How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

a 13 hour attack.....two AC-130 gunships within range...an email from the Pentagon informing them forces were available sent in the early stages of the attack...This is America, Americans were under attack and dying, you try even if it's in vain. Obama, Clinton and others did nothing....but watch them die.

Hillary Clinton can go to hell

Got a link to show there were Spookys (AC-130's) in range of Benghazi at the time of the attack? And...............how much ammo did they have, and was it enough for just 2 of them to carry out a successful rescue? How would they get people on the ground for the rescue, parachutes? They'd get shot out of the sky if they tried jumping out of the plane.

Apparently, you don't know much about what you're talking about. Just because you had relatives in the military, doesn't make you an expert on how they operate.

It's common knowledge to anyone paying attention, get your nose out of Hillary's ass and look for it.

Save your other BS also, turd pusher and yes I'm confident you are one. You'd be saluting my relatives....this I know

Just as I figured Bitchy Irish Ass............you don't have anything to back up your bullshit. You made the claim, I didn't, back it up.

And BTW....................do you have any idea how long a C-130 can stay on station, or how much armament they carry? Sorry, but just 2 Spookys isn't enough for a complete rescue mission.

Quit watching Rambo movies and actually watch a documentary on how the military actually operates. There are several good ones on right now on Discovery and the History channels. Watch 'em sometime, you might learn something.
C-130 Hercules > U.S. Air Force > Fact Sheet Display
Holy Cow! GOOGLE!

You DO realize that you got the fact sheet on the wrong aircraft, right? The Hercules is strictly a cargo plane and doesn't have much in the way of weaponry.

The one you want to check out is here.............................

Lockheed AC-130 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THOSE are the ones that are called "The Angel of Death", and are the ones she was speaking of.

Gotta love civilians that don't do proper research. They're fun to laugh at.

They were gunships, stop trying to pick the flyshit out of the pepper, pee wee. You think you look clever and in reality you were a paper pusher while real men did the grit. It's was easy to deduce when you claimed you knew who was a homo and who wasn't...of course my thought was it was from personal experience :D

Last edited:
I'm not ignoring anything. I have a wife, daughter, and sisters and what he said was disgusting. But I also don't pretend that offensive words are more harmful than "what difference does it make" after murdering 4 good men and then lying to the families about it. Or the economy. Or the national secrets she exposed to our enemies.

You Leftists have a warped view on what matters and what doesn't.

The difference is that Trump actually did what we accused him of. Your 'murdering 4 good men' nonsense is just the wasteland of your own imagination. Gibberish that sounds good in the right wing echo chamber but comes off as delusional babble to the rest of the electorate.

And its not like the 'leftists' that suddenly decided they'd had enough of Trump after his latest round of evidence that he's unfit for president. We already knew what a piece of shit he was.....and weren't voting for him.

Its the GOP in droves with members of his own party dog piling on the man. Trump's latest round of idiocy was *their* threshold. This is going to be a landslide for Clinton.
Yes Vag murdered 4 good men. That's what it's called when they're screaming for help and she withheld it.

Show us the evidence that she withheld it while they're 'screaming for help'. You can't....as you're citing the delusional wasteland of your imagination. And we can't hear the voices in your head.

Oh, and FYI.....this is why your ilk is losing so badly. You keep equating any batshit you can possibly make up with reality. And that's not how reality works.

Of course I'm dealing with the same depraved imps that think abortion isn't murder too. You people are wicked beyond belief.

Laughing.....holy shit, dude. You're now trying to use ABORTION to justify Trump's wanton idiocy, conspiracy batshit and serial blunders?

Even you've got to realize that your candidate is completely fucked at this point.
They were watching live sat images while it was happening, you lying fuck!

I'm through dealing with you. Vote for the murderer. You will be held accountable. Goodbye.

false. you believe bullshit.

