HRC opens a 12 point lead over Dangerous Donnie

One more week of this bad ratings and I would not be surprised that the GOP convention will be opened.

Clinton Opens 12-Point Lead; Two-Thirds Say Trump's Biased
That's your ugly ass hero there Jake. Get that 'H' sug out you have. Come in dude, come out and show us your stripes lol-Geaux
Trump will be purged either at Cleveland or in November. I can vote for almost any other candidate (maybe not Cruz) than Trump in the GOP. If he is the candidate, then I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Quinnipac poll she is +2, which is within the margin of error for it to be a tie for Trump. All polls combined this month, including this recent Quinnipac poll Hillary is + 6%.

Quinnipac poll she is +2, which is within the margin of error for it to be a tie for Trump. All polls combined this month, including this recent Quinnipac poll Hillary is + 6%.

+2% means that worse case margin for error could be a tie
It also means that best case she is +4%

sooooooooooooo many polls, soooooooooooo much time

saturate with a healthy helping of but but but but but (+-) but but but

and the winner is

D ... like hell ... R.... like hell D ... like hell R

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

More SKEWED demographics...... You would have thought they learned last week when they tried the same thing....making note that a NBCWSJ poll came out the same time with Clinton up by ONE point well within the MOE.... Thanks Manchurian Republican JakeAss for revealing yourself even more than you normally do!

Face it Virgin, Donnie is probably the most dangerous person to ever run for President. He will lose and he will lose badly.

"Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/trump-poll-amazing-news-changes-everything/#ixzz4CzHYvjN7" but when bias online surveys and inncluded the numbers radically skew to 33%.

Accurate polling puts Hispanic voters somewhere between 18 and 22% in favor of Trump and the rest with distaste and to fervent hatred of him.

Toss in blacks at 87 to 5, millennials 61 to 28, and women 52 to 35, Trump looks like a bad investment.

And the RWers in the GOP stumble along with their heads up their arses...

The far right crazie in our GOP are certainly stumbling along.

Cleveland is going to be a hoot.

One more week of this bad ratings and I would not be surprised that the GOP convention will be opened.

That's your ugly ass hero there Jake. Get that 'H' sug out you have. Come in dude, come out and show us your stripes lol-Geaux
Trump will be purged either at Cleveland or in November. I can vote for almost any other candidate (maybe not Cruz) than Trump in the GOP. If he is the candidate, then I will vote for Gary Johnson.

Anyone who actually votes for that ass hole is completely out of touch with what America needs. He would more than likely start WW3

Is there a lower age limit for the gallery at the RNC? It's such a long way to Cleveland from Utah, Texas or especially East Anglia that it would be a shame to see a trip wasted!

In any event, is it open admission? Are Democrats and Libertarian wanna-be's welcome?

The polling, meanwhile, fails to account those prudent people who are refusing to participate or even lying to prevent being put on the (former) White House enemies list or have an up-close-and-personal encounter with a Democrat (union member?) thug.

Last edited:
And the LATEST...AFTER BREXIT poll by a DECENT polling organization...

quinnipiac-university-poll ^ | June 29, 2016 |
Voters Say Democrat Hillary Clinton has 42 percent to Republican Donald Trump's 40 percent - too close to call with a Moe of 2.4%- as American voters say neither candidate would be a good president and that the campaign has increased hatred and prejudice in the nation, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today. This compares to results of a June 1 national poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University, showing Clinton edging Trump 45 - 41...

Anyone who actually votes for that ass hole is completely out of touch with what America needs. He would more than likely start WW3
You are senile as OKTexas.

And the LATEST...AFTER BREXIT poll by a DECENT polling organization...

quinnipiac-university-poll ^ | June 29, 2016 |
Voters Say Democrat Hillary Clinton has 42 percent to Republican Donald Trump's 40 percent - too close to call with a Moe of 2.4%- as American voters say neither candidate would be a good president and that the campaign has increased hatred and prejudice in the nation, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today. This compares to results of a June 1 national poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University, showing Clinton edging Trump 45 - 41...
We have already unpacked Quinnipac, Vigi. Your poor boy is in such a pickle.

Okay, come on, this is funny.
13529164_1145656325486208_5373526579239960307_n.jpg

Forum List

Back