How Very Presidential

The rightwing is in such childish denial about Trump that I find it absolutely nauseating.
Seems like it's the left who is in denial about Trump...BEING PRESIDENT! Get over it, dude. You guys lost.
lol I'm so glad you finally feel like you won at something. Unfortunately for you, you're in denial about how terrible your winning candidate is. It's rather pathetic.
You're the one in denial, Billy boy. You need to come to terms with the fact that Hillary lost and Obama's failed policies have been soundly rejected by the American people. The sooner you accept reality, the better. You might consider some counselling.
No, see what you need to do is to stop bringing up Obama and Hillary as a means to deflect away from the Trumpster. He's a sack of shit but you can't admit it.

The rightwing is in such childish denial about Trump that I find it absolutely nauseating.
Seems like it's the left who is in denial about Trump...BEING PRESIDENT! Get over it, dude. You guys lost.
lol I'm so glad you finally feel like you won at something. Unfortunately for you, you're in denial about how terrible your winning candidate is. It's rather pathetic.
You're the one in denial, Billy boy. You need to come to terms with the fact that Hillary lost and Obama's failed policies have been soundly rejected by the American people. The sooner you accept reality, the better. You might consider some counselling.
No, see what you need to do is to stop bringing up Obama and Hillary as a means to deflect away from the Trumpster. He's a sack of shit but you can't admit it.
I'm sure you'd like everyone to stop bringing up Obama and Hillary but it ain't gonna happen. You defended both of them while they raped this country and enriched themselves at the expense of the American people. You're gonna hear about it for a long time, so get used to it, Billy boy. Trump is here to drain the swamp and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.

I'm sure you'd like everyone to stop bringing up Obama and Hillary but it ain't gonna happen. You defended both of them while they raped this country and enriched themselves at the expense of the American people. You're gonna hear about it for a long time, so get used to it, Billy boy. Trump is here to drain the swamp and there's not a damn thing you can do to stop it.
Dude I don't give two fucks what you think of them. It's just stupid to bring them up if we are talking about Trump's failure as a leader. Be a man and accept the god awful mistake you made in voting for him.

The Twitter rant about Nordstrom was stupid, but to act like it took more than 10 seconds out of his day is even dumber.

The Twitter rant about Nordstrom was stupid, but to act like it took more than 10 seconds out of his day is even dumber.

He spent hours reading replies to his tweets, fuming in his robe.

It's just stupid to bring them up if we are talking about Trump's failure as a leader.
Too fucking bad, I'll bring up whatever I want to bring up. If you don't like it, don't read it. :fu:

It's just stupid to bring them up if we are talking about Trump's failure as a leader.
Too fucking bad, I'll bring up whatever I want to bring up. If you don't like it, don't read it. :fu:
Lol you can talk about them all you want when it's relevant to talk about them. Otherwise you come across like a complete pussy when you use them as a deflection from talking about Trump. I must say I love rubbing this in your face even if you are a pussy.

Lol you can talk about them all you want when it's relevant to talk about them. Otherwise you come across like a complete pussy when you use them as a deflection from talking about Trump. I must say I love rubbing this in your face even if you are a pussy.
See post # 26, then fuck off.

Forum List

Back