How trump won

Trump won because he was the better candidate, in almost all possible ways. Yes, he could have had a vagina and a black skin, so that the racists and sexist would be happy, but besides that.
a lot of the reason he won was based on racism, the Russian hackings. Lies. Continuous lying that went on. And the intrusion of the FBI at the last minute there. All of that seems to have basically distorted the whole election. So Yeah, we're sore losers. Because it wasn't really won legitimately, as far as I'm concerned...Behar

Eddie the far leftist lead whiny-baby who needs a safe space-) Lol, Eddie!
Ima you're still the same idiot that was here a couple years ago when I was here last ,,,Some things never change.......take a bow with sassy

Booo-hoooooo Eddie. I got some cheese for your whine-) How old are you? I am a grandfather, let me wipe away your tears. Get a job you worthless crybaby, lol!

Trump won because he was the better candidate, in almost all possible ways. Yes, he could have had a vagina and a black skin, so that the racists and sexist would be happy, but besides that.
a lot of the reason he won was based on racism, the Russian hackings. Lies. Continuous lying that went on. And the intrusion of the FBI at the last minute there. All of that seems to have basically distorted the whole election. So Yeah, we're sore losers. Because it wasn't really won legitimately, as far as I'm concerned...Behar

Ima you're still the same idiot that was here a couple years ago when I was here last ,,,Some things never change.......take a bow with sassy

Booo-hoooooo Eddie. I got some cheese for your whine-) How old are you? I am a grandfather, let me wipe away your tears. Get a job you worthless crybaby, lol!
Ima I'm sure I have you buy a couple of years

I think not, but that is ok. I respect older people because you have lived long enough to learn something. That being said, get off of tat high horse and start paying attention Ed! If it heads South, I will be with you, but if it works out, I expect you to admit it IS working out.

That is NOT a suggestion for you to sell out. What it is.......is...........a reality check for both of us, and we have to admit if it is getting better, or getting worse. Seems easy to me! What do you say? Get back together April 10r\th, and either burn Trump, or admit he is doing ok, or well! Up to you dude! April 10th! I can admit he sucks, if you can admit he is doing well! Your choice. Willing to cast your assumptions to a point where you have to admit you are wrong? I am; not cause I think Trump is anything close to saving us, but because Obysmal has throttled everything. Just releasing the throttle, should make America look great again which kinda puts you behind the 8 ball. It is ok though, you know what you know, so show your gonads and tell everyone how Trump will fail miserably. Never fear, if you are correct I will bring it back. If you are wrong, I will bring it back also.

Cast your line Eddie, cause your cred is now at stake-) Either that, or debate topics that are easier to hide the truth in-) Never fear, I would suggest that also for Fakey. WINGER, Silly Jilly, and a few others. They have left their proverbial rearends a hanging, and all their cred walked out the door, lol. You do NOT want to be like them, do you!

And so, build a case for your way of thinking! Do what these other clowns can NOT! I will support your effort. If you don't want to try, then be like the rest of them, and just cry!

Trump didn't win because he's a brilliant business man who earned the trust of the voters. Trump won because he knows how to market himself and repeated lies long enough and loud enough to convince the stupidest among us to vote for him.
Gerrymandering and rednecks voting for the first time helped too
I love how libs who were certain this would be a Hillary landslide now are arrogant enough to explain to us "how Trump won"

I think not, but that is ok. I respect older people because you have lived long enough to learn something. That being said, get off of tat high horse and start paying attention Ed! If it heads South, I will be with you, but if it works out, I expect you to admit it IS working out.

That is NOT a suggestion for you to sell out. What it is.......is...........a reality check for both of us, and we have to admit if it is getting better, or getting worse. Seems easy to me! What do you say? Get back together April 10r\th, and either burn Trump, or admit he is doing ok, or well! Up to you dude! April 10th! I can admit he sucks, if you can admit he is doing well! Your choice. Willing to cast your assumptions to a point where you have to admit you are wrong? I am; not cause I think Trump is anything close to saving us, but because Obysmal has throttled everything. Just releasing the throttle, should make America look great again which kinda puts you behind the 8 ball. It is ok though, you know what you know, so show your gonads and tell everyone how Trump will fail miserably. Never fear, if you are correct I will bring it back. If you are wrong, I will bring it back also.

