How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

hillary-war-on-women.jpg

Over 500,000 civilian deaths, millions displaced and untold rapes and tortures in Syria vs locker room bs..

mmm .. Democrats vs their relative humanity.

Last edited:
What just blows the fuck out of all this is that his peeps, defends this shit.....uneffin believable...they're defending this guy????????????? Trump is a man's man, no doubt, he may be this great business leader, this personality, this showman, etc....but he is not, I repeat, is not fit to be president of the United States and for his supporters to feel otherwise, does a disservice to this country, to our past and to human decency.....oh, and I failed to mention, the man isn't qualified!!

Suddenly the left is concerned about how a POTENTIAL president may have personally treated women. Too funny.

That's because it shows his character and paints him as a misogynist.

You DO realize that 54 percent of this country is made up of women, right?

Did Trump pay $850,000 to settle a sexual abuse case OUT OF COURT like Blow Job Clinton did....You do realize that 54% of this country are women...AND THEY WILL ALL KNOW ABOUT THE HILDEBEAST AND BLOW JOBS SETTLEMENT

I just LOVE these dumb bastards that try to equate trumps TALK to Blow Jobs actions.... then we still have to investigate this further...

Flight logs show Bill Clinton flew on sex offender's jet much more than ...
www.foxnews.com/.../flight-logs-show-bill-clinton-flew-on-sex-offen...
Fox News Channel
May 13, 2016 - Former President Bill Clinton was a much more frequent flyer on a ... the former president taking at least 26 trips aboard the “Lolita Express” ...

What just blows the fuck out of all this is that his peeps, defends this shit.....uneffin believable...they're defending this guy????????????? Trump is a man's man, no doubt, he may be this great business leader, this personality, this showman, etc....but he is not, I repeat, is not fit to be president of the United States and for his supporters to feel otherwise, does a disservice to this country, to our past and to human decency.....oh, and I failed to mention, the man isn't qualified!!

BUT YOU defend the Blow Job who is acknowledged to have done much more and a WIFE THAT ENABLES HIM TO DO SO!!!!~

So, you're just gonna scream about Clinton and ignore what Trump has done?

BTW....................I thought that the GOP was the party of family values, and if so, why is their candidate bragging about failing to bed a married woman?

At least Lewinsky was single.

So, you're just gonna scream about Clinton and ignore what Trump has done?

BTW....................I thought that the GOP was the party of family values, and if so, why is their candidate bragging about failing to bed a married woman?

At least Lewinsky was single.

OH MY, Trump said naughty things about women BUT....

'Possibility' Bill Clinton Was Involved In Orgy Island Sex Romp
radaronline.com/.../bill-clinton-orgy-island-claims-alan-dershowitz-depo...
Radar Online
Oct 29, 2015 - Epstein's alleged sex slave Virginia Roberts first accused Clinton of ... Prince Andrew's Accuser Reveals Unseen Photos From Time As A Teen 'Sex Slave' — 6 ... Bill Clinton had almost certainly never been on that island.

Wasn't it Blow Job who said, you vote for me ....

Bill and Hillary's double trouble: Clinton's 'two for the price of one ...
www.independent.co.uk/.../bill-and-hillarys-double-trouble-clintons-...
The Independent
Mar 8, 1994 - ELECT Bill Clinton, the candidate was wont to say during the 1992 campaign, 'and you get two for the price of one'. ... The future president only came fifth. ... of interest when she worked on the cases of Madison Guaranty, the failed savings and loan company run by McDougal, and of Dan Lasater, a dubious ...

oh, candidate A caught in something, quick: but husband of candidate B did something as well. also, every guy does it, but if husband of candidate B does it, it is bad. also, it was years ago, what candidate A did. husband of candidate B did his stuff years ago, too. but nevermind.

oh, candidate A caught in something, quick: but husband of candidate B did something as well. also, every guy does it, but if husband of candidate B does it, it is bad. also, it was years ago, what candidate A did. husband of candidate B did his stuff years ago, too. but nevermind.

You started taking those smart pills....haven't you!

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

He quickly deflected to Bill. But he's got no audio. What a shame.

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

Post of link of that or you're a lying piece of shit.....

Maybe I will.

it was my vodafone phone. i could not look up all the details, then demoncrats would not let me download files. that is why i make an ass of myself

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

Maybe I will.
Until then, your name id LYING PIECE OFSHIT!

it was my vodafone phone. i could not look up all the details, then demoncrats would not let me download files. that is why i make an ass of myself
Glad you do realize you do make an ass of yourself , LiKer!

Glad you do realize you do make an ass of yourself , LiKer!
it is the oversampling of CApitAls in my posTs.

Maybe I will.

I'm busy with the podcast, bitch....call in. The number is is my sig.

Maybe I will.

Id it?

Forum List

Back