How Was It Possible?

They should have dragged his criminally corrupt ass out of the room immediately. What a scummy piece of dung Barr is.

Perhaps because Mr. Barr is smart enough to know this comment added a full ten points to her election totals this Fall ... why do you think that's a laughing matter? ... she will be a member of the 117th Congress and Mr Barr has no reason think that's funny ...

This woman controls DoJ's budget ... would you laugh in her face? ...

Well, I'm not really up for Congressional grandstanding because it's just for the cameras and it's annoying..but Barr is a complete POS. Yes, he is the President's personal attorney. Yes, he is attempting to use his office to investigate political enemies of the President, and yes, he is abusing the power of the DOJ in leveraging it against citizens of this country.

Well, I'm not really up for Congressional grandstanding because it's just for the cameras and it's annoying..but Barr is a complete POS. Yes, he is the President's personal attorney. Yes, he is attempting to use his office to investigate political enemies of the President, and yes, he is abusing the power of the DOJ in leveraging it against citizens of this country.

I agree 100% ... but all that goes with the office, not the person ... everyone hates the head of the DoJ ... next terrorist attack and we'll be screaming he's too damn lazy ...

I hope he's making good money on the side ... because his government salary isn't worth the job ...

That's how you are rewarded in the Democratic Party. Be the loudest, dumbest bitch in the room. She learned from the master AOC, the 30 year old bartender who basically runs the Democrat shit show.

Barr showed what a real AG looks and acts like. Very sharp and very professional.
He doesn't have a "Contempt of Congress" medal yet like Holder, (Obama's "wingman").
Comparing Barr to Janet Reno (or Sessions) is like comparing a tricycle to a Ferrari.

Perhaps because Mr. Barr is smart enough to know this comment added a full ten points to her election totals this Fall ... why do you think that's a laughing matter? ... she will be a member of the 117th Congress and Mr Barr has no reason think that's funny ...

This woman controls DoJ's budget ... would you laugh in her face? ...

I would, on the grand scheme she's a pawn

Barr knows this

Barr showed what a real AG looks and acts like. Very sharp and very professional.
He doesn't have a "Contempt of Congress" medal yet like Holder, (Obama's "wingman").
Comparing Barr to Janet Reno (or Sessions) is like comparing a tricycle to a Ferrari.
Eric The Meerkat was the worst AG in modern history. He should have been prosecuted for arming the Mexican drug cartel.

How was it possible that Mr. Barr did not burst into uncontrollable laughter at the antics of this crazy woman?

Wotta loon.

"I'm about to lose my temper!" :auiqs.jpg:

Lawmaker to William Barr: I'm starting to lose my temper - CNN Video

"Dem Jayapal Embeds with Migrants to Help Them Cross Illegally

Rep. Pramila Jayapal of Washington state is extremely far-left and is more subversive than American. She does not abide by her oath of office, at least not to this country. She stands for everything far-left, from Single Payer, to killing free speech, to abolishing ICE, to participating in communist anti-American protests with her buddy Linda Sarsour, to distorting views of patriotism, to destroying the history of monuments in Washington, and to promoting open borders."

Forum List

Back