUR ASS HOLES BY NOW, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

AS FOR THE SHOVEL READY JOBS, SO MUCH REPAIR WORK WAS DONE AROUND MY CITY A FEW YEARS AGO, I HARDLY RECOGNIZED THE PLACE...SO IT WORKED OUT FINE FOR KY....NEXT STUPID QUESTION?

View attachment 39811

Good for you, cause I was waiting on your ass to walk in!!

upload_2015-4-16_15-42-18.jpeg

View attachment 39811

Good for you, cause I was waiting on your ass to walk in!!

View attachment 39813

I have concealed carry :)

The people you're talking about are not conservatives. They're right wing radicals.

Conservatives serve an important purpose in a system like ours. Assuming that there are actually enough progressives in congress to move legislation conservatives work as a brake to slow down the progressives so they don't go too far too fast.

But today true conservatives are as rare as true progressives.

I beg to differ...Reagan was a staunch conservative and if you google the Genis Book of record...he left the country with the biggest deficit in US history. That is fact. Listen, I don't mind slowing down huge spending deals, ie the war being one of them....what makes us progressives angry and frustrated is that you bring nothing to the table once your cuts have been proposed. Case in point...the last time congress moved their ass, was to cut once again spending on social programs, ie food stamps and welfare....that seems to be the only thing that is attacked budget after budget after budget....but what do they offer in return? More job opportunities, such as training and affordable college? They do nothing. That's the shit that pisses me off. I just wrote a check to the IRS the other day, I hate having to do that, all progressives do.

ONE MORE TIME YOUR ATTEMPTS AT DEFUSING MY COMMENT, ISN'T GOING TO WORK.....NOW 5 MONTHS HAVE PASSED AND ALL THESE BILLS THAT THAT MEAN OL HARRY RIED WOULDN'T LET PASS ARE IN YOUR PARTIES HANDS NOW....SO, UH, WHERE'S THE FUCKING BEEF? I MEAN WE SHOULD BY NOW, HAVE JOBS POURING OUT OUR ASS HOLES BY NOW, WOULDN'T YOU AGREE?

AS FOR THE SHOVEL READY JOBS, SO MUCH REPAIR WORK WAS DONE AROUND MY CITY A FEW YEARS AGO, I HARDLY RECOGNIZED THE PLACE...SO IT WORKED OUT FINE FOR KY....NEXT STUPID QUESTION?

It still takes 67 votes to get any bill passed in the Senate, but I would not expect you to be bright enough to know that.

Here is what your hero said about those non-existent shovel ready jobs.

"Even before President Obama entered the White House, he and his allies successfully used the allure of “shovel ready” infrastructure projects to help sell his $787 billion stimulus legislation to a resistant Congress and a wary public.

“I think we can get a lot of work done fast,” Mr. Obama, then the president-elect, said in December 2008, after meeting with governors. “All of them have projects that are shovel ready, that are going to require us to get the money out the door.”

But in a recent interview with Peter Baker for a cover story to be published Sunday in The New York Times Magazine, the president acknowledged what has become painfully obvious in last 20 months: “shovel ready” didn’t mean what he and most people thought it did."

Forum List

Back