How Very Presidential

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Another Twitter fit.

Another Twitter fit.jpg

The rightwing is in such childish denial about Trump that I find it absolutely nauseating.

Think of the positive side of things. Always look at the bright side. Someday in the future a mentally ill, narcissistic, pathological fool may want to run for President and will be able to say there is a precedent that allows him to do so.

The rightwing is in such childish denial about Trump that I find it absolutely nauseating.
Seems like it's the left who is in denial about Trump...BEING PRESIDENT! Get over it, dude. You guys lost.
lol I'm so glad you finally feel like you won at something. Unfortunately for you, you're in denial about how terrible your winning candidate is. It's rather pathetic.

Seems like it's the left who is in denial about Trump...BEING PRESIDENT! Get over it, dude. You guys lost.
lol I'm so glad you finally feel like you won at something. Unfortunately for you, you're in denial about how terrible your winning candidate is. It's rather pathetic.
You're the one in denial, Billy boy. You need to come to terms with the fact that Hillary lost and Obama's failed policies have been soundly rejected by the American people. The sooner you accept reality, the better. You might consider some counselling.

With any luck they will end up like Nixon/Agnew.

Republicans wanted a teenage girl for president, and they got one.

Forum List

Back