🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

How well did Turkish gun laws stop the airport attack....er...not well?

Keeping arms out of the hands of terrorists: almost impossible.

Good gun laws that are enforced can keep them out of the hands of crazy people and on identified lists.

You mean like the terrorists on the French government terrorist watch lists....who got fully automatic rifles from eric holder and obama? Like those lists?

Good gun laws that are enforced can keep them out of the hands of crazy people and on identified lists.

You mean like the terrorists on the French government terrorist watch lists....who got fully automatic rifles from eric holder and obama? Like those lists?

you have reliable information that eric holder is the source of
AK things to muslim terrorists?

One of the weapons the French terrorists used was traced back to the Fast and Furious program.....

One of the weapons the French terrorists used was traced back to the Fast and Furious program.....

meaningless--------guns can GET AROUND----and end up in very unintended places.

Yet some gun nuts think no gun laws are necessary,

yes------FREUD would have been fascinated with the NRA buffs

funny......why is it then that it is the anti-gun nuts who are always talking about guns and male sex organs, and having sex with guns....I have yet to see a 2nd Amendment supporter who talks about guns in a sexual way....you nuts always start talking about sex with guns...and then try to say it isn't really you...it is the gun rights people who think like that....

When holder and obama tell gun stores to intentionally sell guns to drug cartels and one of those guns ends up with a terrorist in Europe.....it is on them....

When holder and obama tell gun stores to intentionally sell guns to drug cartels and one of those guns ends up with a terrorist in Europe.....it is on them....

did they? why?

did they? why?

You don't know about the Fast and Furious program?

Holder and obama said they wanted to track guns going into Mexico...but did nothing to actually track them.....they just disappeared into Mexico..until they started showing up at murder scenes all around Mexico.....and that was right when obama was ramping up to push for more gun control.....

Yet some gun nuts think no gun laws are necessary,

yes------FREUD would have been fascinated with the NRA buffs
Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

I believe freud did cigars------he did "cocaine"?? or something like that
He was a big fan of Peruvian marching powder.

Nevah HOID OF IT-----but it seems to me that---that would be
a coca product
Lol!

Seems 2aguy needs to toss irrelevant Crapspiracy stuff into the argument.

Yeah....keep laughing....

Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

----------

The ATF ran the Fast and Furious experiment and actually allowed criminals, “straw purchasers,” working for Mexican drug cartels to buy weapons at federally licensed firearms dealers in Phoenix and allowed the guns to be “walked”—possessed without any knowledge of their whereabouts.

The government lost track of most of the weapons and many have been used to murder hundreds of innocent people as well as a U.S. Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, in Arizona.

A mainstream newspaper reported that a Muslim terrorist who planned to murder attendees of a Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland, Texas last year bought a 9-millimeter pistol at a Phoenix gun shop that participated in the ATF’s Fast and Furious program despite drug and assault charges that should have raised red flags.

Judicial Watch has thoroughly investigated Fast and Furious and has sued the Obama administration for information about the once-secret operation.

Seems 2aguy needs to toss irrelevant Crapspiracy stuff into the argument.

Yeah....keep laughing....

Law Enforcement Sources: Gun Used in Paris Terrorist Attacks Came from Phoenix - Judicial Watch

One of the guns used in the November 13, 2015 Paris terrorist attacks came from Phoenix, Arizona where the Obama administration allowed criminals to buy thousands of weapons illegally in a deadly and futile “gun-walking” operation known as “Fast and Furious.”

A Report of Investigation (ROI) filed by a case agent in the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco Firearms and Explosives (ATF) tracked the gun used in the Paris attacks to a Phoenix gun owner who sold it illegally, “off book,” Judicial Watch’s law enforcement sources confirm. Federal agents tracing the firearm also found the Phoenix gun owner to be in possession of an unregistered fully automatic weapon, according to law enforcement officials with firsthand knowledge of the investigation.