Fact-checking Benghazi: The rhetoric hasn't matched up with reality

FALSE: White House Watched Benghazi Attacked and Didn't Respond
Left wing "fact checks" are pure horse shit. My info comes directly from the congressional hearings. You can shove your "fact checks" up your lying ass. The attack took place over 13 hours and the State Department was well aware and holding strategy meetings to discuss how to spin it.

I bet you lying fucks still blame the video too.

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

No one cares about his riches. Only you Trumpters do. As long as he's not running the country I'm good.

I was actually an avid watcher of the apprentice back in the day because I liked Donald Trump's style of managing( and before I realized this guy is actually a crap business man). Thought he was a chill guy. But when started with that birther crap,I started giving him the side eye.

How to went from being a chill rich dude to being just another bigoted, nutjob Republican.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Why are both you Hillary and trump supporters so fucking dense and defensive? Just because someone doesn't like YOUR candidate they MUST support the other one. I'm just saying trump's rich. Rich enough that losing the election won't mean shit to him. It's not going to ruin his day.

Well I apologize for calling you a Trumpster. I assumed (wrongly) that you were, as most of the members on this site are.

"Most"? Where do you come by that data?

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

No one cares about his riches. Only you Trumpters do. As long as he's not running the country I'm good.

I was actually an avid watcher of the apprentice back in the day because I liked Donald Trump's style of managing( and before I realized this guy is actually a crap business man). Thought he was a chill guy. But when started with that birther crap,I started giving him the side eye.

How to went from being a chill rich dude to being just another bigoted, nutjob Republican.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Why are both you Hillary and trump supporters so fucking dense and defensive? Just because someone doesn't like YOUR candidate they MUST support the other one. I'm just saying trump's rich. Rich enough that losing the election won't mean shit to him. It's not going to ruin his day.

Well I apologize for calling you a Trumpster. I assumed (wrongly) that you were, as most of the members on this site are.
Oh, you're talking about the huge enthusiasm gap between Trump supporters who show up to rallies in huge crowds and the supporters of your sickly candidate.

That isn't restricted to just this site.

You know that one of those staff members is gonna find some of that footage and release it to the public.

Remember how famous the dude that released the "47 percent" comment made by Mittens?

If one of the producers or staff release that footage, they will be even more famous than that. I hear television interviews and book deals pay pretty well these days.
I don't know about anyone else, but I've heard enough. For real.

The difference is that Trump actually did what we accused him of. Your 'murdering 4 good men' nonsense is just the wasteland of your own imagination. Gibberish that sounds good in the right wing echo chamber but comes off as delusional babble to the rest of the electorate.

And its not like the 'leftists' that suddenly decided they'd had enough of Trump after his latest round of evidence that he's unfit for president. We already knew what a piece of shit he was.....and weren't voting for him.

Its the GOP in droves with members of his own party dog piling on the man. Trump's latest round of idiocy was *their* threshold. This is going to be a landslide for Clinton.
Yes Vag murdered 4 good men. That's what it's called when they're screaming for help and she withheld it.

Show us the evidence that she withheld it while they're 'screaming for help'. You can't....as you're citing the delusional wasteland of your imagination. And we can't hear the voices in your head.

Oh, and FYI.....this is why your ilk is losing so badly. You keep equating any batshit you can possibly make up with reality. And that's not how reality works.

Of course I'm dealing with the same depraved imps that think abortion isn't murder too. You people are wicked beyond belief.

Laughing.....holy shit, dude. You're now trying to use ABORTION to justify Trump's wanton idiocy, conspiracy batshit and serial blunders?

Even you've got to realize that your candidate is completely fucked at this point.

I'm through dealing with you. Vote for the murderer. You will be held accountable. Goodbye.

Left wing "fact checks" are pure horse shit. My info comes directly from the congressional hearings. You can shove your "fact checks" up your lying ass. The attack took place over 13 hours and the State Department was well aware and holding strategy meetings to discuss how to spin it.

they aren't 'left wing' fact checks...especially politifact. but nice try. besides...lol..those 8 (or was it 9?) investigations turned up zero. zilch. nada. nothing. so sad for you. :itsok:

"If they attack you personally, it means they have not a single political argument left."
- Margaret Thatcher

CuV0E0QUAAEerw6.jpg

......and for the rest of his pathetic life, he'll have to watch his back...some life, eh?

