How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

What just blows the fuck out of all this is that his peeps, defends this shit.....uneffin believable...they're defending this guy????????????? Trump is a man's man, no doubt, he may be this great business leader, this personality, this showman, etc....but he is not, I repeat, is not fit to be president of the United States and for his supporters to feel otherwise, does a disservice to this country, to our past and to human decency.....oh, and I failed to mention, the man isn't qualified!!
Sounds like you think an offensive comment is worse than Hillary killing 4 men and exposing our national secrets to our enemies. That makes you an idiot of the first order.

8 benghaziiiiiiiiii investigations later & you all are still trying to tie that lie together with with a neat little bow. trump is completely insane & has no verbal or physical impulse control; but your hatred for Hillary will always supersede any logic & coherent brain cell connection you may be capable of.
Trump wasn't a politician 11 years ago. Vote-for-my-vag was. She's responsible for the mess we're currently in, he isn't. Yes I hold her to a higher standard.

uh-huh. forget about Hillary.... are you still voting for trump? then your credibility means zero.
Yes I'm voting for Trump and nobody gives a shit what a leftist loon thinks of their credibility.

What just blows the fuck out of all this is that his peeps, defends this shit.....uneffin believable...they're defending this guy????????????? Trump is a man's man, no doubt, he may be this great business leader, this personality, this showman, etc....but he is not, I repeat, is not fit to be president of the United States and for his supporters to feel otherwise, does a disservice to this country, to our past and to human decency.....oh, and I failed to mention, the man isn't qualified!!
Sounds like you think an offensive comment is worse than Hillary killing 4 men and exposing our national secrets to our enemies. That makes you an idiot of the first order.

8 benghaziiiiiiiiii investigations later & you all are still trying to tie that lie together with with a neat little bow. trump is completely insane & has no verbal or physical impulse control; but your hatred for Hillary will always supersede any logic & coherent brain cell connection you may be capable of.
Trump wasn't a politician 11 years ago. Vote-for-my-vag was. She's responsible for the mess we're currently in, he isn't. Yes I hold her to a higher standard.

uh-huh. forget about Hillary.... are you still voting for trump? then your credibility means zero.
Yes I'm voting for Trump and nobody gives a shit what a leftist loon thinks of their credibility.

lol.... case closed.

<pop>. hear that?

there goes another one of your brain cells.......................

Your problem is that you can't convince enough of your fellow Americans to ignore what you do.

Though you do provide us with a lovely window into what your ilk really mean by 'family values'. Which apparently includes serial adultery and grabbing women by the pussy.

Its 31 days until Trump's name is anathema even in the GOP.

Of course your kind is gonna vote for Trump....idiots always support other idiots, so whats your fuckin point, idiot?

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.
......and for the rest of his pathetic life, he'll have to watch his back...some life, eh?

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.
......and for the rest of his pathetic life, he'll have to watch his back...some life, eh?

Rich people always have to watch their backs.

Suddenly the left is concerned about how a POTENTIAL president may have personally treated women. Too funny.

BUT YOU defend the Blow Job who is acknowledged to have done much more and a WIFE THAT ENABLES HIM TO DO SO!!!!~

If you believe the stuff about Bill Clinton, and apparently you do and condem it , why are you going to elect Bill Clinton II for POTUS??

Suddenly the left is concerned about how a POTENTIAL president may have personally treated women. Too funny.

BUT YOU defend the Blow Job who is acknowledged to have done much more and a WIFE THAT ENABLES HIM TO DO SO!!!!~

If you believe the stuff about Bill Clinton, and apparently you do and condem it , why are you going to elect Bill Clinton II for POTUS??
Did Trump TOUCH anyone, assault them sexually as the former president did....Pussy

Did Trump TOUCH anyone, assault them sexually as the former president did....Pussy

He so much as admitted you can grope them and grab their pussies (meaning he has done it and got away with it). He can't control himself, he has to kiss a good looking woman. Can you just imagine what he does without us knowing. Still waiting for that 13 year old to refile her lawsuit. I wonder if poor Melania will divorce him, I bet she is fit to be tied with his statements, which he made the same year after his marriage to her.

