How Wonderful: The Patriotic NRA Officially Endorses Donald Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
What great feeling it is to have this happen. The NRA has millions of members. This is good for Trump and good for America.

trump-gun.jpg

LIVE STREAM=> DONALD TRUMP Speaks at NRA Convention - NRA TO ENDORSE TRUMP

I see this as a non-event, endorsing Hillary was not an option and the NRA does not campaign for the restitution of gun rights for non-violent felons who have finished their parole and therefore have paid their debt to society. This kind of tepid defense of constitutional rights is not great news.

It's funny when he does phoney stuff!
yeah I am not so sure myself about Trump that he is genuine like RINO Ron Paul. He may be just like Obama,a facade just telling the american people what they WANT to hear but really in bed with the establishment same as every president since Reagan has been.

I don't recall the NRA supporting Hillary. Hillary busted Bernie's balls for being too pro-gun. It's another example of those that claim Trump is like Hillary or even to the left of her are full of shit.

What great feeling it is to have this happen. The NRA has millions of members. This is good for Trump and good for America.

trump-gun.jpg

LIVE STREAM=> DONALD TRUMP Speaks at NRA Convention - NRA TO ENDORSE TRUMP
Wow....what small hands!

Trying to imagine Trump in comparison to Anthony Weiner, Bo? You'll have to use your imagination with Trump, but you can probably still see Anthony's Weiner any time you want on-line. I am sure if you e-mailed slick Willy he would sign an 8x10 for you. :p

Forum List

Back