Howard Schultz must pull out of Presidential bid now

Why are the dems freaking out over a 3rd party candidate who is going after centrist/GOP voters?
He's criticizing the dem candidates stupid policies already.
They should be thankful that they don't go into 2020 with those lose-lose policies.
He makes the dems candidates look like losers already.

A centrist/GOP voter? The guy has been a Democrat and he supports most Democratic causes except for taxes and anything that might move money away from the elites.

In reality, Trump needs this guy to run given his unpopularity. He couldn't win a majority of votes to save his life, especially now.

Yep, people are pissed about having jobs and such.

People are pissed about not having any real wealth in this country because it's all been sucked upward. The right on the other hand won't even support a minimum wage increase. Suckers.

Get a job, rumor has it that it helps.

Why are the dems freaking out over a 3rd party candidate who is going after centrist/GOP voters?
They should be thankful that they don't go into 2020 with those lose-lose policies.

A centrist/GOP voter? The guy has been a Democrat and he supports most Democratic causes except for taxes and anything that might move money away from the elites.

In reality, Trump needs this guy to run given his unpopularity. He couldn't win a majority of votes to save his life, especially now.

People are pissed about not having any real wealth in this country because it's all been sucked upward. The right on the other hand won't even support a minimum wage increase. Suckers.

Trump keeps putting black folk to work, he may lose all of their votes.................

Go ask the businesses in Seattle how the minimum wage worked out for them and their customers.
I'm sure Maduro can find you somewhere to live........ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!

When are billionaires going to make billions for the People not just the Profit!

Why don't the people whining about billionaires start a company and make billions they pledge to the government?

The thing AOC is not understanding about people supporting someone like Schultz or TRUMP is that having someone who has started a successful business gives them experience of being accountable for spending money, most often other peoples money. This seems to be something one doesn't learn as a career politician.
We have a Commerce Clause. When are Capitalists going to save us with a profit not a loss.

Are you on drugs? None of your posts ever have anything to do with the topic of the thread.
Just like Juan Williams on 'The Five'.
Most of the time he's so fucking disconnected he doesn't understand the conversation.
Yesterday he didn't comprehend what a "five hundred dollar bill" meant in relation to someone having that much money to pay a bill. The fucking idiot thought the were talking about a five hundred dollar bill printed by the Treasury.

That's Fox News for ya', always hiring the best.
Jaun Williams used to work for PBS, moron.

Psst, has the Democrat led House voted on a bill to raise the min wage?

And funnily enough , I bet Trump would sign a min wage increase bill if it made it to him.

According to Republicans you don't vote on bills that have no chance in winning.

Neat, stay on topic.

Why don't the people whining about billionaires start a company and make billions they pledge to the government?

The thing AOC is not understanding about people supporting someone like Schultz or TRUMP is that having someone who has started a successful business gives them experience of being accountable for spending money, most often other peoples money. This seems to be something one doesn't learn as a career politician.
We have a Commerce Clause. When are Capitalists going to save us with a profit not a loss.

Are you on drugs? None of your posts ever have anything to do with the topic of the thread.
Most of the time he's so fucking disconnected he doesn't understand the conversation.
Yesterday he didn't comprehend what a "five hundred dollar bill" meant in relation to someone having that much money to pay a bill. The fucking idiot thought the were talking about a five hundred dollar bill printed by the Treasury.

Ironically, he was fired for being too mainstream. And so he was pretty mainstream until Trump and since then he's lost his damn mind.

Ironically, he was fired for being too mainstream. And so he was pretty mainstream until Trump and since then he's lost his damn mind.
I think he got fired for saying he understands when people get scared because they see a black man on the street.

I could care less, he's the conservatives' 'liberal'.

I know you prefer the kooks like Crazy Eyes AOC.

I know you prefer the kooks like Crazy Eyes AOC.

Is that the lady you guys keep circle jerking to? I bet you saved that dance video, didn't ya', chubby?

The Democrats have marginalized themselves so far to the left that they are the third party now. They are the ones that should get out of the race.

Neat, stay on topic.

I see, and people not having any real wealth is some how related to Howard Schultz must pull out of Presidential bid now?

The Democrats have marginalized themselves so far to the left that they are the third party now. They are the ones that should get out of the race.

Really? They just took the House national vote by 8.5%, something Republicans haven't done in the recent past.

Well she's a fine one to criticize a man who made his company worth billions.

She shows her stupidity every time she opens her mouth.

Neat, stay on topic.

I see, and people not having any real wealth is some how related to Howard Schultz must pull out of Presidential bid now?

Did I say he must pull out? Nope. I think if he's interested in not getting Trump reelected then he'd be smart to not run, or at least run in the Democratic or Republican primary. But in the end it's his call.

His being in the race as an Independent is awesome for the reelection bid of President Trump.

Really? They just took the House national vote by 8.5%, something Republicans haven't done in the recent past.

Judging by what's coming out of the stupid mouths of their POTUS wannabes they will never do that again.

Neat, stay on topic.

Did I say he must pull out? Nope. I think if he's interested in not getting Trump reelected then he'd be smart to not run, or at least run in the Democratic or Republican primary. But in the end it's his call.

No you didn't, I just find it strange that you suggest I stay ON topic when I respond to your comment which was OFF topic.

Forum List

Back