🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant’s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban

Putting children with freaks of nature and abnormal faggots is not in their best interest.
Thus the vetting process to make sure they are not put with racist bigots and homophobes.

Does that include keeping people out that are bigoted against religion?

I would place a child for adoption with Atheists long before I would do so with someone who is consumed by hate and willfully ignorant -and who apparently wants to stay that way.

That's because you're a bigot toward anything else.
:banned03:
:banana2::banana2:
Run and hide bitch. It's the one think your kind is good at. When your baby daddy told you growing up that you needed to be good at something, he didn't mean being a pussy.

Thus the vetting process to make sure they are not put with racist bigots and homophobes.

Does that include keeping people out that are bigoted against religion?

I would place a child for adoption with Atheists long before I would do so with someone who is consumed by hate and willfully ignorant -and who apparently wants to stay that way.

That's because you're a bigot toward anything else.
:banned03:
:banana2::banana2:
Run and hide bitch. It's the one think your kind is good at. When your baby daddy told you growing up that you needed to be good at something, he didn't mean being a pussy.

It is a please to have been able to reduce you to having nothing to offer but juvenile school yard taunts. I'm not running anywhere. I'm right here for when anyone wants to have an intelligent, grown up and rational discussion. I doubt that will be you from what we are seeing here.

Oh please give me a break! It most certainly is a violation of due process. The application for adoption is not even being considered , and for arbitrary and capricious reasons. And before you try to tell me that there are reasons why LGBT people should not adopt, I suggest that you go back and read through my earlier posts in this thread. As with same sex marriage, every reason ever invented for denying adoption has been destroyed. In fact, denying gay couples adoption is demonstrably harmful to children.

As for your ten year old driver, there are obvious reasons why he should not be driving. It's common fucking sense that someone who is ten does not have adequate judgment and motor skills to drive. That is just a logical fallacy in the form of a false equivalency. Two situations that are irrelevant to each other.

Give it up already. You really don't know what your talking about. Oh and BTW, I worked in an adoption and child welfare agency in New Jersey where we have been placing children for adoption with same sex couples since 1997. There are no problems and it was never really a big issue.

So what it amounts to is you think your reasons why something should be denied are valid but reasons someone has that disagrees with you about adoption are automatically invalid because you disagree.

Typical mindset of your kind. It's that attitude of if I want it, you have to agree and if I don't, you also have to agree.

You can call it arbitrary and capricious reasons if you want. What it is amounts to the law you don't like. Last time I looked, you don't get what you want because you want it. That type of mentality is killing this country. I'll tell you like my dad told me growing up when I said I wanted something. Want in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up quicker.

OK well, if you insist. It's apparent that you have such a poor understanding of how the law works, and that you are so invested in your desire to allow discrimination, that nothing I say is going to help.

Tell you what, meet me back here after the Nov. 6th court date and we'll take it from there. Care to wager a bet as to how that will go?

What I understand is you claim one situation where you set the parameters is OK and one situation where someone else sets the parameters is wrong because you don't like the parameters.

Common! Are you really that obtuse or are you just playing? It's not about what I like or do not like. It's not about what anyone likes or doesn't like. It is about whether of not a law passes constitutional muster.

When a law is challenged on constitutional grounds, the state must defend it by articulating, at minimum, a rational basis for having it. If a higher level of scrutiny is afforded the issue, the state may have to explain what the compelling government interest in maintaining the law is.

With me so far? I hope so.

Now, with this adoption thing, same sex couples are being treated differently from heterosexual couples. That is discrimination. The state of Mississippi is going to be hard pressed to explain why since there is no credible evidence that children are harmed by having gay parents. I have posted extensively on that subject. You might want to inform yourself better about it.

Still with me?

In addition, in many cases we are talking about children who are already in the care of a gay person, and who can benefit by a second parent adoption or step parent adoption by the partner of that gay person who is often the biological parent.

Children are harmed when they cannot be adopted. There are many other children who are in the foster care system who are in need of a home and it's cruel to deny them every opportunity to have two legal parents. Not only is there no rationality to it, it is just plain stupid.

