How will liberals blame conservatives, 10 - 20 years from now from the damage caused by the current trans fad??

Similar to the much quicker playout of "defund the police" - and the national damage created by that - and instead of owning the problem - the left actually tried to say it was conservatives, not them, that cried to defund the police"
[despite the literal 100,000's of videos/photos of leftist carrying the banners all over the net)... not to mention painted signs on buildings/t shirts/memes facebook/instagram badges etc. etc. etc.

So, once the trans fad has wrecked this generation's understanding of human biology, correction, biology period, and fucked up their minds - how will the Democrats manage to blame it on Republicans.
Because - you know they will.
Thanks for the brainwashed bigot outlook, but I think I'll go with all the psychiatrists psychologists scientists and experts on this stuff. As already proven with gays, they act perfectly respectable when they are respected. Try reality progress americanism all that kind of stuff instead of hate and bigotry and ignorance and the brainwash.

I don’t get much into the how God made you but I can say that what developed inside your mom and what she delivered is The Definition of what sex you are. What you feel your sex is or what you wish it was does not change one damn thing in reality.
But...we don’t operate much anymore from reality.

Last edited:
But the parents' insurance has to pay for it regardless if the parents have consented.

I'll ask you, since ProgPatriot will not answer:

Why do leftists want the State to raise everyone's children?
Answer: they don’t, that is strawman.

That is like asking why do rightists protect child abuse? When they make the parents rights inviolate.

I don’t get much into the how God made you but I can say that what developed inside your mom and what she delivered is The Definition of what sex you are. What you feel your sex is or what you wish it was does not change one damn thing in reality.
But...we don’t operate much anymore from reality.
You really, really, really need to educate yourself

You're just dancing around your bullshit. Say something that makes sense and stop throwing barbs. You might actually get some respect but you will have to earn it and right now you are running a deficit
Running a deficit with you morons is validation. You have no valid premises so have no valid arguments.

You really, really, really need to educate yourself
Reading pro transgender literature is not education. Living life for 60 years with myriads of observations and experiences is The Trump and one concludes that when born a he then is a he despite strong wishes and feelings to the contrary.

Forum List

Back