Hppy Insanity Day You Raving Lunatics

If you're in America, you should GTFO
>
, go find a place where they agree with you. It's not going to be here.

Congratulations, OP. You're against everything America stands for. Does that give you a warm fuzzy?
America? "GTFO" of "America"? That's a bit vague. North America or South America or Central America? Which America will be made great again by me GTFO?

I think you're a bit confused when it comes to geography. I believe you are wanting me to leave the United States of America (originally it was the united states of America, before it became incorporated. Bet you didn't know that, did you, patridiot?).

I would gladly leave your U.S. of A except for two things:
1) It is far to expensive to leave and none of you who want me to leave will put your nickles where your mouth is and finance my leaving.
2) I don't want to. Not because the U.S. is so free and great, but because it is the place of my birth and the location of my family. Besides how am I going to educate fools like you about real freedom from Somalia?

Please go talk that shit out in the real world so someone can plant a boot in your ass.

Patriots hate communism. With a passion. Yet, every 4th of July they purchase hundreds of millions of dollars on fireworks, grills and flags made in communist China to celebrate their freedumbs.

If they are selling something they are in a fact a capitalist you stupid faggot.
You don't know the difference between capitalism and communism? What the hell are you doing in this conversation?

You don't know the difference between capitalism and communism, you think private fireworks companies selling a product at a profit are communist, you're too stupid to fucking breathe get in the fucking gas chamber.
So Chinese makers, sellers and exporters do not pay taxes to the communist Chinese government?

I won't worry about helicopter rides with you. You are obviously to stupid to fly a chopper let alone not fall out of it. And your "gas chamber"? Would that be your bathroom, cause you sure are full of shit.

If you're in America, you should GTFO
>
, go find a place where they agree with you. It's not going to be here.

Congratulations, OP. You're against everything America stands for. Does that give you a warm fuzzy?
America? "GTFO" of "America"? That's a bit vague. North America or South America or Central America? Which America will be made great again by me GTFO?

I think you're a bit confused when it comes to geography. I believe you are wanting me to leave the United States of America (originally it was the united states of America, before it became incorporated. Bet you didn't know that, did you, patridiot?).

I would gladly leave your U.S. of A except for two things:
1) It is far to expensive to leave and none of you who want me to leave will put your nickles where your mouth is and finance my leaving.
2) I don't want to. Not because the U.S. is so free and great, but because it is the place of my birth and the location of my family. Besides how am I going to educate fools like you about real freedom from Somalia?

Please go talk that shit out in the real world so someone can plant a boot in your ass.
Do it nearly every day, son, and never had anybody offer to plant a boot in my as. Little harder for your kind to do when your not hiding behind a keyboard.

Once again, Larken Rose knocks one out of the ballpark.

Patriotism, an Abomination

MeJMnYe.jpg

The ultimate travesty that comes from the belief in political “authority” is not that it helps evil people to commit evil (which it does), but that it dupes well-intentioned, decent human beings into accepting, condoning, or even committing evil themselves, without even noticing that they are doing so. That is one of the main reasons why I find July 4th to be so discouraging and depressing.

Every July 4th many millions of Americans, in one way or another, partake in the loud, ostentatious spectacle of celebrating “Independence Day,” having parades and picnics, waving flags and watching fireworks, in order to commemorate and honor … what, exactly? Some people who, over two centuries ago, didn’t want to pay taxes on tea and paper? Or something about “taxation without representation”? Well, whatever it was, it definitely had something to do with being for freedom and against tyranny. Somehow.

Continue reading at https://steemit.com/patriotism/@larkenrose/patriotism-an-abomination

And liberals get bent out of shape when we question their patriotism.

Patriots hate communism. With a passion. Yet, every 4th of July they purchase hundreds of millions of dollars on fireworks, grills and flags made in communist China to celebrate their freedumbs.

If they are selling something they are in a fact a capitalist you stupid faggot.
You don't know the difference between capitalism and communism? What the hell are you doing in this conversation?

You don't know the difference between capitalism and communism, you think private fireworks companies selling a product at a profit are communist, you're too stupid to fucking breathe get in the fucking gas chamber.
So Chinese makers, sellers and exporters do not pay taxes to the communist Chinese government?

A communist government that doesn't control the means of production and allows private entrepreneurialship? Brilliant!

Once again, Larken Rose knocks one out of the ballpark.

Patriotism, an Abomination

MeJMnYe.jpg

The ultimate travesty that comes from the belief in political “authority” is not that it helps evil people to commit evil (which it does), but that it dupes well-intentioned, decent human beings into accepting, condoning, or even committing evil themselves, without even noticing that they are doing so. That is one of the main reasons why I find July 4th to be so discouraging and depressing.

Every July 4th many millions of Americans, in one way or another, partake in the loud, ostentatious spectacle of celebrating “Independence Day,” having parades and picnics, waving flags and watching fireworks, in order to commemorate and honor … what, exactly? Some people who, over two centuries ago, didn’t want to pay taxes on tea and paper? Or something about “taxation without representation”? Well, whatever it was, it definitely had something to do with being for freedom and against tyranny. Somehow.

Continue reading at https://steemit.com/patriotism/@larkenrose/patriotism-an-abomination

Patriotism is the engine that allows you to spew your anti-American rants. Patriots died so you can act and talk like an idiot.
PROVE to me "patriots" died for me. You can't because it never happened.

Are you fucking nuts?

Forum List

Back