The state od Miss. is going down on this one. If not at the District Court level, it will loose on appeal. As I said, it is not about what I like or dislike, but it seems to be about what you don't like while you ignore the legal reality that Miss. is engaging in an act of discrimination.

Please give us some sign that you can understand this. Are you really so blinded by your prejudice that you are willing to ignore the reality of what is in the best interest of the children? Are you so intent of sticking it to gay people that you will offer the children up as collateral damage?

Putting children with freaks of nature and abnormal faggots is not in their best interest.

And you believe that applies to gay couples do you? Are you aware that over 6500 adopted kids are being raised in gay homes? Did you know that studies show that children adopted by gays turn out no differently than those raised by straights?

How Do Children In Same-Sex Adoption Fare? | Golden Cradle Adoption Services

So what it amounts to is you think your reasons why something should be denied are valid but reasons someone has that disagrees with you about adoption are automatically invalid because you disagree.

Typical mindset of your kind. It's that attitude of if I want it, you have to agree and if I don't, you also have to agree.

You can call it arbitrary and capricious reasons if you want. What it is amounts to the law you don't like. Last time I looked, you don't get what you want because you want it. That type of mentality is killing this country. I'll tell you like my dad told me growing up when I said I wanted something. Want in one hand, shit in the other, and see which one fills up quicker.

OK well, if you insist. It's apparent that you have such a poor understanding of how the law works, and that you are so invested in your desire to allow discrimination, that nothing I say is going to help.

Tell you what, meet me back here after the Nov. 6th court date and we'll take it from there. Care to wager a bet as to how that will go?

What I understand is you claim one situation where you set the parameters is OK and one situation where someone else sets the parameters is wrong because you don't like the parameters.

Common! Are you really that obtuse or are you just playing? It's not about what I like or do not like. It's not about what anyone likes or doesn't like. It is about whether of not a law passes constitutional muster.

When a law is challenged on constitutional grounds, the state must defend it by articulating, at minimum, a rational basis for having it. If a higher level of scrutiny is afforded the issue, the state may have to explain what the compelling government interest in maintaining the law is.

Now, with this adoption thing, same sex couples are being treated differently from heterosexual couples. That is discrimination. The state of Mississippi is going to be hard pressed to explain why since there is no credible evidence that children are harmed by having gay parents. I have posted extensively on that subject. You might want to inform yourself better about it.

Still with me?

In addition, in many cases we are talking about children who are already in the care of a gay person, and who can benefit by a second parent adoption or step parent adoption by the partner of that gay person who is often the biological parent.

Children are harmed when they cannot be adopted. There are many other children who are in the foster care system who are in need of a home and it's cruel to deny them every opportunity to have two legal parents. Not only is there no rationality to it, it is just plain stupid.

The state od Miss. is going down on this one. If not at the District Court level, it will loose on appeal. As I said, it is not about what I like or dislike, but it seems to be about what you don't like while you ignore the legal reality that Miss. is engaging in an act of discrimination.

Please give us some sign that you can understand this. Are you really so blinded by your prejudice that you are willing to ignore the reality of what is in the best interest of the children? Are you so intent of sticking it to gay people that you will offer the children up as collateral damage?

And you believe that applies to gay couples do you? Are you aware that over 6500 adopted kids are being raised in gay homes? Did you know that studies show that children adopted by gays turn out no differently than those raised by straights?

Forget about it. This one is to stupid and hateful to know or care.

Still with me?

You're probably right. He's not the only one reading though.

Still with me?

If they are raised to think being a fag is normal, that's anything but turning out the same.

Still with me?

If they are raised to think being a fag is normal, that's anything but turning out the same.

You're right...they're better at tolerance.

You're right...they're better at tolerance.

