🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

HRC Condemns Mississippi Gov. Phil Bryant’s Statement of Support for LGBT Adoption Ban

Neanderthal neocon lefties have the nerve to consider themselves progressive.
Kids need a mom and dad, not two of either. That is contemporary empirical data.
Homofascists and their supporters are dangerously out of touch and outdated.

Actual data does not support your opinion.
Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.
Wrong, neocon. The data shows kids need both parents, mom and dad.
Horseshit! What data?
The increase in crime, school failure and general social demise in every locale that has a majority of unstructured families. Follow the data back through the 70's.

Actual data does not support your opinion.
Actual data is compellingly empirical. Look at every mostly black jurisdiction in the country. Gets no clearer than that.

Wait, what? Now you're comparing single parenthood? Children do best with two parents. Data proves that the gender of those parents is immaterial.
Horseshit! What data?
The increase in crime, school failure and general social demise in every locale that has a majority of unstructured families. Follow the data back through the 70's.
Moronic as usual! Two married parents who are both the legal guardians of the children is not an "unstructured family" You cannot come up with a shred of evidence to show that children of same sex parents do less well than others. Until you can, shut the fuck up.

Moronic as usual! Two married parents who are both the legal guardians of the children is not an "unstructured family" You cannot come up with a shred of evidence to show that children of same sex parents do less well than others. Until you can, shut the fuck up.
Moronic is thinking gender is irrelevant. Unbrainwashed children know better. The male and female are different and play different roles in the animal kingdom. Homosexuals live a life of delusion.

Moronic is thinking gender is irrelevant. Unbrainwashed children know better. The male and female are different and play different roles in the animal kingdom. Homosexuals live a life of delusion.
Prove it Weasel or it's just more horseshit. No matter how many times you repeat the same horseshit, it is still nothing but horseshit.

Prove it Weasel or it's just more horseshit. No matter how many times you repeat the same horseshit, it is still nothing but horseshit.
The horseshit is all yours. Like I said, even children understand how animals exist. You don't because you belong to a sexually depraved cult.

In parenting, it is. Does the Gender of the Parent Really Matter?

Extending their prior work on gender and family, Dr. Biblarz and Dr. Stacey of New York University, analyzed relevant studies about parenting, including available research on single-mother and single-father households, gay male parents and lesbian parents. Their review included 30 studies that compared two-parent lesbian couples to heterosexual coparents, 1 compared gay male to heterosexual coparents, and 2 compared lesbian to gay male coparents. They also reviewed 48 studies of single male or female parents.

In their analysis, the researchers found no evidence of gender-based parenting abilities, with the "exception of lactation," noting that very little about the gender of the parent has significance for children's psychological adjustment and social success. They found there are far more similarities than differences among children of lesbian and heterosexual parents. On average, two mothers tended to play with their children more, were less likely to use physical discipline, and were less likely to raise children with chauvinistic attitudes. Studies of gay male families are still limited.

How do you, the aptly named Weasel, explain that there is no difference in outcomes between the children of gays and the children of straights, if what you say is true?

Of course it does, men and women are different. For a reason. You are part of a sexual deviant cult if you think otherwise. You live on the gay threads like a Muslim trying to defend Islam on a Jewish board.

I noticed how you didn't provide any evidence to support your contention. That's because every study shows that there is no difference in outcomes between similarly situated families whether the parents are gay or straight.

How do you explain that, aptly named Weasel. Stop trying to weasel out of the question. How do explain that there is no difference in outcomes if what you are claiming is true?

Of course it does, men and women are different. For a reason. You are part of a sexual deviant cult if you think otherwise. You live on the gay threads like a Muslim trying to defend Islam on a Jewish board.

I noticed how you didn't provide any evidence to support your contention. That's because every study shows that there is no difference in outcomes between similarly situated families whether the parents are gay or straight.

How do you explain that, aptly named Weasel. Stop trying to weasel out of the question. How do explain that there is no difference in outcomes if what you are claiming is true?

Weasel can do nothing but make repeated and pathetic appeals to ignorance and it isn't even bright enough to know what it's doing.

The horseshit is all yours. Like I said, even children understand how animals exist. You don't because you belong to a sexually depraved cult.
how animals exist.??? Can you please explain that Mr. Weasel ?

I notice that you can't accept REALITY. You deny what genders are and the role they play in the animal kingdom. You need evidence? LOL, you're a cultist!

Weasel can do nothing but make repeated and pathetic appeals to ignorance and it isn't even bright enough to know what it's doing.
Meanwhile you can't figure out the birds and the bees. Have a toddler walk you through it.

Update!!
Utah judge removes himself from gay foster parent case Utah judge removes himself from gay foster parent case
By LINDSAY WHITEHURST
Nov. 16, 2015 8:22 PM EST

SALT LAKE CITY (AP) — A Utah judge who had ordered a baby girl taken away from her lesbian foster mothers and placed in a heterosexual home removed himself from the case Monday as criticism turned into calls for his impeachment.

Though Judge Scott Johansen had reversed his decision and allowed the 9-month-old baby to stay with the married women recommended by state welfare authorities, there were concerns he could still have the baby removed from their home in Price later on.

April Hoagland and Beckie Peirce asked for the judge to be disqualified, saying that the decision revealed a potential bias that broke the rules of judicial conduct, their lawyer Jim Hunnicutt said.

While Johansen disputed their legal standing to call for his removal, he nevertheless stepped aside nearly a week after the Nov. 10 order criticized by national gay rights groups, the state's Republican governor and others.

I notice that you can't accept REALITY. You deny what genders are and the role they play in the animal kingdom. You need evidence? LOL, you're a cultist!

Way to live up to your name Weasel. Just admit you can't answer the question. I'll pose it one more time. How do you explain that there is no difference between children raised by gays and children raised by straights? Give it a try, won't you?

Way to live up to your name Weasel. Just admit you can't answer the question. I'll pose it one more time. How do you explain that there is no difference between children raised by gays and children raised by straights? Give it a try, won't you?
I don't buy your bullshit so the premise of your question is flawed. How the fuck would they know, they took the same child and raised it under a normal couple then did it again with a gay couple? WTF?

I don't buy your bullshit so the premise of your question is flawed. How the fuck would they know, they took the same child and raised it under a normal couple then did it again with a gay couple? WTF?

OMG, did you really just ask "how do they know"? :lol:

I'm sorry, I didn't know you were mentally challenged.

You don't have to take the same exact child to know that children raised by gays are no different than children raised by straights. There is no difference in outcomes. I can't make that any simpler for you to understand, seriously.

Obviously you do not understand the basics of social research, or much of anything else for that matter

nam-blog-general-blog263.jpg
PrideHeart_blog263.png
Peace Brother!

Last edited:

Horseshit! What data?
I just gave you a prime and perpetuated example of empirical evidence demonstrating the need for kids to be raised by a mother and a father.
You're on your own.

I just gave you a prime and perpetuated example of empirical evidence demonstrating the need for kids to be raised by a mother and a father.
You're on your own.

No you really haven't, You've been making unsubstantiated claims based on a false comparision.

Instead of comparing stable different-sex couples raising children and stable same-sex couples raising children, you have drawn false comparisons by trying using stable different-sex couples and single parents in typically economically poor communities.

The error is yours.

>>>>

Forum List

Back