how will scientists be able to map a liberals brain

Republicans don't believe in science.

Democrats: cancelled the US Manned space program, cancelled the Superconducting supercollider, derisively called missile defense system "Star Wars" and fervently believe that altered data and rigged computer models proving mankind is melting the ice caps is real science

Last edited:
You think that's ironic?

How about this gem:

Obama Proclaims April the Month to Teach Young People ?How to Budget Responsibly? | CNS News

Obama Proclaims April the Month to Teach Young People ‘How to Budget Responsibly’

(CNSNews.com) - President Barack Obama, who has increased the national debt by $53,377 per household, has proclaimed April “National Financial Capability Month,” during which his administration will do things such as teach young people “how to budget responsibly."

“I call upon all Americans to observe this month with programs and activities to improve their understanding of financial principles and practices,” Obama said in an official proclamation released Friday.

“My Administration is dedicated to helping people make sound decisions in the marketplace,” he said.

"Together, we can prepare young people to tackle financial challenges--from learning how to budget responsibly to saving for college, starting a business, or opening a retirement account,” he said.

“My Administration continues to encourage responsibility at all levels of our financial system by cracking down on deceptive practices and ensuring that consumers are informed of their rights,” he said.

:lmao:

Science has already mapped the teabagger "brain"

Attachments

• $TEABAGGER-BRAIN.jpg
    $TEABAGGER-BRAIN.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 108
It's always interesting that the people who most often post condescendingly about liberals seem to be illiterate.

That is true on this board, but I don't think it's true of conservatives generally.

It's always interesting that the people who most often post condescendingly about liberals seem to be illiterate.

That is true on this board, but I don't think it's true of conservatives generally.

I am certain that you can support that???

As well as rdweeb can support his statement above?

Ernie S -

I am told on this board every day that the Arctic ice is not melting, glaciers are doing fine, that water vapor is actually the problem with the greenhouse gas emissions (and not CO2) and that scientists only ever do research because they want money.

Anything published in a book is somehow "elitist". Universities are all "leftist". There is even one clown here who dismisses dictioanaries as being "pinko".

These kind of positions are not only anti-Science, they are anti-intellectual.

how will scientists be able to map a liberals brain

1.) Find a liberal that has a brain

2.) Get out at least four colors of pens

3.) (....etc.)

If you can ever get past Step 1, the rest is relatively easy. :eusa_whistle:

Ernie S -

I am told on this board every day that the Arctic ice is not melting, glaciers are doing fine, that water vapor is actually the problem with the greenhouse gas emissions (and not CO2) and that scientists only ever do research because they want money.

Anything published in a book is somehow "elitist". Universities are all "leftist". There is even one clown here who dismisses dictioanaries as being "pinko".

These kind of positions are not only anti-Science, they are anti-intellectual.

Uhm, I think you're confused... AGW has been debunked. PERIOD. Now, with that being said, while true some glaciers have lost ice, some have actually gained ice. Anyhoo.. it's freaking ice... ice melts.

We just have wised up to the scam that is Al Gore and AGW. That my friend is common sense, not anti-intellectualism.

AGW has been debunked. PERIOD. Now, with that being said, while true some glaciers have lost ice, some have actually gained ice. Anyhoo.. it's freaking ice... ice melts.

And there you have it.

Anti-science in a nutshell.

btw, Soggy - 97% of the world's glaciers are in retreat. By all means go and check.

Democrats: cancelled the US Manned space program, cancelled the Superconducting supercollider, derisively called missile defense system "Star Wars" and fervently believe that altered data and rigged computer models proving mankind is melting the ice caps is real science

Star Wars never worked. Even a moron knows that.

Dragon's Bounty: SpaceX Mission Complete: Photos : Discovery News

New Private Rocket Launching 1st Test Flight in April | Space.com

The deals with Orbital and California-based SpaceX are part of NASA's effort to encourage American private spaceflight firms to fill the void left by the retirement of the agency's space shuttle fleet in 2011.

While commercial cargo deliveries are already underway, NASA also wants private spaceships to start carrying its astronauts to and from the orbiting lab by 2017.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Republicans always screaming and whining to privatize space flight, Obama does it, and they scream he ended NASA's space mission.

What it it with you guys? You sit in front of the Internet. You could look up anything and yet you seem to be too fucking brain damaged to even try. You can't be called stupid because it would be an insult to stupid people everywhere. One just wants to crawl around inside your tiny mind and find out what other ridiculous nonsense does this dumbass thinks he knows?

Forum List

Back