HRC opens a 12 point lead over Dangerous Donnie

Things will get interesting if Hillary can compete in Texas

That missing 27% could swing the state

just curious. Why do you want hlllary to be president? What has she done to earn your support? give us a list of her accomplishments that make you want to vote for her.

If she loses, Trump will be president.

Yes, and that would be good for the USA. So your only reason for voting for the lying bitch is that she isn't Trump?

Are you aware of the proof that came out yesterday proving that she and Obama knowingly lied about Benghazi and the video?

So, once again, why do you want a criminal and proven liar as president?

I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton, and you're voting for the lying Trump. lol, you lose again Gomer.

so are you staying home or voting for a 3rd party clown who has zero chance? either is fine with me. enjoy.

So NOW you concede that there is nothing wrong with voting for a candidate who has lied.

List Hillary Clinton's convictions.

1 - Malicious Lying Bitchness.

Okay, so you concede she's not a criminal.

Have you ever once seen me complain about Clinton engaging in allegedly criminal behavior? I keep telling everyone to get off those losing soundbyte bullshit.

Why are you whining to me? Go whine to your RWnut pals who are calling her a criminal.

You have yet to demonstrate your point. You're opinion doesn't matter, point to someone who has some credentials on the subject.

I do enjoy your argument. Pollsters are correct but they do it wrong so don't believe them.

Ok, lets try again one last time.

you, and your lib buddies, claim that a sample of 1000 out of 330,000,000 is valid and meaningful, right so far?

nope.

Now, lets take away 3 zeroes. What do we now have? a sample of 1 out of 330,000. Do you think that would be statistically valid?

irrelevant.

How about taking away 2 zeores. 10 out of 3,300,000. Would that be valid?

Why are you beginning at 330,000,000 to begin with?

in statistics its the ratio of sample size to total population that determines statistical significance.

Class over, dismissed.

You proved nothing. For starters you're using the wrong number to begin with, secondly at this point you need some back up, find a source that agrees with you. Third, you are now saying the polls are correct when previously you said they weren't but you still disagree with their methodology and you have yet to explain how they get it right?

You're argument is all over the place, tighten it up and provide some evidence, you're idea of common sense isn't good enough.

330,000,000 is roughly the population of the USA. If you want to use the number who are likely to vote use 100,000,000 or 80,000,000, or any number you like.

Same principles apply, but I can see that you just aren't able to grasp the pretty simple math involved. So it may be time to move to something you can understand.

How about cartoon characters?

Yes, 330m is not the voting population and therefore irrelevant. But that had to pointed out to you with your ninja math skills. This is why I will say it again, find a source to back you up, you can't even get some basic logic right.

Same principles apply? Link to them.

I am not here as your teacher. Go to your local library and check out a stat 101 text. Then read it. That will provide all the links you need.

No, you're certainly not teaching anyone here. It's your responsibility to be a big boy and prove your point. You haven't, you don't know how. I predict in October you will be 'unskewing' the fuck out of the polls just so you can sleep at night.

just curious. Why do you want hlllary to be president? What has she done to earn your support? give us a list of her accomplishments that make you want to vote for her.

If she loses, Trump will be president.

Yes, and that would be good for the USA. So your only reason for voting for the lying bitch is that she isn't Trump?

Are you aware of the proof that came out yesterday proving that she and Obama knowingly lied about Benghazi and the video?

So, once again, why do you want a criminal and proven liar as president?

I'm not voting for Hillary Clinton, and you're voting for the lying Trump. lol, you lose again Gomer.

so are you staying home or voting for a 3rd party clown who has zero chance? either is fine with me. enjoy.

So NOW you concede that there is nothing wrong with voting for a candidate who has lied.

all politicians lie. But in this race only HRC's lies have cost American lives.

BTW, do you think pothead Johnson has not lied?

Ok, lets try again one last time.

you, and your lib buddies, claim that a sample of 1000 out of 330,000,000 is valid and meaningful, right so far?

nope.