Cast your line Eddie, cause your cred is now at stake-) Either that, or debate topics that are easier to hide the truth in-) Never fear, I would suggest that also for Fakey. WINGER, Silly Jilly, and a few others. They have left their proverbial rearends a hanging, and all their cred walked out the door, lol. You do NOT want to be like them, do you!

And so, build a case for your way of thinking! Do what these other clowns can NOT! I will support your effort. If you don't want to try, then be like the rest of them, and just cry!
I will be one of the first to congratulate Trump if he improves our country ,if he helps those he says he'll help if he won't get the world pissed at us Yes I can never be a republican again after bush in 2000 but I can give him his due if he succeeds

I will be one of the first to congratulate Trump if he improves our country ,if he helps those he says he'll help if he won't get the world pissed at us Yes I can never be a republican again after bush in 2000 but I can give him his due if he succeeds

"Improved" doesn't mean more ticks on the welfare roles.

Trump didn't win because he's a brilliant business man who earned the trust of the voters. Trump won because he knows how to market himself and repeated lies long enough and loud enough to convince the stupidest among us to vote for him.
Hell of a marketing scheme there snowflake...WE WILL WIN BACK THE PEOPLES VOTES BY TELLING THEM HOW STUPID AND GULLIBLE THEY WERE! I am sure it will work well!

EVERYTHING here is WRONG just like all of the bullshit liberals pump out. He won because he was so far ahead of the murdering, treasonous, lying, arrogant, thieving scum the dimocrats ran all he had to do was show up. Just think how bad it would have been if he had not kept his foot in his mouth most of the time. She would have probably only won CA, and NY that would have been the worlds worst beating ever. It would also probably given the Repubs a unstoppable trifecta with constitutional amendment power to amend the constitution as they will to completely remove the Democrat party from office forever. They have enough states to do it. all they need is a few house seats, and to retake all of the senate seats up next election. We are going to try to make that a priority. WE will rewrite the history of this country for the people and remove the would be dictators like clinton, and soros forever.

Hell of a marketing scheme there snowflake...WE WILL WIN BACK THE PEOPLES VOTES BY TELLING THEM HOW STUPID AND GULLIBLE THEY WERE! I am sure it will work well!
ODIUM you expect us to kiss kkk redneck butt? Let politicians do that...not us

EVERYTHING here is WRONG just like all of the bullshit liberals pump out. He won because he was so far ahead of the murdering, treasonous, lying, arrogant, thieving scum the dimocrats ran all he had to do was show up. Just think how bad it would have been if he had not kept his foot in his mouth most of the time. She would have probably only won CA, and NY that would have been the worlds worst beating ever. It would also probably given the Repubs a unstoppable trifecta with constitutional amendment power to amend the constitution as they will to completely remove the Democrat party from office forever. They have enough states to do it. all they need is a few house seats, and to retake all of the senate seats up next election. We are going to try to make that a priority. WE will rewrite the history of this country for the people and remove the would be dictators like clinton, and soros forever.
You fit in well here with all the other sick mo fo' republicans

What does gerrymandering have to do with anything?

^^^^^ and dufus wonders why His side lost? Cuz most of the country ain't paranoid as him.

ROFLMAO . You go with your plan. Its the gift that keeps on giving. At this rate by the time my kids are having kids you demotards MIGHT wake up and get elected again..hopefully not....

Eddie.... Redneck KKK members are Democrat. Like I have said, since I know just a little bit about history, the KKK is a wholly owned and operated subsidiary of the Democrat party.

I, for one, am really, really tired of Democrat's revisionist history. From what I have witnessed from many in here, and in my own sphere of influence, Democrats don't think history is relevant. They call it "Ancient History" and not applicable to today. The really sad part is they even deny their own history.

Appalling, simply appalling.

Last edited:
How trump won

1. He wasn't Hillary
2. He beat Hillary

'Nuff said

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Trump won because he got his message out there to the forgotten workers of America.

He got the message out for people the DNC didn't take into account.

That's why he won. People are sick of being forgotten and they are sick of the same ol same ol in DC which Hillary represented.

People who had never voted Rep before voted Rep because of Trump's message.

The same people Hillary called "deplorables." Any wonder she lost??

ROFLMAO . You go with your plan. Its the gift that keeps on giving. At this rate by the time my kids are having kids you demotards MIGHT wake up and get elected again..hopefully not....
if what you say is true <god forbid> I'll pray your kids and their's stay out of the wars sure to come One thing republicans excel at

Forum List

Back