The investigative follow up of the Paris weapon consisted of tracking a paper trail using a 4473 form, which documents a gun’s ownership history by, among other things, using serial numbers. The Phoenix gun owner that the weapon was traced back to was found to have at least two federal firearms violations—for selling one weapon illegally and possessing an unregistered automatic—but no enforcement or prosecutorial action was taken against the individual. Instead, ATF leaders went out of their way to keep the information under the radar and ensure that the gun owner’s identity was “kept quiet,” according to law enforcement sources involved with the case. “Agents were told, in the process of taking the fully auto, not to anger the seller to prevent him from going public,” a veteran law enforcement official told Judicial Watch.

----------

The ATF ran the Fast and Furious experiment and actually allowed criminals, “straw purchasers,” working for Mexican drug cartels to buy weapons at federally licensed firearms dealers in Phoenix and allowed the guns to be “walked”—possessed without any knowledge of their whereabouts.

The government lost track of most of the weapons and many have been used to murder hundreds of innocent people as well as a U.S. Border Patrol agent, Brian Terry, in Arizona.

A mainstream newspaper reported that a Muslim terrorist who planned to murder attendees of a Muhammad cartoon contest in Garland, Texas last year bought a 9-millimeter pistol at a Phoenix gun shop that participated in the ATF’s Fast and Furious program despite drug and assault charges that should have raised red flags.

Judicial Watch has thoroughly investigated Fast and Furious and has sued the Obama administration for information about the once-secret operation.
Judicial Watch | Right Wing Watch

that Islamic terrorists overcome gun laws is a very strong indication that they are HIGHLY MOTIVATED. I would
not know how to overcome gun laws should I decide to shoot something----or have a momentary burst of anger

If you know anyone who smokes illegal pot....you have a pipeline to an illegal gun....a kid in Britain last year got a Glock 19 and ammo through the dark web.....he was only stopped from shooting up the university that kicked him out because he started posting about his plans on the internet....

there you go....now you do......

Should you be put on a no fly list now?

I don't know any pot heads. -------a real true story>>>>
I believed Clinton when he said that he did not INHALE----
Long ago----when I was a student and working in a hospital--
the young PSYCH interns (no less) went up on the roof ---
I did too----and they started smoking what they called ACAPULCO GOLD. they rolled their own cigs. -----
I was very young----they offered me one-----well---I did try to smoke a reg cig once-----I INHALED the smoke deeply just like my dad did-------and was choking for a week after that. NEVAH AGAIN!!! I asked "do I have to inhale"?-----they said---if you don't want to inhale---don't do it----it would be a waste----so I didn't.
Only cigarettes smokers inhale. I smoke pipe and cigars and those you don't inhale. The nicotine enters the bloodstream through the thin membrane under the tongue and the smoke is blown out. Cigarette smokers who try to switch to cigars or pipe just end up failing because they can't kick the habit of sucking smoke directly into their lungs.
Cancer comes to pipe and cigar smokers as well.

that Islamic terrorists overcome gun laws is a very strong indication that they are HIGHLY MOTIVATED. I would
not know how to overcome gun laws should I decide to shoot something----or have a momentary burst of anger

If you know anyone who smokes illegal pot....you have a pipeline to an illegal gun....a kid in Britain last year got a Glock 19 and ammo through the dark web.....he was only stopped from shooting up the university that kicked him out because he started posting about his plans on the internet....

there you go....now you do......

Should you be put on a no fly list now?

I don't know any pot heads. -------a real true story>>>>
I believed Clinton when he said that he did not INHALE----
Long ago----when I was a student and working in a hospital--
the young PSYCH interns (no less) went up on the roof ---
I did too----and they started smoking what they called ACAPULCO GOLD. they rolled their own cigs. -----
I was very young----they offered me one-----well---I did try to smoke a reg cig once-----I INHALED the smoke deeply just like my dad did-------and was choking for a week after that. NEVAH AGAIN!!! I asked "do I have to inhale"?-----they said---if you don't want to inhale---don't do it----it would be a waste----so I didn't.
Only cigarettes smokers inhale. I smoke pipe and cigars and those you don't inhale. The nicotine enters the bloodstream through the thin membrane under the tongue and the smoke is blown out. Cigarette smokers who try to switch to cigars or pipe just end up failing because they can't kick the habit of sucking smoke directly into their lungs.
Cancer comes to pipe and cigar smokers as well.
And?

