How to stop islamic terrorism in America.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
There is only one way to do it. We have to make them fear us. Right now, they are not afraid. Here's an idea to fix that.

Whenever a terrorist is captured alive, we should feed them, feet first, through a tree chipper, then feed them to some pigs. According to their' religion', this would prevent them from going to their version of heaven and their 72 virgins. It will work even if they die doing whatever they did. If their body is defiled, living or dead, they will not go to heaven. We should also televise these events. Put them on the internet. This, I believe, would stop terrorism in it's tracks. What do you think?

There is only one way to do it. We have to make them fear us. Right now, they are not afraid. Here's an idea to fix that.

Whenever a terrorist is captured alive, we should feed them, feet first, through a tree chipper, then feed them to some pigs. According to their' religion', this would prevent them from going to their version of heaven and their 72 virgins. It will work even if they die doing whatever they did. If their body is defiled, living or dead, they will not go to heaven. We should also televise these events. Put them on the internet. This, I believe, would stop terrorism in it's tracks. What do you think?
I think that would work for pussy grabbers, too. Fuck the Constitution. We don't need to be America any more.

I'm ok with that, if we can do that to every shooter, bomber, etc. we capture alive also. Put that on the internet also. If you don't agree, you're soft on terror.

• Banned

I think that would work for pussy grabbers, too. Fuck the Constitution. We don't need to be America any more.
Hmmm... Why aren't you on my ignore list? Oh well. Easy enough to fix. :banned03:

Hmmm... Why aren't you on my ignore list? Oh well. Easy enough to fix. :banned03:
Yes, avoid thinking at all costs, willfully stupid monkey.

• Banned
Muslim ban and repatriation of those who Obama let in.
Wouldn't work. There are plenty of home grown terrorist. My way would put the fear of God into them.

Are you kidding? In #MAGA 'MURICA! pussy grabbers are honored with positions of authority....worshipped even.

Are you kidding? In #MAGA 'MURICA! pussy grabbers are honored with positions of authority....worshipped even.
Yeah, that is why Bill Clinton got where he did, and his wife enabled him too...

How do you ban people based on their religion in a country with this as the First Amendment of their Constitution?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

Yeah, that is why Bill Clinton got where he did, and his wife enabled him too...
And he was impeached for lying about it and never elected to any government office ever again. The GOP elected their pussy grabber to the Presidency AFTER knowing about his perversions around women and walking into girls' dressing rooms while they were dressing or nake.....because "he's a star".

How do you ban people based on their religion in a country with this as the First Amendment of their Constitution?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.
There is nothing in the 1rst amendment that guarantees the right to immigrate or precludes restrictions on immigration, otherwise how did the Chinese Exclusion Act become law? That amendment is not recent.

America doesn't need you.

When you do not let them in they do not possess those rights.

And he was impeached for lying about it and never elected to any government office ever again. The GOP elected their pussy grabber to the Presidency AFTER knowing about his perversions around women and walking into girls' dressing rooms while they were dressing or nake.....because "he's a star".

Was Trump the president when that happened?

America doesn't need you.
Actually, America doesn't need nazi wannabe fuckwad pants shitters like you and RWNJ.

you don't-----you get creative. The free practice of islam as a religion should be unimpeded----Islamic violence in the USA
should be considered an ENEMY ATTACK. Enemy attacks require return attacks on enemy targets. They should never be ignored or tolerated

Forum List

Back