Rich people always have to watch their backs.
I know just ask that Larry Flint!!

For at least the 5th time, show us the evidence backing your claims that Hillary denied help to those 4 men as they begged for it.

The voices in your head aren't evidence. And yet every time we ask you to *show* us your claims are true, you keep citing the voices.

Try again.

they aren't 'left wing' fact checks...especially politifact. but nice try. besides...lol..those 8 (or was it 9?) investigations turned up zero. zilch. nada. nothing. so sad for you. :itsok:
Mikey is just lashing out. His candidate is utterly imploding with even Trump's own VP nominee disavowing Trump's statements and cancelling his campaign events. Trump and Pence don't even speak anymore.

So Mikey is doubling down on laughably conspiracy horseshit that even he knows he can't possibly back up. Its what desperation looks like.

For at least the 5th time, show us the evidence backing your claims that Hillary denied help to those 4 men as they begged for it.

The voices in your head aren't evidence. And yet every time we ask you to *show* us your claims are true, you keep citing the voices.

Try again.

Though 600 requests is considered an exaggeration, this article discusses exactly what you are refuting

600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means

Donald works 18 hour days with no drugs; Hillary sleeps 18 hrs a day WITH drugs.

Keep repeating that to yourself as you rock back and forth. It won't matter.

Even the former chairman of the RNC admits Trump's campaign is over. Trump has already cancelled ad buys in key swing states. The RNC is pulling manpower from his candidacy. Trump doesn't even talk to his own VP pick anymore.

I can't believe you idiots were stupid enough to nominate this guy. He's a DNC wet dream. And Trump's layered incompetence at running a campaign is showing us why.

Try again.

Though 600 requests is considered an exaggeration, this article discusses exactly what you are refuting

600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means

Mikey claims that Hillary denied them help while they were screaming for it under attack. That Hillary intentionally killed them.

Its delusional horseshit. And you know it. You don't even try to defend the useless idiocy that Mikey offers as an argument. And it doesn't matter either way; Trump's toast.

Trump's most enduring legacy is as a loser. A man so inept, so incompetent, so foolish and unprepared that even Hillary Clinton could beat him.

Try again.

Mikey claims that Hillary denied them help while they were screaming for it under attack. That Hillary intentionally killed them.

Its delusional horseshit. And you know it. You don't even try to defend the useless idiocy that Mikey offers as an argument. And it doesn't matter either way; Trump's toast.

Trump's most enduring legacy is as a loser. A man so inept, so incompetent, so foolish and unprepared that even Hillary Clinton could beat him.

Does it matter when it was? They asked for help and she denied them. She put a price on the lives of those 4 people, like they were expendable. She is directly responsible for their deaths. Period.

Try again.

Does it matter when it was?

Um, yes it does. Mikey is frantically insisting that Hillary *murdered* those 4 men by refusing to help them as they cried for help. That she intentionally had them killed.

And even you can't polish that pile of horseshit.

But hey, keep running. It won't matter. As the only people buying such bullshit narratives are the alt-right sychophants of Trump that will follow the Great Orange Turd into the murky depths of acrimonious defeat as he circles the bowl.

I just get to point and laugh.

Try again.

Does it matter when it was?

Um, yes it does. Mikey is frantically insisting that Hillary *murdered* those 4 men by refusing to help them as they cried for help. That she intentionally had them killed.

And even you can't polish that pile of horseshit.

But hey, keep running. It won't matter. As the only people buying such bullshit narratives are the alt-right sychophants of Trump that will follow the Great Orange Turd into the murky depths of acrimonious defeat as he circles the bowl.

I just get to point and laugh.

I'm not following Trump. I really think he would be dangerous as President, but Hillary flat out ignored those people in Libya, and they died because of it. How can you defend the lying, corrupt piece of shit?

Forum List

Back