How Wales leads the civilised world.

the Welsh used to be great and were partly responsible for the founding of the USA , Welsh were partly responsible in a big way for American laws , traditions , the American Revolution , American thinking and success . Welsh were also partly responsible for the American founding documents same as the English . As far as the Welsh of today , i don't know for sure but i would say that they are pretty much wankers just like the English .
A Welshman discovered America a few centuries before that faker Columbus.
The discovery of America - by the welsh prince Madog in the 12th century
The first settlers assimilated with the locals and became part of the Mandan people. Its a pity that later settlers didnt take a similar approach.
----------------------------- Madog , the story may be true or may be fable . The so called blue eyed injuns that supposedly spoke a form of Welsh and built corricles may or may not be true . I think that the indians that the Welsh supposedly married into were the Mandans .
Prove it aint so.The facts speak for themselves.

as i said , fact or fable , no one can prove it one way or the other Tommy .

Do you have Curry Houses in the states ?
No, just McDonalds. The hundreds of ethnic restaurants in every city is a myth.
Curry is a great Welsh dish.What do you do when the pubs close ? Go home ?
We don't have pubs. We just have soda machines at McDonalds.

Wish we had curry since you Welsh invented it.

You will get it some day. Macdonalds in France serve beer. Did you know that ?
Yes, as McDonalds does in many nations. Almost as good as the fried turantulas I order at the many southeast Asian restaurants here.
image.jpeg

That was nice of the Welsh to teach the Indians how to make curry.

Yes, as McDonalds does in many nations. Almost as good as the fried turantulas I order at the many southeast Asian restaurants here.
View attachment 73628
Cant see that catching on round here.

That was nice of the Welsh to teach the Indians how to make curry.
The recipes died out when the Mandans were ethnically cleansed.

an article , Welsh injuns --- http://www.maritimeheritage.org/ports/Welsh-Mandans.html--- and I have no interest in downgrading the early Welsh some of which helped build the greatest country on Gods good green earth , the USA . Its just that its hard to prove and there are hundreds of articles on Madog on the web Tommy .
Thank you for that. the link doesnt work Im afraid. I assume it states that America was discovered by the Welsh and that all the good things in your society flow from that. It makes me feel humble.

Llanrwst restaurant crowned Welsh Curry House of the Year 2014

A Muslim owned restaurant in the Whitest most Chapel part of Planet Earth. And yet the residents organised a coach to travel and support their local curry house in a national competition. A great example of the local community being about all of the community and not just parts of it.

T Asha Balti House in Llanrwst was crowned Welsh Curry House of the Year 2014 at a ceremony at the Vale Resort & Hotel in Cardiff.

A coach with more than 30 local residents and supporters came over from Llanrwst to support owners Harunur Rahman (Raj) and his wife Shorifa and their team.

The announcement was made by TV weathergirl Siân Lloyd.

“The judges were impressed with the way T Asha Balti House prepared and cooked their Welsh lamb dish. The whole leg of lamb was presented and carved at the table, offering a unique opportunity to combine the sweet taste of the lamb with authentic Indian spices in a traditional roasted dish,” said Niaz Taj, the competition’s producer.

My personal observations are that it is a top notch curry house who give you a great welcome when you tell them how far you have come.
Looks delicious. I wonder how the food compares to the places I have around me.

Asha Balti House, Llanrwst - Restaurant Reviews, Phone Number & Photos - TripAdvisor

an article , Welsh injuns --- http://www.maritimeheritage.org/ports/Welsh-Mandans.html--- and I have no interest in downgrading the early Welsh some of which helped build the greatest country on Gods good green earth , the USA . Its just that its hard to prove and there are hundreds of articles on Madog on the web Tommy .
Thank you for that. the link doesnt work Im afraid. I assume it states that America was discovered by the Welsh and that all the good things in your society flow from that. It makes me feel humble.
--------------------------------------- that'd be the Welsh from hundreds of years ago Tom , it would be the Welsh colonists who with others kicked brit , English azz that helped form the USA Tommy . Modern Welsh , well they aren't the same as the Welsh that became Americans a couple hundred years in the past .

Last edited:
--- another article for you , hope it loads , might be verboten in Wales , I don't know Tommy . --- The Welsh Indians ---
Yes it shows how the anti Welsh propaganda was working in those days. Lewis was a man with Welsh ancestry but obviously that duffer Clark held more sway.
There is documented evidence that the Welsh discovered America.
It was celebrated in a C15th Welsh poem and the famous Welsh Queen Elizabeth highlighted it in her dealing with the Spaniards.
What do you want ? A video ?

like is always said , prove it , I'd be happy to say that the Welsh discovered America , No problem for me no matter who discovered the USA . Lewis was Welsh and was the leader of the expedition . Anti Welsh in the USA is pretty funny as no one knows what Welsh or Wales is except for a few .

Don't the Welsh lead England in assault cases as well?
No. the average Welshman is a Christian gentleman who turns the other cheek and loves his neighbour, if not his wife.

Then all I can say after my many trips into Wales there are not many average Welshmen as found the majority to be loud mouthed arrogant racist under achievers. They blame their failures on the English and then complain when they are shown to be liars.

Llanrwst restaurant crowned Welsh Curry House of the Year 2014

A Muslim owned restaurant in the Whitest most Chapel part of Planet Earth. And yet the residents organised a coach to travel and support their local curry house in a national competition. A great example of the local community being about all of the community and not just parts of it.

T Asha Balti House in Llanrwst was crowned Welsh Curry House of the Year 2014 at a ceremony at the Vale Resort & Hotel in Cardiff.

A coach with more than 30 local residents and supporters came over from Llanrwst to support owners Harunur Rahman (Raj) and his wife Shorifa and their team.

The announcement was made by TV weathergirl Siân Lloyd.

“The judges were impressed with the way T Asha Balti House prepared and cooked their Welsh lamb dish. The whole leg of lamb was presented and carved at the table, offering a unique opportunity to combine the sweet taste of the lamb with authentic Indian spices in a traditional roasted dish,” said Niaz Taj, the competition’s producer.

My personal observations are that it is a top notch curry house who give you a great welcome when you tell them how far you have come.
Wow, a restaurant with 30 people eating there.
The world has never seen such a thing.
I think they can fit about 70 in there. The 30 actually travelled to Cardiff to support Ty Asha in the final.
Ty Asha is translated as House of Asha (Ashas Place)

And it is not that much of an accolade when you look ate the area that was covered by the award. Hardly earth shattering when it is just for one tiny part of one tiny part of wales, and it is from 2 years ago. And to cap it all the owner is not even welsh but Bangladeshi

Yes they do, and the flavours are different to over here. Just as Thai and Chinese flavours are different. In fact what you find acceptable in Panti Gyrdl is not the same as we find acceptable in Gods Own County. We prefer strong savoury flavours that you get from fish and beef

Forum List

Back