How Wonderful: Louisiana Bans Illegal Immigrants From Getting Married

Why should illegals be granted government services? I don't understand... Do people have difficulty comprehending the term "illegal"?

The regressives are just worshiping criminality again...

Nationalism and nativism, a key to an all White America. It's the only way to make America great again. What Louisiana is doing is taking steps in the right direction. If Trump is elected, he should make this happen by executive order.

Louisiana isn’t letting immigrants get married
Hey!

I was born in the U.S., but my wife was not. She's a legally naturalized U.S. citizen, born and raised in China. She got her U.S. visa after the Tian An Men Square massacre (she was there at the time), all completely legally, and got her permanent green card shortly afterward.

Does this mean that she and I could not get married if we lived in Louisiana?

Or did the article writer write a very misleading headline?

By accident, of course. I'm sure no decent journalist would try to give the impression Louisiana was cracking down on LEGAL immigrants when they weren't.

Would they?

Last edited:
So if a couple from France has a destination for wedding in New Orleans , they can't get married ?

Nationalism and nativism, a key to an all White America. It's the only way to make America great again. What Louisiana is doing is taking steps in the right direction. If Trump is elected, he should make this happen by executive order.

Louisiana isn’t letting immigrants get married
Hey!

I was born in the U.S., but my wife was not. She's a legally naturalized U.S. citizen, born and raised in China. She got her U.S. visa after the Tian An Men Square massacre (she was there at the time), all completely legally, and got her permanent green card shortly afterward.

Does this mean that she and I could not get married if we lived in Louisiana?

Or did the article writer write a very misleading headline?

By accident, of course. I'm sure no decent journalist would try to give the impression Louisiana was cracking down on LEGAL immigrants when they weren't.

Would they?

You just said she was in the USA legally.

I suppose, my earlier point is proven. Libs have no clue what the term "illegal" means.

They are just getting a head start on Europe who has been battling marriage fraud for the last several years.

So if a couple from France has a destination for wedding in New Orleans , they can't get married ?

Here is what is required for a US couple to marry in Mexico-

What are the Legal Requirements for a Wedding?
Listen
Requirements to get legally married in Mexico (civil wedding):

Requirements Between Mexicans Between Foreigners Between Foreigner and Mexican
Marriage request form x x x
Original and copy of birth certificates x x x
Original of prenuncial certificate with proof of not HIV and blood type issued less than 15 days previous to the wedding x x x
Agreement on property ownership x
Copy of official photo IDs x x
Both passports x x
Proof of residence x
If applicable, divorce or death certificate x x x
"Tourist card" issued at entry to Mexican territory x
Original and copy of official IDs of witnesses (4) x x x
Foreigners who marry in Mexico must legalize their union in their country of residence x x
Permission from the Immigration Office for a foreigner to get married

Let's see how many weddings we have with illegals if they have to follow Mexican rules

Did they sneak across the border numb nut?

How do you know ? You can tell an illegal by looking at them ? That's like a superpower !

Jesus Christ Timmy!!! Do you alway's throw yourself under the bus?

You fucking imbeciles dare to mock me ? Holy shot you know nothing idiots !

Here's a clue you dumb fucks . People can be born in other countries and still be us citizens (ted Cruz, John McCain) . Or people from other countries can be legally in the US (tourists , students , legal residents ).

If you were stopped on the street by the Trump immigration squad, how would you prove that you were legal ? You keep your American passport on you at all times?

Shit, you rubes don't even have a passport .

Notice how

How do you know ? You can tell an illegal by looking at them ? That's like a superpower !

Here's a clue you dumb fucks . People can be born in other countries and still be us citizens (ted Cruz, John McCain) . Or people from other countries can be legally in the US (tourists , students , legal residents ).

If you were stopped on the street by the Trump immigration squad, how would you prove that you were legal ? You keep your American passport on you at all times?

If you were stopped in Mexico without a passport you would be sent straight to jail and stay there for years.

Why is that you pieces of shit can't seem to find the courage to admit how racist and fascist Mexico is?

Whoa There Timmy!!!
You might want to shut your pie hole before you look like a bigger moron!!

Nationalism and nativism, a key to an all White America. It's the only way to make America great again. What Louisiana is doing is taking steps in the right direction. If Trump is elected, he should make this happen by executive order.....

Posts like this continually prove the correlation between irrational cowardice and sheer stupidity.

Forum List

Back