Yes...this is a run down of Turkish gun laws...the ones that the anti gunners here would love to have......that failed to stop the terrorists...

Assault Weapons Ban Did Not Stop Terrorist with AK-47 in Istanbul

Turkey, which recently suffered an attack in the Istanbul airport by a terrorist with an AK-47, has a complete prohibition on private ownership of semiautomatic rifles, firearm licensing requirements, and background checks.

In American leftist lingo, an AK-47, a type of semiautomatic rifle, is an “assault weapon.” AK-47s are completely banned from private possession. That, however, did not keep a terrorist from getting one. And that alone highlights the foolishness of House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-Wisc.) pursuit of more gun control following the June 12 Orlando terror attack.

In fact, the gun controls in Turkey are so strict that a terrorist in position of an AK-47 only highlights what we should have already learned from Chicago–namely, that gun control empowers wicked people, while making law-abiding citizens vulnerable.

According to The University of Sydney’s GunPolicy.org, Turkey’s gun controls are “restrictive.” In addition to the semiautomatic rifle (“assault weapon”) ban and firearms licensing, Turkey has background checks that are so invasive an applicant undergoes an examination of his “criminal, mental health, domestic violence, medical and addiction records.”

If an applicant passes all aspects but a “likelihood of family violence” is discovered, the license is denied.

Moreover, the licensing requirement to own a firearm is complemented by a licensing requirement to own ammunition–and “authorities” maintain a record of both.

This is what “restrictive” looks like, and one of the three terrorists who struck Istanbul’s airport was carrying an AK-47.

Yep....every single thing the anti gunners in America want here.........it is an OECD country by the way....as is Mexico.....
Was it good for you? Cig afterwards?

Yes...this is a run down of Turkish gun laws...the ones that the anti gunners here would love to have......that failed to stop the terrorists...

Assault Weapons Ban Did Not Stop Terrorist with AK-47 in Istanbul

Turkey, which recently suffered an attack in the Istanbul airport by a terrorist with an AK-47, has a complete prohibition on private ownership of semiautomatic rifles, firearm licensing requirements, and background checks.

In American leftist lingo, an AK-47, a type of semiautomatic rifle, is an “assault weapon.” AK-47s are completely banned from private possession. That, however, did not keep a terrorist from getting one. And that alone highlights the foolishness of House Speaker Paul Ryan’s (R-Wisc.) pursuit of more gun control following the June 12 Orlando terror attack.

In fact, the gun controls in Turkey are so strict that a terrorist in position of an AK-47 only highlights what we should have already learned from Chicago–namely, that gun control empowers wicked people, while making law-abiding citizens vulnerable.

According to The University of Sydney’s GunPolicy.org, Turkey’s gun controls are “restrictive.” In addition to the semiautomatic rifle (“assault weapon”) ban and firearms licensing, Turkey has background checks that are so invasive an applicant undergoes an examination of his “criminal, mental health, domestic violence, medical and addiction records.”

If an applicant passes all aspects but a “likelihood of family violence” is discovered, the license is denied.

Moreover, the licensing requirement to own a firearm is complemented by a licensing requirement to own ammunition–and “authorities” maintain a record of both.

This is what “restrictive” looks like, and one of the three terrorists who struck Istanbul’s airport was carrying an AK-47.

Yep....every single thing the anti gunners in America want here.........it is an OECD country by the way....as is Mexico.....
Is president Hussien and the sit-in Democraps aware of this?

Forum List

Back