How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

You know that one of those staff members is gonna find some of that footage and release it to the public.

Remember how famous the dude that released the "47 percent" comment made by Mittens?

If one of the producers or staff release that footage, they will be even more famous than that. I hear television interviews and book deals pay pretty well these days.

I think you're referring to the Stern audio.

Nope..............I'm referring to the video and audio from Trump's show The Apprentice.

Read post 138.

And yeah............if one of the staff or one of the producers have some video of Trump's behavior, they're probably gonna release it, because it will make them famous.

Sounds like you think an offensive comment is worse than Hillary killing 4 men and exposing our national secrets to our enemies. That makes you an idiot of the first order.

8 benghaziiiiiiiiii investigations later & you all are still trying to tie that lie together with with a neat little bow. trump is completely insane & has no verbal or physical impulse control; but your hatred for Hillary will always supersede any logic & coherent brain cell connection you may be capable of.
Trump wasn't a politician 11 years ago. Vote-for-my-vag was. She's responsible for the mess we're currently in, he isn't. Yes I hold her to a higher standard.

uh-huh. forget about Hillary.... are you still voting for trump? then your credibility means zero.
Yes I'm voting for Trump and nobody gives a shit what a leftist loon thinks of their credibility.
Of course your kind is gonna vote for Trump....idiots always support other idiots, so whats your fuckin point, idiot?
Do you really want to hurt me
Do you really want to make me cry
Precious kisses words that burn me
Lovers never ask you why

You know that one of those staff members is gonna find some of that footage and release it to the public.

Remember how famous the dude that released the "47 percent" comment made by Mittens?

If one of the producers or staff release that footage, they will be even more famous than that. I hear television interviews and book deals pay pretty well these days.

Nope..............I'm referring to the video and audio from Trump's show The Apprentice.

Read post 138.

And yeah............if one of the staff or one of the producers have some video of Trump's behavior, they're probably gonna release it, because it will make them famous.
Yes, keep demonizing Trump, Leftists. Turn him into "the devil you know". Of course that couldn't possibly backfire.

Read post 138.

Yes, keep demonizing Trump, Leftists. Turn him into "the devil you know". Of course that couldn't possibly backfire.

Ya know you'd think Trump is running for Pope...given the "outrage" by the left.

Sounds like you think an offensive comment is worse than Hillary killing 4 men and exposing our national secrets to our enemies. That makes you an idiot of the first order.

8 benghaziiiiiiiiii investigations later & you all are still trying to tie that lie together with with a neat little bow. trump is completely insane & has no verbal or physical impulse control; but your hatred for Hillary will always supersede any logic & coherent brain cell connection you may be capable of.
Trump wasn't a politician 11 years ago. Vote-for-my-vag was. She's responsible for the mess we're currently in, he isn't. Yes I hold her to a higher standard.

uh-huh. forget about Hillary.... are you still voting for trump? then your credibility means zero.
Yes I'm voting for Trump and nobody gives a shit what a leftist loon thinks of their credibility.

Your problem is that you can't convince enough of your fellow Americans to ignore what you do.

Though you do provide us with a lovely window into what your ilk really mean by 'family values'. Which apparently includes serial adultery and grabbing women by the pussy.
I'm not ignoring anything. I have a wife, daughter, and sisters and what he said was disgusting. But I also don't pretend that offensive words are more harmful than "what difference does it make" after murdering 4 good men and then lying to the families about it. Or the economy. Or the national secrets she exposed to our enemies.

You Leftists have a warped view on what matters and what doesn't.

Your problem is that you can't convince enough of your fellow Americans to ignore what you do.

Though you do provide us with a lovely window into what your ilk really mean by 'family values'. Which apparently includes serial adultery and grabbing women by the pussy.
I'm not ignoring anything. I have a wife, daughter, and sisters and what he said was disgusting. But I also don't pretend that offensive words are more harmful than "what difference does it make" after murdering 4 good men and then lying to the families about it. Or the economy. Or the national secrets she exposed to our enemies.

For the record I'm not one of the 80million but it's a good point

14516349_1127341690634197_8481272941211229137_n.jpg

Read post 138.

Ya know you'd think Trump is running for Pope...given the "outrage" by the left.
One wonders if High And Mighty leftists like John McCain ever joked crassly about women during his tour in Vietnam.

53550956.jpg

Read post 138.

One wonders if High And Mighty leftists like John McCain ever joked crassly about women during his tour in Vietnam.

53550956.jpg

Or the ones on here wailing....they can deny it but I know better

The difference is that Trump actually did what we accused him of. Your 'murdering 4 good men' nonsense is just the wasteland of your own imagination. Gibberish that sounds good in the right wing echo chamber but comes off as delusional babble to the rest of the electorate.

