How's that Defund the Police going?

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
Minneapolis, one of the cities that helped start this mess, is scrambling to draft in cops from outside the city's force to help fight a wave of violent crime just months after it began moves to defund its police.

It comes after dozens of officers quit the force in protest at a $1million budget cut and promises from city leaders to scrap the entire department following the death of George Floyd in May.

Minneapolis asks to draft in cops to help fight wave of violent crime

Um...not well. Because you are kind of mashing "defunding" with "disbanding". Because clearer and calmer heads are prevailing (Channeling Rush Limbaugh here and saying "I told you this would happen!").
There's nothing wrong with sending more funds to community services. But disbanding police is not possible. Not unless you want to turn over law enforcement to the Kyle Rittenshouse's of the world. :)

I sure hope for their sake the dems have their own "brownshirts" or SS properly in place...because they've done nothing to assure that law enforcement or the military will back them from the heart. In fact...I'd say those boys might now have a bone to pick with them.

Minneapolis, one of the cities that helped start this mess, is scrambling to draft in cops from outside the city's force to help fight a wave of violent crime just months after it began moves to defund its police.

It comes after dozens of officers quit the force in protest at a $1million budget cut and promises from city leaders to scrap the entire department following the death of George Floyd in May.

Um...not well. Because you are kind of mashing "defunding" with "disbanding". Because clearer and calmer heads are prevailing (Channeling Rush Limbaugh here and saying "I told you this would happen!").
There's nothing wrong with sending more funds to community services. But disbanding police is not possible. Not unless you want to turn over law enforcement to the Kyle Rittenshouse's of the world. :)

Dang, then apparently the social workers aren't stepping up and doing what libs expected them to do.

The democrat support of outsourcing exemplified. What's next? Importing cops on a wok visa...oops, I meant a WORK visa! :auiqs.jpg:

Ha ha! I MAKE JOKE!

Trump lost Minnesota.

Fuck em. Good citizens should move out.

I would not be a cop in Minneapolis for all the crack in Hunter Biden’s house.

That's my sentiment exactly. Fuck Minneapolis burn the whole place to the ground and start over, except without the libtards and the Somalians.

They got what they asked for, let Omar figure it out. Dont bail out that AntiAmerican bitch.

That's my sentiment exactly. Fuck Minneapolis burn the whole place to the ground and start over, except without the libtards and the Somalians.

They got what they asked for, let Omar figure it out. Dont bail out that AntiAmerican bitch.

She reminds me of those skinnies in the movie "Captain Phillips."

:auiqs.jpg:

She reminds me of those skinnies in the movie "Captain Phillips."

:auiqs.jpg:

She is just the worst.

Dang, then apparently the social workers aren't stepping up and doing what libs expected them to do.

And it's not going to happen ever. I've seen some incredibly stupid shit in my life but this takes the cake.

Trump lost Minnesota.

Imagine that, so did the citizens that live in Minneapolis.

And it's not going to happen ever. I've seen some incredibly stupid shit in my life but this takes the cake.

As Biden might say...you ain't seen nuttin yet.

Got to handle it to them, they take the cake on crazy stuff

We live in a world of retards

When you take money away from the police, you are disbanding them partially at the least. Take money away from the cops, and they have to layoff more police officers. They have to do with old equipment, they have to get rid of detectives that solve robberies and murders. They have to offer less pay to any new recruits. They have to cut down on patrols to save money in gasoline.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

I hate to say it, but good for them. You get what you vote for. Let liberals kill each other off in their liberal cities. Less of them to vote next election because they don't have firearms to protect themselves, or laws to back them up if they do.

I hate to say it, but good for them. You get what you vote for. Let liberals kill each other off in their liberal cities. Less of them to vote next election because they don't have firearms to protect themselves, or laws to back them up if they do.

Yep, not quite sure what the hell they were thinking, and how it was supposed to work.

Forum List

Back