I don't tolerate what's wrong in life.

nam-blog-general-blog263.jpg

Today, HRC is proud to celebrate the start of National Adoption Month. National Adoption Month is a nationwide effort to bring awareness to the more than 400,000 children and youth waiting for a permanent family and to recognize thousands of adoptive families around the country for their contribution to child welfare. HRC Honors National Adoption Month

LGBT households are an important component of the diverse spectrum of adoptive families in this country. Research in the field has long confirmed the significant number of LGBT families across the nation and has identified a large pool of LGBT adults interested in becoming adoptive parents. In fact, decades worth of social science research demonstrates that children of LGBT parents are thriving. Some research even shows evidence that children of same-sex couples are happier and healthier than their peers.

This is very sad and disturbing! It's not Mississippi but it is about adoption. We are talking about a one year old child who has been in this home for three months! That is an age when bonding happens rapidly! This judge is insane!!! This is another example of someone who hates gays more than they care about children. It is just stupid and wrong.

Utah judge orders same-sex couple to give up foster child, says baby would be better off with heterosexual parents Utah judge orders same-sex couple to give up foster child, says baby would be better off with heterosexual parents

A married Carbon County couple says they plan to fight a judge's order that would force them to give up their infant foster daughter simply because they are lesbians.

"We love her and she loves us, and we haven't done anything wrong," Beckie Peirce said Wednesday. "And the law, as I understand it, reads that any legally married couple can foster and adopt."

Peirce, 34, and her wife, 38-year-old April Hoagland, have had the 1-year-old girl in their home for three months while the state moves toward terminating her biological mother's parental rights.

Last edited:
There is justice! But sometimes it takes the power of united outrage!

Breaking: Utah Judge Reverses Decision, Will Not Force Foster Child To Be Taken From Same-Sex Couple Breaking: Utah Judge Reverses Decision, Will Not Force Foster Child To Be Taken From Same-Sex Couple

Judge Scott Johansen has just reversed a decision he handed down this week that originally ordered the Utah Department of Child and Family Services (DCFS) to remove a child from its foster parents because they are gay. April Hoagland and Beckie Peirce of Carbon County, Utah, are a married couple who are raising two other children, and were approved to be foster parents after the usual process of home inspections, interviews, and other vetting measures.

But Judge Johansen claimed that he had found studies proving same-sex parents are bad for children, and that children raised by heterosexual parents perform better, and ordered the one-year old girl to be removed by this coming Tuesday evening.

Update ! HRC files a complaint...Sign the petition!!!

A judge in Utah nearly removed a child from the home of her married foster parents because they are a same-sex couple. This kind of discrimination is deeply troubling and flies in the face of the Supreme Court's ruling in June declaring that same-sex couples are entitled to the same dignity and respect under the law.

Being a same-sex couple has absolutely no bearing on whether these moms are good parents. And, the decision to take a child away from its loving family could cause unnecessary harm and pain to the child.

It's never been clearer. While we've gained nationwide marriage equality, LGBT people still face discrimination every day.

We can't let this happen – it's up to us to call out every discriminatory act. Take action – urge the Utah Judicial Conduct Commission to open an investigation into this judge's actions!

Although the Utah code of Judicial Conduct prohibits discrimination based on sexual orientation, Judge Johansen tried to stop a loving same-sex couple from adopting their foster child. Thanks to an outpouring of support for the couple from people like you, the judge has amended his order and temporarily rescheduled the hearing for next month. But, we must send a message that this kind of abuse of power is unacceptable.

No judge should get away with using their position to stop LGBT parents from giving children the loving homes they deserve.

Urge the Utah Judicial Conduct Commission to investigate – so this judge can never destroy anyone's family.

Neanderthal neocon lefties have the nerve to consider themselves progressive.
Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.
Homofascists and their supporters are dangerously out of touch and outdated.

Actual data does not support your opinion.
Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.
Wrong, neocon. The data shows kids need both parents, mom and dad.
Link?

Neanderthal neocon lefties have the nerve to consider themselves progressive.
Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.
Homofascists and their supporters are dangerously out of touch and outdated.

Actual data does not support your opinion.
Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.
Wrong, neocon. The data shows kids need both parents, mom and dad.
Horseshit! What data?

Forum List

Back