How we should respond to attacks like Brussels

Talk about sympathizing with terrorists!!!!!
Renewing Visas...or handing them out to terrorists who come to the US and gun down 12 Americans...is terrorist sympathizing. Thanks for agreeing that is what Obama did, while mocking Americans for being concerned for their safety and our national security.

So handing them out AND RENEWING THEM for guys who fly jumbo jets into buildings is okay?

You’ve lost the argument guy. Stop digging your hole any deeper.

All require larger government. Step right up if you’re willing to pay for expanding the federal government….

Here is where we get the old “We can close the IRS and expand the INS” malarkey.

Get a grip and some math lessons lib, these illegals are costing us billions of dollars each and every year, far more than booting them out and securing the border will cost. Boo hoo I shot your propaganda full of holes, run home and cry to your momma.

Billions….

Uh huh.

Tissue?

Tampon?

PMS meds?

Anti-Psychotic meds?

Now you see where Trump gets his debate “skills"

Get a grip and some math lessons lib, these illegals are costing us billions of dollars each and every year, far more than booting them out and securing the border will cost. Boo hoo I shot your propaganda full of holes, run home and cry to your momma.

Billions….

Uh huh.

Tissue?

Tampon?

PMS meds?

Anti-Psychotic meds?

Tomorrow Trump and I will still be wealthy and you will still be a liberal :laugh:

Anti-Psychotic meds?

Tomorrow Trump and I will still be wealthy and you will still be a liberal :laugh:

Yeah…okay.
And on November 10, Trump will still be wealthy, you’ll be a basket case and I’ll be laughing even harder at your plight as we start referring to Ms. Clinton as President Elect.

Would you like to get back on topic now?

Anti-Psychotic meds?

Yeah…okay.
And on November 10, Trump will still be wealthy, you’ll be a basket case and I’ll be laughing even harder at your plight as we start referring to Ms. Clinton as President Elect.

And then you woke up from your carbohydrate coma :laugh:

Hopefully not like Pope Chef-Boyardee, whose reaction to muslim terrorism is to get horny and perform foot-jobs on male muslim inbreds, as he did after Brussels. Jesus, that pederast Catholicrap, Islam-fellatrix cesspool religion is to corruption what Pisslam is to violence: no religion does it better! Filthy, gutter rat religion of pederast enablers. Catholics can take their Rosary-feces and stick it in the bodily orifice of their choice.

Anti-Psychotic meds?

Yeah…okay.

And then you woke up from your carbohydrate coma :laugh:

So you think Trump is going to win the election little man? Care to make it interesting?

How about an Avatar bet? I have listed two 200 x 200 mp reasonably good pictures of both presumptive nominees below. The term of the bet is from 11:59 PM on election day evening to Noon 1/20/17 after the next President is sworn in.

The two avatars meet the requirements for USMB and they aren’t ugly pictures of the person who will be the President-Elect. It won’t embarrass anyone. So lets stick to those two. Lets keep it fun!!!

To make it clear

If Hillary becomes President, you use this avatar until inauguration day:

If Donald Trump becomes President, I use this avatar until inauguration day:
DJT_Headshot_V2_200x200.jpg

Counting electoral votes and 12th Amendment actions only. No wiggling out if popular vote and EV are in disagreement or if there is some sort of indictment/convention shenanigans.

Simply by whomever is duly elected President.

Deal?
pxpxpx
:deal:

Kill every rag head on the planet.

:rolleyes: thank the good Lord idiots like you don't ever get to be in charge.

"Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg," he wrote. "A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.

"A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field. A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life.

"A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK.

"A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk.

"A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.

"A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didn't know how to deal with my medicines and side effects."

"Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church," he added.

"Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work."

Amputee soldier's Muslim Facebook post goes viral - CNN.com

Kill every rag head on the planet.

:rolleyes: thank the good Lord idiots like you don't ever get to be in charge.

"Yes. A Muslim man blew me up, and I lost my leg," he wrote. "A Muslim man also lost his arm that day wearing a British Uniform.

"A Muslim medic was in the helicopter that took me from the field. A Muslim surgeon performed the surgery that saved my life.

"A Muslim Nurse was part of the team that helped me when I returned to the UK.

"A Muslim Healthcare Assistant was part of the team that sorted out my day to day needs in rehabilitation when I was learning to walk.

"A Muslim taxi driver gave me a free ride the first time I went for a beer with my Dad after I came home.

"A Muslim doctor offered my Dad comfort and advice in a pub, when he didn't know how to deal with my medicines and side effects."

"Blaming all Muslims for the actions of groups like Daeshe and the Taliban, is like blaming all Christians for the actions of the KKK or Westboro Baptist Church," he added.

"Get a grip of your lives, hug your family and get back to work."

Amputee soldier's Muslim Facebook post goes viral - CNN.com
Jesus.....*rolls eyes*

why_so_serious_by_labrenzink.jpg.cf.jpg

Talk about sympathizing with terrorists!!!!!
Renewing Visas...or handing them out to terrorists who come to the US and gun down 12 Americans...is terrorist sympathizing. Thanks for agreeing that is what Obama did, while mocking Americans for being concerned for their safety and our national security.

Renewing visas for known terrorists is pretty much as sympathetic as one could get. President Bush did just that. Those are the facts and they are not in dispute.

Your equivocation into somehow blaming Obama is predicable and stupid...

Forum List

Back