How Trump Negotiates

I've seen that guy before. He is a lying whore.

YOu got anything from anyone that isn't a lying whore?

Yeah that guy's a tool. But here's an actually researched Atlantic article on the Donald and what makes him tick, including his biz practices - good and bad. .

What Exactly Is Donald Trump's Deal?

It's long, but also thorough. Imo more than worth a read because it's from 2013. And the Donald supported Mitt, which seems me to mean he's more or less a middle road big govt social moderate. But at the end he says he toyed with running himself, and thinks he'd have won, but Mitt didn't "resonate." Now Trump's acting like a total a-hole. Is that resonating? It appears to with some.

Yeah that guy's a tool. But here's an actually researched Atlantic article on the Donald and what makes him tick, including his biz practices - good and bad. .

It's long, but also thorough. Imo more than worth a read because it's from 2013. And the Donald supported Mitt, which seems me to mean he's more or less a middle road big govt social moderate. But at the end he says he toyed with running himself, and thinks he'd have won, but Mitt didn't "resonate." Now Trump's acting like a total a-hole. Is that resonating? It appears to with some.

Resonating with "some"?

Come on he's kicking the shit out of the elites and they are in full blown panic to the point you have Bill Kristol ready to endorse Hillary. They're all closet dems anyway. They might as well just cross the floor and get out of the way.

And good riddance to bad rubbish.

He supported Mitt and now Mitt is stabbing him in the back, shocker. The GOP establishment disgusts me, at least the left is open and honest about being assholes you know where they stand.

Resonating with "some"?

Come on he's kicking the shit out of the elites and they are in full blown panic to the point you have Bill Kristol ready to endorse Hillary. They're all closet dems anyway. They might as well just cross the floor and get out of the way.

And good riddance to bad rubbish.
He's got higher disapproval ratings than Hillary, and there's some question as to whether even 50% of gopers would vote for him as the nominee.

Forum List

Back