How Will Hillary Defend The Deaths Of Americans Killed By Immigrants Allowed In Under Her Watch

Pretty darn simple. Everything she'll say between coughing and taking long bathroom breaks will be:

"I don't remember."
"Trump, you are a racist!"

After the debates are over bunch of libs on USMB will run bunch of new threads "Trump has proved he's a racist".

Last edited:
fadaaca4ebs-rofl.jpg.jpg

Well gosh golly, if he was an apprehended ILLEGAL ALIEN he OBVIOUSLY was was welcomed and protected by Obama and Hillary personally, even as the administration was deporting people in record numbers.

I'm surprised you aren't puzzled about how Hillary will survive Trump pointing out that someone in America died during Obama/Clinton's handling of the universe.

fadaaca4ebs-rofl.jpg.jpg

Well gosh golly, if he was an apprehended ILLEGAL ALIEN he OBVIOUSLY was was welcomed and protected by Obama and Hillary personally, even as the administration was deporting people in record numbers.

I'm surprised you aren't puzzled about how Hillary will survive Trump pointing out that someone in America died during Obama/Clinton's handling of the universe.
Deflection!

fadaaca4ebs-rofl.jpg.jpg

Deflection!

Deflection!

I mean really, how will she defend this if Trump puts her on the spot during the debates? All of the civilian Americans that have been murdered and raped by multiple deported illegals and refugees are the fault of Hillary and Obama.

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Murder Captured Re-Entering U.S.

Are you mad?
At Obama and Hillary's open border policy and immigration system, yes!

We do not have open border policy.

Pretty darn simple. Everything she'll say between coughing and taking long bathroom breaks will be:

"I don't remember."

After the debates are over bunch of libs on USMB will run bunch of new threads "Trump has proved he's a racist".

Before the debate.... He is already looking for excuses. If he behind the polls...... it's rig it's rig....... keep spewing lies after lies. And he proved himself he is a racist.

She won't even bother to defend it, because she doesn't care. Globalist Elites don't care about American Citizens. When are Americans gonna figure that out? The New World Order isn't about American Citizens.

"I don't remember."

Before the debate.... He is already looking for excuses. If he behind the polls...... it's rig it's rig....... keep spewing lies after lies. And he proved himself he is a racist.
There is nothing wrong with being a patriotic racist.

I mean really, how will she defend this if Trump puts her on the spot during the debates? All of the civilian Americans that have been murdered and raped by multiple deported illegals and refugees are the fault of Hillary and Obama.

Are you mad?
At Obama and Hillary's open border policy and immigration system, yes!

We do not have open border policy.
I agree....we have a no border policy under Obama....

"I don't remember."

There is a big difference between a selective racist and generally racist.
Which one do you belong?

"I don't remember."

There is a big difference between a selective racist and generally racist.
Which one do you belong?
Selective!

Why is this Hillary's fault?
Let me try to make something clear: Hillary Clinton is NOT Barack Obama. They are not the same person. She cannot be held responsible for what decisions he has made or what has happened under his watch in regard to illegal immigration.

Less than 30% of the country wants immigration the way Trump does. Perhaps there is a reason for that. Trump is running a cheap side show with this stuff, and you are buying right into it.

Why is this Hillary's fault?
Let me try to make something clear: Hillary Clinton is NOT Barack Obama. They are not the same person. She cannot be held responsible for what decisions he has made or what has happened under his watch in regard to illegal immigration.

Less than 30% of the country wants immigration the way Trump does. Perhaps there is a reason for that. Trump is running a cheap side show with this stuff, and you are buying right into it.
Do you want to stop illegal immigrants and refugees from entering this country completely?

Forum List

Back