Now, lets take away 3 zeroes. What do we now have? a sample of 1 out of 330,000. Do you think that would be statistically valid?

irrelevant.

How about taking away 2 zeores. 10 out of 3,300,000. Would that be valid?

in statistics its the ratio of sample size to total population that determines statistical significance.

Class over, dismissed.

You proved nothing. For starters you're using the wrong number to begin with, secondly at this point you need some back up, find a source that agrees with you. Third, you are now saying the polls are correct when previously you said they weren't but you still disagree with their methodology and you have yet to explain how they get it right?

You're argument is all over the place, tighten it up and provide some evidence, you're idea of common sense isn't good enough.

330,000,000 is roughly the population of the USA. If you want to use the number who are likely to vote use 100,000,000 or 80,000,000, or any number you like.

Same principles apply, but I can see that you just aren't able to grasp the pretty simple math involved. So it may be time to move to something you can understand.

Yes, 330m is not the voting population and therefore irrelevant. But that had to pointed out to you with your ninja math skills. This is why I will say it again, find a source to back you up, you can't even get some basic logic right.

I am not here as your teacher. Go to your local library and check out a stat 101 text. Then read it. That will provide all the links you need.

No, you're certainly not teaching anyone here. It's your responsibility to be a big boy and prove your point. You haven't, you don't know how. I predict in October you will be 'unskewing' the fuck out of the polls just so you can sleep at night.

I don't need a cite to prove mathematical facts.

The Benghazi committee today released its final report that PROVES that both Hillary and obozo lied about what happened and why those 4 americans were allowed to be killed by a terrorist mob.

The only poll that matters is the one taken at the ballot boxes in November, and I will bet you $5K right now that Trump will win that one. Ready to put your money where your mouth is?

nope.

irrelevant.

The Benghazi committee today released its final report that PROVES that both Hillary and obozo lied about what happened and why those 4 americans were allowed to be killed by a terrorist mob.

The only poll that matters is the one taken at the ballot boxes in November, and I will bet you $5K right now that Trump will win that one. Ready to put your money where your mouth is?

Benghazi? Is that wingnut speak for "I can't find a source to back me up"?

New Electoral College Projection Has Hillary Clinton Demolishing Donald Trump

An updated Electoral College projection from Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball predicts that Hillary Clinton will demolish Donald Trump in the general election this fall.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-8.14.52-PM-701x461.png

The website, which is run by University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, has the presumptive Democratic nominee beating Trump by a 347-191 electoral vote margin.

I see Hillary taking both Georgia and Arizona for 374 EV

Texas????

Read the report, fool. It proves that Hillary and obozo lied to the American people and the families of the dead.

Why do you want a proven liar and corrupt bitch in the WH?

New Electoral College Projection Has Hillary Clinton Demolishing Donald Trump

An updated Electoral College projection from Larry Sabato’s Crystal Ball predicts that Hillary Clinton will demolish Donald Trump in the general election this fall.
Screen-Shot-2016-06-27-at-8.14.52-PM-701x461.png

The website, which is run by University of Virginia’s Center for Politics, has the presumptive Democratic nominee beating Trump by a 347-191 electoral vote margin.

I see Hillary taking both Georgia and Arizona for 374 EV

Texas????

How are things in fantasy land today? Your "leans" states are something out of looney tunes.

Read the report, fool. It proves that Hillary and obozo lied to the American people and the families of the dead.

It doesn't, but that is completely off topic from this thread. I swear, Benghazi is you wingnuts' proverbial mother. Whenever you can't prove your point you run behind and under Benghazi's dress for safety.

Stay on topic.

June 29, 2016 - Hate Winning, As Clinton-Trump Race Too Close To Call, Quinnipiac University National Poll Finds; Neither Candidate Would Be Good President, Voters Say

Democrat Hillary Clinton has 42 percent to Republican Donald Trump's 40 percent - too close to call - as American voters say neither candidate would be a good president and that the campaign has increased hatred and prejudice in the nation, according to a Quinnipiac University National poll released today.

