How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

For at least the 5th time, show us the evidence backing your claims that Hillary denied help to those 4 men as they begged for it.

The voices in your head aren't evidence. And yet every time we ask you to *show* us your claims are true, you keep citing the voices.

Try again.

Though 600 requests is considered an exaggeration, this article discusses exactly what you are refuting

600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means

Mikey claims that Hillary denied them help while they were screaming for it under attack. That Hillary intentionally killed them.

Its delusional horseshit. And you know it. You don't even try to defend the useless idiocy that Mikey offers as an argument. And it doesn't matter either way; Trump's toast.

Trump's most enduring legacy is as a loser. A man so inept, so incompetent, so foolish and unprepared that even Hillary Clinton could beat him.

Does it matter when it was?

Um, yes it does. Mikey is frantically insisting that Hillary *murdered* those 4 men by refusing to help them as they cried for help. That she intentionally had them killed.

And even you can't polish that pile of horseshit.

But hey, keep running. It won't matter. As the only people buying such bullshit narratives are the alt-right sychophants of Trump that will follow the Great Orange Turd into the murky depths of acrimonious defeat as he circles the bowl.

I just get to point and laugh.

I'm not following Trump. I really think he would be dangerous as President, but Hillary flat out ignored those people in Libya, and they died because of it. How can you defend the lying, corrupt piece of shit?

And exactly as I predicted, you run from the horseshit claim that Hillary 'murdered' the 4 men, ignoring their pleas for help as they were attacked.

For fuck's sake, 3 of those men didn't even work for the State Department: but the CIA. Making your 'she denied them help' narrative just more laughable bullshit from a desperate camp watching their candidate implode.

Say it with me; "Madam President".

Though 600 requests is considered an exaggeration, this article discusses exactly what you are refuting

600 ‘requests’ from Benghazi for better security: What this statistic really means

Mikey claims that Hillary denied them help while they were screaming for it under attack. That Hillary intentionally killed them.

Its delusional horseshit. And you know it. You don't even try to defend the useless idiocy that Mikey offers as an argument. And it doesn't matter either way; Trump's toast.

Trump's most enduring legacy is as a loser. A man so inept, so incompetent, so foolish and unprepared that even Hillary Clinton could beat him.

Um, yes it does. Mikey is frantically insisting that Hillary *murdered* those 4 men by refusing to help them as they cried for help. That she intentionally had them killed.

But hey, keep running. It won't matter. As the only people buying such bullshit narratives are the alt-right sychophants of Trump that will follow the Great Orange Turd into the murky depths of acrimonious defeat as he circles the bowl.

I'm not following Trump. I really think he would be dangerous as President, but Hillary flat out ignored those people in Libya, and they died because of it. How can you defend the lying, corrupt piece of shit?

And exactly as I predicted, you run from the horseshit claim that Hillary 'murdered' the 4 men, ignoring their pleas for help as they were attacked.

For fuck's sake, 3 of those men didn't even work for the State Department: but the CIA. Making your 'she denied them help' narrative just more laughable bullshit from a desperate camp watching their candidate implode.

Why are you putting words in my mouth? I said they asked for help, and she denied them. Are you disputing that? Does it matter what branch of the government they worked for? They were all Americans, that's all that matters.

Why are you putting words in my mouth?

Because you jumped into the middle of a discussion about Mikey's hysteric claims that Clinton 'murdered' those 4 men by intentionally ignoring their cries for help as they were being attacked.

Um, yes Lews....the timing matters. As even you acknowledged with your naked rout from the delusional claims made by Mikey about Clinton's 'murder' of those 4 men.

For crying out loud, 3 of them didn't even work for the State Department. Making your insistence that 'Hillary denied them help' more blithering right wing echo chamber idiocy that doesn't make the slightest sense.

Because you jumped into the middle of a discussion about Mikey's hysteric claims that Clinton 'murdered' those 4 men by intentionally ignoring their cries for help as they were being attacked.

Um, yes Lews....the timing matters. As even you acknowledged with your naked rout from the delusional claims made by Mikey about Clinton's 'murder' of those 4 men.

For crying out loud, 3 of them didn't even work for the State Department. Making your insistence that 'Hillary denied them help' more blithering right wing echo chamber idiocy that doesn't make the slightest sense.

