How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

And know what the real bitch is Skylar? Even when they are proven wrong with facts, they refer to a blog that supports their bullshit point.

And this is the cancer growing at the heart of the GOP; the hapless souls who nominated an idiot like Trump and continue to ape whatever they are told to think by the man. You can't teach that kind of willful ignorance. These folks are the true danger to America.

Trump is merely the pustule of their own ignorance and self delusion.

Yeah.............the GOP started tilling the ground to grow something like Trump when they let the Tea Party take over, and everyone on the right was in a race to see who could out crazy the other.

Trump saw the opportunity for a hostile takeover and took it.

a 13 hour attack.....two AC-130 gunships within range...an email from the Pentagon informing them forces were available sent in the early stages of the attack...This is America, Americans were under attack and dying, you try even if it's in vain. Obama, Clinton and others did nothing....but watch them die.

Hillary Clinton can go to hell

a 13 hour attack.....two AC-130 gunships within range...an email from the Pentagon informing them forces were available sent in the early stages of the attack...This is America, Americans were under attack and dying, you try even if it's in vain. Obama, Clinton and others did nothing....but watch them die.

Got a link to show there were Spookys (AC-130's) in range of Benghazi at the time of the attack? And...............how much ammo did they have, and was it enough for just 2 of them to carry out a successful rescue? How would they get people on the ground for the rescue, parachutes? They'd get shot out of the sky if they tried jumping out of the plane.

Apparently, you don't know much about what you're talking about. Just because you had relatives in the military, doesn't make you an expert on how they operate.

Got a link to show there were Spookys (AC-130's) in range of Benghazi at the time of the attack? And...............how much ammo did they have, and was it enough for just 2 of them to carry out a successful rescue? How would they get people on the ground for the rescue, parachutes? They'd get shot out of the sky if they tried jumping out of the plane.

Apparently, you don't know much about what you're talking about. Just because you had relatives in the military, doesn't make you an expert on how they operate.

It's common knowledge to anyone paying attention, get your nose out of Hillary's ass and look for it.

Save your other BS also, turd pusher and yes I'm confident you are one. You'd be saluting my relatives....this I know

It's common knowledge to anyone paying attention, get your nose out of Hillary's ass and look for it.

Save your other BS also, turd pusher and yes I'm confident you are one. You'd be saluting my relatives....this I know

"turd pusher"...I really wish you hadn't posted that.

This clown is constantly running around trying to impress everyone with his vast knowledge while in reality he doesn't know jack

This clown is constantly running around trying to impress everyone with his vast knowledge while in reality he doesn't know jack
I think he knows Jack Daniels...too well.

Well if I could say how I know certain things it would change the game but I can't w/io getting someone in a world of hurt, but trust me help was there, just never sent

Your problem is that you can't convince enough of your fellow Americans to ignore what you do.

Though you do provide us with a lovely window into what your ilk really mean by 'family values'. Which apparently includes serial adultery and grabbing women by the pussy.
I'm not ignoring anything. I have a wife, daughter, and sisters and what he said was disgusting. But I also don't pretend that offensive words are more harmful than "what difference does it make" after murdering 4 good men and then lying to the families about it. Or the economy. Or the national secrets she exposed to our enemies.

You Leftists have a warped view on what matters and what doesn't.

The difference is that Trump actually did what we accused him of. Your 'murdering 4 good men' nonsense is just the wasteland of your own imagination. Gibberish that sounds good in the right wing echo chamber but comes off as delusional babble to the rest of the electorate.

And its not like the 'leftists' that suddenly decided they'd had enough of Trump after his latest round of evidence that he's unfit for president. We already knew what a piece of shit he was.....and weren't voting for him.

Its the GOP in droves with members of his own party dog piling on the man. Trump's latest round of idiocy was *their* threshold. This is going to be a landslide for Clinton.
Yes Vag murdered 4 good men. That's what it's called when they're screaming for help and she withheld it.

Show us the evidence that she withheld it while they're 'screaming for help'. You can't....as you're citing the delusional wasteland of your imagination. And we can't hear the voices in your head.

Oh, and FYI.....this is why your ilk is losing so badly. You keep equating any batshit you can possibly make up with reality. And that's not how reality works.

Of course I'm dealing with the same depraved imps that think abortion isn't murder too. You people are wicked beyond belief.

Laughing.....holy shit, dude. You're now trying to use ABORTION to justify Trump's wanton idiocy, conspiracy batshit and serial blunders?

Even you've got to realize that your candidate is completely fucked at this point.
They were watching live sat images while it was happening, you lying fuck!

I'm through dealing with you. Vote for the murderer. You will be held accountable. Goodbye.

They were? Live satellite images? No shit!

Well if I could say how I know certain things it would change the game but I can't w/io getting someone in a world of hurt, but trust me help was there, just never sent
But he's a Biker...AND a Sailor!

But he's a Biker...AND a Sailor!

Yeah well Village People had both...just sayin

There it is. The old "I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya" trick. Perfect.

This crazy bitch knows someone who has actual knowledge of our military operations in Benghazi. This person, whoever it is, was STUPID enough to tell her the secrets.

Totally believable.

There it is. The old "I'd tell ya, but then I'd have to kill ya" trick. Perfect.

This crazy bitch knows someone who has actual knowledge of our military operations in Benghazi. This person, whoever it is, was STUPID enough to tell her the secrets.

Totally believable.
Because Sassy has P*ssy Power.

Totally believable.

I've got you in a couple of whoppers...by the way do you know any Retired USAF Lt Col? Any F-16 fighter pilots? How about a Maine Air Intelligence officer? I do....now sit down little one

Totally believable.

I've got you in a couple of whoppers...by the way do you know any Retired USAF Lt Col? Any F-16 fighter pilots? How about a Maine Air Intelligence officer? I do....now sit down little one
LL knows HILLARY.

Totally believable.

LL knows HILLARY.

These slack jaws think they know plenty...they are not even in the stadium and only know what their precious media wants them to know

Just as I figured Bitchy Irish Ass............you don't have anything to back up your bullshit. You made the claim, I didn't, back it up.

And BTW....................do you have any idea how long a C-130 can stay on station, or how much armament they carry? Sorry, but just 2 Spookys isn't enough for a complete rescue mission.

Quit watching Rambo movies and actually watch a documentary on how the military actually operates. There are several good ones on right now on Discovery and the History channels. Watch 'em sometime, you might learn something.

Just as I figured Bitchy Irish Ass............you don't have anything to back up your bullshit. You made the claim, I didn't, back it up.

And BTW....................do you have any idea how long a C-130 can stay on station, or how much armament they carry? Sorry, but just 2 Spookys isn't enough for a complete rescue mission.

Quit watching Rambo movies and actually watch a documentary on how the military actually operates. There are several good ones on right now on Discovery and the History channels. Watch 'em sometime, you might learn something.
C-130 Hercules > U.S. Air Force > Fact Sheet Display
Holy Cow! GOOGLE!

Forum List

Back