How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

I bet every attractive in the US wants to be in the same room as him.
What woman, other than an ugly lesbian, doesn't WANT to be desired?

You think that J Lo, Kim Kardashian, Madonna, or any other famous good looking woman would allow Trump to grab their ass or kiss them without asking?

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

really... he seems like a brokester and a loser and he's likely to get indicted... so i don't think his day is as good as delusional trumpsters would like.

Oh, one thing else, notice when the media came out with this. Friday late afternoon, right before the next devate.

The media is so transparent it's disgusting their obvious partisanship.

trumpgopnomineesm.jpg

Oh, one thing else, notice when the media came out with this. Friday late afternoon, right before the next devate.

The media is so transparent it's disgusting their obvious partisanship.

Considering the dumpster fire that is Trump, there is gonna be something come up on a regular basis. And................I don't think the media would have held onto this, because this is so juicy that they would have released it immediately.

And did you catch his excuse? He called it locker room talk between two guys. Dunno about you, but I've never talked about women in that manner.

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

You know, if a woman is acting out in a less than civil manner to me, I will call her a bitch to her face and let her know that her behavior is not acceptable to me.

However......................I have NEVER talked about women in such a sexist manner, nor have I ever bragged about trying to have sex with a married woman and failing.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

He quickly deflected to Bill. But he's got no audio. What a shame.

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

The pajama wearing metrosexuals in this thread don't understand lockerrooms talk among men and why it's done. What you fools don't understand is we know Mr Trump wasn't thinking about running for President 12 years ago, so we don't hold that against him. Not that we'd hold it against him if he talked like that two days ago.

Bring it up in the debate Sunday, Hillary, because Mr Trump will bring up Bill's indescretions.

The pajama wearing metrosexuals in this thread don't understand lockerrooms talk among men and why it's done. What you fools don't understand is we know Mr Trump wasn't thinking about running for President 12 years ago, so we don't hold that against him. Not that we'd hold it against him if he talked like that two days ago.

Bring it up in the debate Sunday, Hillary, because Mr Trump will bring up Bill's indescretions.

You have convinced yourself, haven't you?

How's Trump's day? Well since he is still more than likely richer than everyone on this board combined, whether he wins or losses the election isn't going to matter. He'll still get up every morning next to a hot wife, wearing silk pajamas, step on to a marble floor, eat whatever he wants, wherever he wants... and that isn't going to change.

Bring it on, Bill Clinton is not running. Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this.

He quickly deflected to Bill. But he's got no audio. What a shame.

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

Post of link of that or you're a lying piece of shit.....

Bring it on, Bill Clinton is not running. Bill Clinton has nothing to do with this.

WTF are you quoting me for? I didn't say anything about Bill Clinton.

Forum List

Back