How To Tell If An Insult Is Deserved.

How long we giving this joker? A week?

Are you going to tell us what the "Truth" is?

I already spoke the truth in my thread. Was there something about it that you disagree with?
No I mixed up which of your three threads I was answering. Sorry.
Yes, of course I disagree with pretty much all of what you said, but that was the purpose of the OP wasn't it?

The answer is easy. If they are offended by it, then they are deserving of it. For example, if you called a homosexual a queer or fag, they would probably be offended by it. Which means that they deserve it. Or what if you called a negro the "N" word. They would probably be offended by it. (Even though many negroes use the word amongst themselves) This means that they are deserving of the insult. Etc. etc. etc. On the other hand, a negro can't call me Whity, cracker, honkey or any other ethnic slur. Because to me, it is a compliment.

The effects of decorum, forethought and diplomacy, even in a life lived as an involuntary lightning rod, can be quite shocking in conducting philosophic forget me nots to other minds.

Try speaking English.

When yer uh a playin' in public, do it nice like, and uh don't do it in them thunderstorms with one uh them graphite fishin' rods a pointed at them dark clouds, so obvious like.

I already spoke the truth in my thread. Was there something about it that you disagree with?
Yes, of course I disagree with pretty much all of what you said, but that was the purpose of the OP wasn't it?

What you say isn't telling me what you disagree with. Take this for example. What if homo fruitcakes had a well known insult for those who are straight-hetrosexual. Now say you were straight-hetrosexual and a homo called you that. Would you be offended? Or would you be happy that you are what they called you.

The answer is easy. If they are offended by it, then they are deserving of it. For example, if you called a homosexual a queer or fag, they would probably be offended by it. Which means that they deserve it. Or what if you called a negro the "N" word. They would probably be offended by it. (Even though many negroes use the word amongst themselves) This means that they are deserving of the insult. Etc. etc. etc. On the other hand, a negro can't call me Whity, cracker, honkey or any other ethnic slur. Because to me, it is a compliment.
Puts me in mind of the Swimming Test. If an accused witch sank after being bound and thrown in the water, she was innocent. But she was also dead.
No, it was called the water test. The woman was bound and lowered under water in a dunking chair and left there for at least 15 minutes. When they pulled her up if she was dead then she was innocent of being a witch. I don't suppose anyone knows how violently they would have crapped their pants if they pulled one up alive?

So, if i tell you that your hero, hitler, was a flaming jew fag, and you got pissed. You would deserve that insult...Correct?

Puts me in mind of the Swimming Test. If an accused witch sank after being bound and thrown in the water, she was innocent. But she was also dead.
No, it was called the water test. The woman was bound and lowered under water in a dunking chair and left there for at least 15 minutes. When they pulled her up if she was dead then she was innocent of being a witch. I don't suppose anyone knows how violently they would have crapped their pants if they pulled one up alive?
Okay Mike. My "swimming test" was based on the scientific theory that witches had rejected the christening holy water, so the water would in turn reject them and keep them floating.
I don't know what your test was supposed to prove; sounds like a good way to drown someone, though.

Okay Mike. My "swimming test" was based on the scientific theory that witches had rejected the christening holy water, so the water would in turn reject them and keep them floating.
I don't know what your test was supposed to prove; sounds like a good way to drown someone, though.
Back in the days when people believed in witches, it was an actual "test" gave to suspected witches.

Back in the days when people believed in witches, it was an actual "test" gave to suspected witches.
They used to feed prisoners in Salem raw live lobsters, too.
Of course, they did that everywhere.

What you say isn't telling me what you disagree with. Take this for example. What if homo fruitcakes had a well known insult for those who are straight-hetrosexual. Now say you were straight-hetrosexual and a homo called you that. Would you be offended? Or would you be happy that you are what they called you.
Your argument doesn't make sense. It was just an excuse to use insults indirectly that you might not otherwise get away with. You've been banned from other boards before, haven't you? And so young, too, most likely.

I don't think gays or blacks deserve derogatory names. So I disagree with your whole OP.

So, if i tell you that your hero, hitler, was a flaming jew fag, and you got pissed. You would deserve that insult...Correct?

I see that this person was banned. Do you often ask questions of banned people? It does make things simpler I suppose. Also, you would be insulting Hitler. Not the OP.

Your argument doesn't make sense. It was just an excuse to use insults indirectly that you might not otherwise get away with. You've been banned from other boards before, haven't you? And so young, too, most likely.

I don't think gays or blacks deserve derogatory names. So I disagree with your whole OP.

It would seem as though you are arguing with air. Don't you find that a little on the insane side?

I see that this person was banned. Do you often ask questions of banned people? It does make things simpler I suppose. Also, you would be insulting Hitler. Not the OP.

Yes, I responded to the twit, and then did a little digging and determined he was a sock so I banned him again.

It would seem as though you are arguing with air. Don't you find that a little on the insane side?

And wouldn't you know it. He was a sock of yours too! BYE!

Maybe they dont like the way you said it or the thought of being persecuted by you or others.
Whether they deserve scorn is another issue. Are they trying to improve? Have they made any steps in the right direction? What does God want?
Do you think multiculturalism is a dead end? What is the tower of babel story about? Does it still matter? Why has God permitted multiculturalism for this long?
Does a man hate his race if he picks a woman of another race to be his wife? Is it to do with who he prefers to talk to? Does he want to speak to her anyway? Will he get cooties? Is he sending a political message?

Forum List

Back