How will Biden compare among the great presidents?

Where will Biden be ranked among Presidents?

• Top 10

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Second tier 11-25

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Average 16-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bottom Tier 31-40

• Trump level bad 41-45

• Total voters

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Joe Biden was last ranked #14 among the 45 Presidents in office. After his quite selfless act of passing the torch I think he has a chance to move into the top 10 maybe 9 or 10. Thoughts?

1721824236464.png

Joe Biden was last ranked #14 among the 45 Presidents in office. After his quite selfless act of passing the torch I think he has a chance to move into the top 10 maybe 9 or 10. Thoughts?

View attachment 983051
you let your party elites take out your president by coup and you sit here on your laurels as if it is a normal thing? PLUS biden's gov't attempted an assassination on the opposition party's candidate......maybe the coup against biden was for his incompetence in pulling it off. What do you think?

View attachment 983051
Only one way to settle it.

Biden vs Jimmy Carter in a cage match.

Loser is the worst president of all time.

I think Jimmy can take him.

I think Biden will come out about 20 on the list of Presidents comparable to Bush 41, with Trump near last

Of modern Presidents, Obama and Reagan are top 10

Let's just say James Buchanan can rest easy in his grave now and Jimmy Carter can go to his reward knowing FJB is worse than he was.

Trump will fight Buchanan for worst President.
Jimmy Carters stock is rising as history looks at his Israel/Egypt Peace accord, balanced budget in new light.
He will get less blame for inflation and the Iran revolution

My fellow Americans,

Over the past three and a half years, we have made great progress as a nation.

Today, America has the strongest economy in the world. We've made historic investments in rebuilding our nation, in lowering prescription drug costs for seniors, and in expanding affordable health care to a record number of Americans. We passed the first gun safety law in 30 years, appointed the first African American woman to the Supreme Court, and passed the most significant climate legislation in the history of the world. America has never been better positioned to lead than we are today.

I know none of this could have been done without you, the American people. Together, we overcame a once in a century pandemic and the worst economic crisis since the Great Depression. We've protected and preserved our democracy.

It has been the greatest honor of my life to serve as your President. And while it has been my intention to seek reelection, I believe it is in the best interest of my party and the country for me to stand down and to focus solely on fulfilling my duties as President for the remainder of my term.

That’s why today, I want to offer my full support and endorsement for Kamala to be the nominee of our party this year. Democrats — it’s time to come together and beat Trump. And if you’re with us, donate to her campaign here: Donate to Elect Kamala Harris

Joe Biden

Forum List

Back