How Will Hillary Defend The Deaths Of Americans Killed By Immigrants Allowed In Under Her Watch

I mean really, how will she defend this if Trump puts her on the spot during the debates? All of the civilian Americans that have been murdered and raped by multiple deported illegals and refugees are the fault of Hillary and Obama.

Previously Deported Illegal Alien Charged with Murder Captured Re-Entering U.S.
Why is this Hillary's fault?
Let me try to make something clear: Hillary Clinton is NOT Barack Obama. They are not the same person. She cannot be held responsible for what decisions he has made or what has happened under his watch in regard to illegal immigration.

Less than 30% of the country wants immigration the way Trump does. Perhaps there is a reason for that. Trump is running a cheap side show with this stuff, and you are buying right into it.
Do you want to stop illegal immigrants and refugees from entering this country completely?
Not refugees, no. Illegal immigration, yes. The ones who have committed additional crimes need to be deported or be adjudicated. Sanctuary cities? No. Why do you ask?

I mean really, how will she defend this if Trump puts her on the spot during the debates? All of the civilian Americans that have been murdered and raped by multiple deported illegals and refugees are the fault of Hillary and Obama.

Let me try to make something clear: Hillary Clinton is NOT Barack Obama. They are not the same person. She cannot be held responsible for what decisions he has made or what has happened under his watch in regard to illegal immigration.

Less than 30% of the country wants immigration the way Trump does. Perhaps there is a reason for that. Trump is running a cheap side show with this stuff, and you are buying right into it.
Do you want to stop illegal immigrants and refugees from entering this country completely?
Not refugees, no. Illegal immigration, yes. The ones who have committed additional crimes need to be deported or be adjudicated. Sanctuary cities? No. Why do you ask?
The refugees are just as bad, such as the Somalians and Syrians.

She CAN be held responsible for those decisions in which she participated as a member of his cabinet.

She may not BE Barak Obama, but she has made it clear she is in lockstep with him on several issues.

Forum List

Back