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

<pffft>. he didn't apologize... what he did was say he was sorry if anyone was offended...NOT for what he actually said. there's a difference. then trying to deflect & turn the spotlight on bill Clinton. when it's on film & audio of slick willy talking trash, then he'll have a point. until & unless that happens... trump is gonna get rightfully skewered over this.
Utter hypocrisy.

He so much as admitted you can grope them and grab their pussies (meaning he has done it and got away with it). He can't control himself, he has to kiss a good looking woman. Can you just imagine what he does without us knowing. Still waiting for that 13 year old to refile her lawsuit. I wonder if poor Melania will divorce him, I bet she is fit to be tied with his statements, which he made the same year after his marriage to her.
Even though she's probably irritated, you don't really think Melania is in this because of love, do you? I have a feeling she is perfectly aware of what she married. Her mission is the kiddo.

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

<pffft>. he didn't apologize... what he did was say he was sorry if anyone was offended...NOT for what he actually said. there's a difference. then trying to deflect & turn the spotlight on bill Clinton. when it's on film & audio of slick willy talking trash, then he'll have a point. until & unless that happens... trump is gonna get rightfully skewered over this.
Utter hypocrisy.

where's his apology specifically to his wife 'eh? that should have been the FIRST thing that came out of that anus shaped mouth of his. but not a word.

Even though she's probably irritated, you don't really think Melania is in this because of love, do you? I have a feeling she is perfectly aware of what she married. Her mission is the kiddo.

look at that tribbleheaded cheese doodle... no way is she for free having that on top of her.

You know, there are currently stirrings in the news that Trump also sexually harassed women on his show The Apprentice, by saying even more lewd things directly to them and asking men on the show which ladies they'd like to sleep with.

They were the scenes that were taped, but they never made it to the show.

If those tapes are released in the next couple of weeks (and there is a very good chance they can be), Trump is sunk.

You know, there are currently stirrings in the news that Trump also sexually harassed women on his show The Apprentice, by saying even more lewd things directly to them and asking men on the show which ladies they'd like to sleep with.

They were the scenes that were taped, but they never made it to the show.

If those tapes are released in the next couple of weeks (and there is a very good chance they can be), Trump is sunk.

AP: 'Apprentice' cast and crew say Trump was lewd and sexist
By GARANCE BURKE

Oct. 3, 2016 5:55 PM EDT

NEW YORK (AP) — In his years as a reality TV boss on "The Apprentice," Donald Trump repeatedly demeaned women with sexist language, according to show insiders who said he rated female contestants by the size of their breasts and talked about which ones he'd like to have sex with.

The Associated Press interviewed more than 20 people — former crew members, editors and contestants — who described crass behavior by Trump behind the scenes of the long-running hit show, in which aspiring capitalists were given tasks to perform as they competed for jobs working for him.

The staffers and contestants agreed to recount their experiences as Trump's behavior toward women has become a core issue in the presidential campaign. Interviewed separately, they gave concurring accounts of inappropriate conduct on the set.

Eight former crew members recalled that he repeatedly made lewd comments about a camerawoman he said had a nice rear, comparing her beauty to that of his daughter, Ivanka...

Former producer Katherine Walker said Trump frequently talked about women's bodies during the five seasons she worked with him and said he speculated about which female contestant would be "a tiger in bed."

A former crew member who signed a non-disclosure agreement and asked not to be identified, recalled that Trump asked male contestants whether they would sleep with a particular female contestant, then expressed his own interest.

"We were in the boardroom one time figuring out who to blame for the task, and he just stopped in the middle and pointed to someone and said, 'You'd f... her, wouldn't you? I'd f... her. C'mon, wouldn't you?'"
[...]

AP: 'Apprentice' cast and crew say Trump was lewd and sexist

You know that one of those staff members is gonna find some of that footage and release it to the public.

Remember how famous the dude that released the "47 percent" comment made by Mittens?

If one of the producers or staff release that footage, they will be even more famous than that. I hear television interviews and book deals pay pretty well these days.

You know that one of those staff members is gonna find some of that footage and release it to the public.

Remember how famous the dude that released the "47 percent" comment made by Mittens?

If one of the producers or staff release that footage, they will be even more famous than that. I hear television interviews and book deals pay pretty well these days.

I think you're referring to the Stern audio.

Forum List

Back