How’s That Impeachment Going, Lefties?

Just checking back. It was the rage since 2016 but I’m not hearing any talk about it anymore.

What’s going on?
Has the Mueller report been released yet? Oops.

Even if it is released it will have nothing to call for impeachment and Trump tax returns will have nothing either.
Many indictments, revelations, and imprisonments later, and rubes are still saying the Mueller investigation never found anything.

Just checking back. It was the rage since 2016 but I’m not hearing any talk about it anymore.

What’s going on?

Even if it is released it will have nothing to call for impeachment and Trump tax returns will have nothing either.
Many indictments, revelations, and imprisonments later, and rubes are still saying the Mueller investigation never found anything.

Is that what I wrote or is that you attempting to twist what I wrote?

This is about Trump and I will state again the report will not have anything your party can call for impeachment and neither will his tax returns.

Now will you call for the removal of Pelosi if she does not push forward with impeachment process?

What’s going on?

Which one of those indictments, revelations, or imprisonments links Trump to any "collusion" with the Russians to change the outcome of an election? Or "obstruction of justice"? Or anything else illegal?

What’s going on?

That's just mean. I suppose you'll be telling Blackflag there's no Santa Clause or Easter Bunny next?

You know they never believed in that seeing they are atheists...

Just tell them Obama was half-white and watch them go into denial mode...

The ever-present butthurt, but this is a thread about impeachment. So, how's that going for you?

Caveman Congressman Al Green started the nonsense 3 years ago. His Impeachment bill got smashed. It hasn't gone any better since.
U.S. Rep. Al Green push for Trump's impeachment dies in lopsided 364-58 vote

Guess he'll have to go back to singing for a living.
Now THAT Al Green was cool! :afro:

He certainly is, and still touring. Not many people from Arkansas are worth $20 million.
He still tours? I wish he'd come out West.

What’s going on?
IF DEMOCRATS TRY TO IMPEACH TRUMP, THEY CAN’T SAY THEY WEREN’T WARNED:

Parties are free to exercise their power in a counterproductive and self-destructive manner. An unsuccessful effort to impeach Trump may be the only way the Democratic party finally comes to terms with the results of the 2016 election.

Go ahead, Democrats. Just don’t say no one warned you.

Forum List

Back