If the men were there at the consulate, and Hillary denied beefing up security or even allowing them to close it down and evacuate, it doesn't fucking matter what part of the government they worked for. They were at a State Department building, and she was responsible for their safety. You are in denial.

If the men were there at the consulate, and Hillary denied beefing up security or even allowing them to close it down and evacuate, it doesn't fucking matter what part of the government they worked for.

Yes, it does. Those 3 men worked for the CIA, were CIA contractors, defending the CIA Annex in Benghazi. When the Annex was attacked, those 3 men were killed. This was hours AFTER the attack on the consulate, hours AFTER Stephens' body was pulled from it.

How in the fuck can you not know this? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

So much for the delusional 'Hillary murdered these 4 men' narrative. Even you have abandoned that steaming rhetorical pile.

If the men were there at the consulate, and Hillary denied beefing up security or even allowing them to close it down and evacuate, it doesn't fucking matter what part of the government they worked for.

Yes, it does. Those 3 men worked for the CIA, were CIA contractors, defending the CIA Annex in Benghazi. When the Annex was attacked, those 3 men were killed. This was hours AFTER the attack on the consulate, hours AFTER Stephens' body was pulled from it.

How in the fuck can you know not know this? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

So much for the delusional 'Hillary murdered these 4 men' narrative. Even you have abandoned that steaming rhetorical pile.

Everything that happened there was connected. You can try and nitpick and cherry pick it to fit your needs all you want, but anyone with two cents for brains knows that she left those men hanging out to dry and got them killed... and then blamed it on a video. Hillary lies so much she can't tell herself when she lies. You are brainwashed by her, and anything from this point forward discussing this with you is a waste of time.

Good luck having your head in the sand.

How in the fuck can you know not know this? You clearly have no idea what you're talking about.

Everything that happened there was connected.

Laughing.....translation: you didn't even know they were CIA contractors, didn't even know they died defending a CIA facility hours AFTER the consulate attack. And are now desperately trying to backpedal.

Sorry, Lews....but you simply don't know what you're talking about.

And FYI.....this is exactly why Trump and his ilk are having their asses handed to them; they keep equating whatever hapless horseshit they want to make up with reality.

Alas, the majority of the electorate doesn't have much use for their horseshit.

Laughing.....translation: you didn't even know they were CIA contractors, didn't even know they died defending a CIA facility hours AFTER the consulate attack. And are now desperately trying to backpedal.

And FYI.....this is exactly why Trump and his ilk are having their asses handed to them; they keep equating whatever hapless horseshit they want to make up with reality.

:boohoo:

Laughing......you didn't even know they were CIA contractors until I told you. You didn't even know they died defending the CIA annex until I told you. You didn't even know they'd died hours AFTER the consulate attack until I told you.

So much for your 'Hillary denied them help' horseshit. You simply don't know what you're talking about.

Laughing......you didn't even know they were CIA contractors until I told you. You didn't even know they died defending the CIA annex until I told you. You didn't even know they'd died hours AFTER the consulate attack until I told you.

So much for your 'Hillary denied them help' horseshit. You simply don't know what you're talking about.
:blahblah:

How's Mr. Trump Enjoying His Day?

feeling pretty good i bet

I'd say otherwise. The RNC just pulled manpower from his campaign. Trump no longer even speaks to his own VP pick. And the former RNC chairman just admitted that Trump's campaign is over.

But don't stop believing!

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

He quickly deflected to Bill. But he's got no audio. What a shame.

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

i've heard that, too. very dangerous to have a client like that.

Mr Trump quickly dismissed it as "locker room banter" and added, Bill Clinton has said far worse than me.

But Trump did apologize over the video tape showing him making off color comments about women

I read today that Trump's lawyers insist on meeting him in pairs because he lies so often.

Post of link of that or you're a lying piece of shit.....

poor nutty trumpsters

Trump's Lawyer: We Met With Him In Pairs To Avoid Lies

Post of link of that or you're a lying piece of shit.....

poor nutty trumpsters

Trump's Lawyer: We Met With Him In Pairs To Avoid Lies

Half the country is nuts?

Or just you?

The latter methinks.

Forum List

Back