And its not like the 'leftists' that suddenly decided they'd had enough of Trump after his latest round of evidence that he's unfit for president. We already knew what a piece of shit he was.....and weren't voting for him.

Its the GOP in droves with members of his own party dog piling on the man. Trump's latest round of idiocy was *their* threshold. This is going to be a landslide for Clinton.

For the record I'm not one of the 80million but it's a good point

14516349_1127341690634197_8481272941211229137_n.jpg

No, its a laughable attempt at a point. As we 'leftists' have long since been done with Trump.

This latest Trump Dump is where the GOP establishment draws the line.
Where they've had enough. Which is just pathetic.

Any rational person would have dumped Trump when he called for the US military to carry out revenge killings of women and children. Or when Trump insisted he'd bring back torture. Or when he called for a tax plan that would increase the national debt by trillions. Or when Trump championed the birther conspiracy. Or when he shit on Gold Star families. Or insisted that 'knows more about ISIS than the generals do'. Or refused to release his tax returns.

But no. It was 'grab them by the pussy' that pushed the GOP establishment to finally dump Trump.

The difference is that Trump actually did what we accused him of. Your 'murdering 4 good men' nonsense is just the wasteland of your own imagination. Gibberish that sounds good in the right wing echo chamber but comes off as delusional babble to the rest of the electorate.

And its not like the 'leftists' that suddenly decided they'd had enough of Trump after his latest round of evidence that he's unfit for president. We already knew what a piece of shit he was.....and weren't voting for him.

Its the GOP in droves with members of his own party dog piling on the man. Trump's latest round of idiocy was *their* threshold. This is going to be a landslide for Clinton.
Yes Vag murdered 4 good men. That's what it's called when they're screaming for help and she withheld it. If a man is drowning and you decide not to throw him a life preserver, it's an intentional act of homicide.

Of course I'm dealing with the same depraved imps that think abortion isn't murder too. You people are wicked beyond belief.

Yes Vag murdered 4 good men. That's what it's called when they're screaming for help and she withheld it.

Show us the evidence that she withheld it while they're 'screaming for help'. You can't....as you're citing the delusional wasteland of your imagination. And we can't hear the voices in your head.

Oh, and FYI.....this is why your ilk is losing so badly. You keep equating any batshit you can possibly make up with reality. And that's not how reality works.

Of course I'm dealing with the same depraved imps that think abortion isn't murder too. You people are wicked beyond belief.

Laughing.....holy shit, dude. You're now trying to use ABORTION to justify Trump's wanton idiocy, conspiracy batshit and serial blunders?

Even you've got to realize that your candidate is completely fucked at this point.

Yes Vag murdered 4 good men. That's what it's called when they're screaming for help and she withheld it.

Show us the evidence that she withheld it while they're 'screaming for help'. You can't....as you're citing the delusional wasteland of your imagination. And we can't hear the voices in your head.

Oh, and FYI.....this is why your ilk is losing so badly. You keep equating any batshit you can possibly make up with reality. And that's not how reality works.

Laughing.....holy shit, dude. You're now trying to use ABORTION to justify Trump's wanton idiocy, conspiracy batshit and serial blunders?

Even you've got to realize that your candidate is completely fucked at this point.
They were watching live sat images while it was happening, you lying fuck!

I'm through dealing with you. Vote for the murderer. You will be held accountable. Goodbye.

I'm through dealing with you. Vote for the murderer. You will be held accountable. Goodbye.

Actually, the live images didn't come from a satellite, they came from an UNARMED drone that could only take pictures.

And..................that was the only asset the US had in the area at the time.

No, it wasn't a satellite, you lying fuck.

Prove that Hillary withheld help while they were screaming for it. Show us. Don't tell us.

And from your doubling down on even more batshit conspiracy theories, you clearly can't. Which is where the whole 'wasteland of your imagination' thing comes in.

Can you see why the *rest* of the electorate isn't terribly impressed with the delusional batshit that you conservatives tell yourself? Can you see why The Donald is having his ass handed to him?

Actually, the live images didn't come from a satellite, they came from an UNARMED drone that could only take pictures.

And..................that was the only asset the US had in the area at the time.

No, it wasn't a satellite, you lying fuck.

He doesn't care. This is a Trumpite. He's not interested in what *actually* happened. He's only interested in reiterating whatever hapless conspiracy horseshit he's made up.

This is what Trump has taught conservatives to do. This is what passes for 'critical thinking' among the GOP. And this is why their party is disintegrating.

Forum List

Back