This compares to results of a June 1 national poll by the independent Quinnipiac (KWIN- uh-pe-ack) University, showing Clinton edging Trump 45 - 41 percent.

When third party candidates are added to today's survey, Clinton gets 39 percent with Trump at 37 percent. Libertarian Party candidate Gary Johnson gets 8 percent and Green Party candidate Jill Stein gets 4 percent.

"The 2016 election has increased the level of hatred and prejudice in the U.S.," 61 percent of American voters say. Another 34 percent say it has had no impact. Of that 61 percent, 67 percent blame the Trump campaign and 16 percent blame the Clinton campaign.

"It would be difficult to imagine a less flattering from-the-gut reaction to Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton," said Tim Malloy, assistant director of the Quinnipiac University Poll.

"This is where we are. Voters find themselves in the middle of a mean-spirited, scorched earth campaign between two candidates they don't like. And they don't think either candidate would be a good president."

American voters are deeply divided along gender, racial, age and party lines. Women back Clinton 50 - 33 percent while men back Trump 47 - 34 percent.

White voters back Trump 47 - 34 percent. Black voters back Clinton 91 - 1 percent and Hispanic voters back her 50 - 33 percent. Voters 18 to 34 years old go Democratic 48 - 23 percent, while voters over 65 years old go Republican 51 - 35 percent.

Democrats go to Clinton 89 - 3 percent, as Republicans go to Trump 84 - 6 percent. Independent voters are divided with 36 percent for Trump and 34 percent for Clinton.

Both top candidates get negative favorability ratings, 34 - 57 percent for Trump and 37 - 57 percent for Clinton.

Trump will not be a good president, American voters say 58 - 35 percent.

Clinton will not be a good president, voters say 53 - 43 percent.

American voters say 58 - 33 percent that Clinton is better prepared to be president than Trump; 53 - 33 percent that she is more intelligent and 46 - 37 percent that she has higher moral standards. But voters say 45 - 37 percent that Trump is more honest and trustworthy and 49 - 43 percent that he is a stronger leader.

Looking at who would best handle important issues, American voters say:
  • 52 - 40 percent that Trump would be better creating jobs;
  • 50 - 45 percent that Clinton would be better handling immigration;
  • 52 - 39 percent that Trump would be more effective handling ISIS;
QU Poll Release Detail

It doesn't, but that is completely off topic from this thread. I swear, Benghazi is you wingnuts' proverbial mother. Whenever you can't prove your point you run behind and under Benghazi's dress for safety.

Stay on topic.

The topic is who is leading in the "polls". If you believe the polls, the recent Benghazi report has brought them into a virtual tie. My point, which is on topic, is that as more comes out proving Hillary's lying and corruption, the more the polls will swing to Trump.

Face it, Hillary Clinton is a terrible candidate, and a terrible human being. She is only in contention because of morons like you who will vote D while the D candidate is shitting in your soup.

Stay on topic.

The topic is who is leading in the "polls". If you believe the polls, the recent Benghazi report has brought them into a virtual tie. My point, which is on topic, is that as more comes out proving Hillary's lying and corruption, the more the polls will swing to Trump.

Face it, Hillary Clinton is a terrible candidate, and a terrible human being. She is only in contention because of morons like you who will vote D while the D candidate is shitting in your soup.

They are tied now, where? Provide a link. Are you going to be wrong about this too?

Stay on topic.

They are tied now, where? Provide a link. Are you going to be wrong about this too?

you are the polling expert. Look up the latest Q poll.

Stay on topic.

you are the polling expert. Look up the latest Q poll.

Clearly you're an idiot. Arguing against polls and now what do you do? Focus on only one. Quinn had Clinton only up by 4 in May, it's now 2. Could be something, could be noise, nothing to do with Benghazi considering when the poll was conducted but maybe it's not just math you need help with.

Forum List

Back