How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

He quickly deflected to Bill. But he's got no audio. What a shame.

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

Post of link of that or you're a lying piece of shit.....
Poor Vaggie...your King wannabee isn't wearing any clothes.

Thank GOD. they won't let the Hildebeast out without wearing a tent!

hillary-war-on-women.jpg
Funny that you think you know anything about women....:lol:

Oh noes! The Donald hits on wimmen!

If he hit on a Fag would you Liberals suddenly like him?

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women
November 9th is gonna be so...much...fun!

Yes, I can see tears of a clown on your posts.
Of course you do...doesn't change how crushed you will be on Nov 9th...mark me.
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

I warned people months before Trump secured the nomination to be careful what you wish for, because over the decades of wheeling and dealing, that there was probably reams and reams of stuff out there on Trump that could be used against him. Sure enough stuff is starting to trickle out, and now that it's October the "surprises" will be coming. Brace yourself, not only do the Dims want him out but so does the media.

The disingenous part is, they obviously knew about this all along, and when they ssy a video "emergences" just smile.
If this is their October Surprise, they'll be disheartened at how quickly it's forgotten and how little impact it has on the Trump campaign.

All they have is sawdust. It burns brightly for 30 seconds and it's gone. Hillary by contrast has scandals like solid logs, burning a very long time.

I mean, they couldn't even come out with this shit about Trump without even worse revelations about Clinton coming out the same day.

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

No one cares about his riches. Only you Trumpters do. As long as he's not running the country I'm good.

I was actually an avid watcher of the apprentice back in the day because I liked Donald Trump's style of managing( and before I realized this guy is actually a crap business man). Thought he was a chill guy. But when started with that birther crap,I started giving him the side eye.

How to went from being a chill rich dude to being just another bigoted, nutjob Republican.

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

No one cares about his riches. Only you Trumpters do. As long as he's not running the country I'm good.

I was actually an avid watcher of the apprentice back in the day because I liked Donald Trump's style of managing( and before I realized this guy is actually a crap business man). Thought he was a chill guy. But when started with that birther crap,I started giving him the side eye.

How to went from being a chill rich dude to being just another bigoted, nutjob Republican.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Why are both you Hillary and trump supporters so fucking dense and defensive? Just because someone doesn't like YOUR candidate they MUST support the other one. I'm just saying trump's rich. Rich enough that losing the election won't mean shit to him. It's not going to ruin his day.

I'm not a Trump supporter. Why are both you Hillary and trump supporters so fucking dense and defensive? Just because someone doesn't like YOUR candidate they MUST support the other one. I'm just saying trump's rich. Rich enough that losing the election won't mean shit to him. It's not going to ruin his day.

Well I apologize for calling you a Trumpster. I assumed (wrongly) that you were, as most of the members on this site are.

Did he engage in macho type locker room talk heard by every guy who isn't a social reject, or did he do what Hillary did, attack women that her husband raped, abused, and got blowjobs from 18 year old interns in the Oval Office?

Did he engage in macho type locker room talk heard by every guy who isn't a social reject, or did he do what Hillary did, attack women that her husband raped, abused, and got blowjobs from 18 year old interns in the Oval Office?

Honestly, it was locker room bragging to Billy Bush, where he thought it was private talk that just happened to be secretly recorded. That doesn't change the fact though that it supports the idea he is a misogynist.

Forum List

Back