How trump won

eddiew37

Gold Member
Nov 25, 2016
Trump didn't win because he's a brilliant business man who earned the trust of the voters. Trump won because he knows how to market himself and repeated lies long enough and loud enough to convince the stupidest among us to vote for him.
Gerrymandering and rednecks voting for the first time helped too

Trump didn't win because he's a brilliant business man who earned the trust of the voters. Trump won because he knows how to market himself and repeated lies long enough and loud enough to convince the stupidest among us to vote for him.
o-CRYING-CHILD-facebook.jpg

BRI ,,,,,"They that sow the wind, shall reap the whirlwind"

Trump won because he was the better candidate, in almost all possible ways. Yes, he could have had a vagina and a black skin, so that the racists and sexist would be happy, but besides that.

If you know how to market yourself then that means he is good business man..

Silly far left drone and poor looser!

Trump won because he was the better candidate, in almost all possible ways. Yes, he could have had a vagina and a black skin, so that the racists and sexist would be happy, but besides that.
a lot of the reason he won was based on racism, the Russian hackings. Lies. Continuous lying that went on. And the intrusion of the FBI at the last minute there. All of that seems to have basically distorted the whole election. So Yeah, we're sore losers. Because it wasn't really won legitimately, as far as I'm concerned...Behar

Trump won because he offered clear proposals for dealing with America's important issues. Hillary lost because she had no proposals for dealing with America's important issues.

Because Trump is a brilliant businessman and strategist.....

a lot of the reason he won was based on racism, the Russian hackings. Lies. Continuous lying that went on. And the intrusion of the FBI at the last minute there. All of that seems to have basically distorted the whole election. So Yeah, we're sore losers. Because it wasn't really won legitimately, as far as I'm concerned...Behar

Yes, he did win partly because the other candidate was a racist indeed. I suppose you regressives need to distance yourself from that if you want to win next time. And also, don't lie, indeed that gives your opponent an advantage, too! At least you learned something...

He has at least come to the conclusion that Trump won by now. That's a big step accepting the results, after the weeks long tantrum and denial.

I'm a sore loser
a lot of the reason he won was based on racism, the Russian hackings. Lies. Continuous lying that went on. And the intrusion of the FBI at the last minute there. All of that seems to have basically distorted the whole election. So Yeah, we're sore losers. Because it wasn't really won legitimately, as far as I'm concerned.

How old are you? Cry, cry, cry!

OK Conservatives--------->until crybaby Eddie has something to say worth discussing, all we do is post laughs-)

HAHAHAHAHAHA Eddie, the whiny lefty libby-)

I'm a sore loser
a lot of the reason he won was based on racism, the Russian hackings. Lies. Continuous lying that went on. And the intrusion of the FBI at the last minute there. All of that seems to have basically distorted the whole election. So Yeah, we're sore losers. Because it wasn't really won legitimately, as far as I'm concerned.

boo-hoo Eddie Munster, lol!

Eddie the far leftist lead whiny-baby who needs a safe space-) Lol, Eddie!

I'm a sore loser

Eddie the race baiting, whiny baby, far leftist, clown, from hell-) Hey Eddie, wanna loli-pop-)

Eddie the far leftist lead whiny-baby who needs a safe space-) Lol, Eddie!
Ima you're still the same idiot that was here a couple years ago when I was here last ,,,Some things never change.......take a bow with sassy

Forum List

Back