How would you unite a society?

America of today cannot be united. Unfortunately, if there were an external agressor, half the nation would ally with the agressor.

Why don't you go spend some time in a 3rd world country and see if that's what you want for America, instead of blathering your stupidity here?

You've got a good start though, the ignorant and uneducated have elected a despot.
Why don't you shut your commie mouth?

First I'd get a really bad haircut.....

_88584524_kim2reuters.jpg

This is an interesting question that I thought about and I have noticed that when societies are at war they tend to 'unite' in order to fight off the aggressor. The problem is is that during peacetime their is no conflict so how do you get the same level of unity? You can create a kind of permanent state of internal conflict between two groups such as the 'working class' and the rich. Tell people how unfair it is that these people are rich and that these people are poor. You can also do the same between different races such as whites oppress blacks and will always oppress blacks until the end of time or you can tell women how men are out to screw you over every chance you get and they have denied you your place in society. Just saying....this is what I would do if wanted to keep society UNITED and strong as they are during a war.
BURN ANYTHING THATS WHITE!!

Forum List

Back