Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Paraguay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

koshergrl SassyIrishLass Obiwan

Stop tagging me asshole or I'll ignore you.

Promises, promises.

Who is going to support this young girl and her baby - and provide for their healthcare? The rapist stepfather? The Republic of Paraguay? Huckabee?

Why doesn't the Huckster put his money where his mouth is? Come on, Huck, step up to the plate. Show us how Godly you are.

Christianity, particularly Roman Catholicism, is the dominant religion in Paraguay. According to the 2002 census, 89.9% of the population is Catholic, 6.2% is Evangelical Protestant, 1.1% identify with other Christian sects, and 0.6% practice indigenous religions.

Paraguay - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

koshergrl SassyIrishLass Obiwan
Pp and Pocahontas maintain she should be forced to abort and returned to daddy.

Liar.

It is not an unborn child. It is a fetus. Forcing this 10 year old child to carry a fetus to term is tantamount to ruining her life. Do you diregard the life of a 10 year old child over that of a fetus? Shame on you.
An unborn baby has a heart beat just like the rest of us so why should it suffer because of how it was created. Any person who wants kids but can't have any of their own I am sure would appreciate it if the baby was given to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if the person who is pregnant with the child is not willing to carry the child during the nine month pregnancy period, find someone who is.
For the sanity of the rape victim.

So she doesn't have to be reminded every day of her life how she was horribly raped when she looks at her child. So the rapist does have legal grounds to remain in her life as a parent of that child.

Rightards are heartless.

If the baby can be carried by another person, it should be and then it can be given to a person who wants kids but can not have any of their own.

God bless you and the ten year old girl always!!!

Holly
A 10 year old should not be forced to carry a baby, you moron.
Obviously, you didn't see everything that I said in my previous in this chat, sunshine. I said. "If the baby can be carried by another person, it should be." :) :) :)

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. A baby shouldn't be killed because of the way that it came to be either. To me, it is just as much a victim as the person getting raped if not more.

Holy shit, you really are an idiot. You think you can remove a fetus and let some other woman carry it? I'm at a loss for words. lol

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

Protecting the life of an innocent baby who was conceived in a tragic manner is "barbaric"?! What a warped, sick standard of morality you have. What is "barbaric" is killing an innocent baby just because he or she was conceived in a tragic manner. How will killing the baby change the tragic, immoral act of rape that was committed? How will that help the girl?

Not to mention the fact that putting such a young girl through an abortion would make her much more likely to get breast cancer later on, as tons of research has shown:

Study Birth-Control Pill and Abortion Spike Breast-Cancer Risk Daily News NCRegister.com

WORLD More evidence for link between abortion breast cancer Courtney Crandell June 13 2015

Abortion and Breast Cancer The Stubborn Link Returns National Review Online

Abortion and Breast Cancer What Feminist Lawyers Don t Want You to Know - Research - Chalcedon

Library When Abortion Kills Twice The Breast-Cancer Link - Catholic Culture
They're also objecting to the protection and legitimate treatment of an abused ten year old. All they can think of is getting her up in the stirrups..and if by some miracle she survives, get her back to her former life.

No, no the unregulated demon "doctors" take the "victim" to a dark dungeon and force the abortion while the terrified mother screams for mercy. That's all she hears and based on her statuses she probably also hears the words "rebuke, rebuke, rebuke" like a constant mantra.
Cuz we all know that abortionists are all about saving the lives of children. You baby killers are revolting.
Given the choice, I'd end the life of a 8 week old fetus before a 10 year old girl
Send her two a pp butcher and it's a twofer....that should get you real excited.
So... They kill the mother at planned parenthood? Lady, you are so far off your rocker it would be impressive if it wasn't terribly sad. I am genuinely sorry for whatever happened in your life to make you such a hateful human being, your need to feel like you are fighting evil,and that everyone who disagrees with you is evil is a clinical sickness.

That someone could equate my not thinking a ten year old should be FORCED to have a baby against her will with me being a baby killer is madness.

oh stuff it, this post of yours is sad. I don't know what happened to you, you think you can go around laying your psychobabble on others.

Irony-Meter-Explode.jpg

It is not an unborn child. It is a fetus. Forcing this 10 year old child to carry a fetus to term is tantamount to ruining her life. Do you diregard the life of a 10 year old child over that of a fetus? Shame on you.
An unborn baby has a heart beat just like the rest of us so why should it suffer because of how it was created. Any person who wants kids but can't have any of their own I am sure would appreciate it if the baby was given to them.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. And if the person who is pregnant with the child is not willing to carry the child during the nine month pregnancy period, find someone who is.
For the sanity of the rape victim.

So she doesn't have to be reminded every day of her life how she was horribly raped when she looks at her child. So the rapist does have legal grounds to remain in her life as a parent of that child.

Rightards are heartless.

RWs are in favor of giving the rapist access to the child and his victim.

Wow, a 10-year-old raped by her stepfather doesn't even qualify for an abortion in Huckabee's mind. That is barbaric! I can't imagine someone like him as president.

Protecting the life of an innocent baby who was conceived in a tragic manner is "barbaric"?! What a warped, sick standard of morality you have. What is "barbaric" is killing an innocent baby just because he or she was conceived in a tragic manner. How will killing the baby change the tragic, immoral act of rape that was committed? How will that help the girl?

Not to mention the fact that putting such a young girl through an abortion would make her much more likely to get breast cancer later on, as tons of research has shown:

Study Birth-Control Pill and Abortion Spike Breast-Cancer Risk Daily News NCRegister.com

WORLD More evidence for link between abortion breast cancer Courtney Crandell June 13 2015

Abortion and Breast Cancer The Stubborn Link Returns National Review Online

Abortion and Breast Cancer What Feminist Lawyers Don t Want You to Know - Research - Chalcedon

Library When Abortion Kills Twice The Breast-Cancer Link - Catholic Culture
They're also objecting to the protection and legitimate treatment of an abused ten year old. All they can think of is getting her up in the stirrups..and if by some miracle she survives, get her back to her former life.

Another lie, liar.

Is anyone really surprised that Mike Huckabee said this? First, he came out pro child molester when he defended Josh Duggar and now this? Men should shut the fuck up with their stupid opinions about women's bodies before some smart woman decides to make masturbation a felony.
Your stupidity is showing. He is a pastor so of course he supports forgiveness and is pro life. It is pro baby killers like you who are the sick ones

Sent from my SM-G386T1 using Tapatalk
You don't know my opinion on abortion asshole so don't take this conversation to a place you might regret. If Mike Huckabee is a pastor he must be the most morally deranged religious figurehead on earth
Sane people do not arrive at this kind of conclusion. There is no scripture or passage that should justify a ten year old endure this kind of pain and misery. No wonder atheism is emptying churches right and left.
Oh but I do know it even if you lie about it. Your hatred for Christian values prove it

The cruelty of forcing a 10 year old rape victim to carry the fetus to term is NOT A CHRISTIAN VALUE!
Ad the cruelty of killing an unborn child? That is a Christian value?
Frankly I find it amusing when an obvious secularist like you starts talking about Christian values, like you give a shit what they are or even have a clue about them.

Go back to you bible. Birth control and abortions are there. Bible does not prohibit either. Nor is a baby recognized as human till one month after birth.
Stop trying to make christians look stupid by waving a bible around on the issue of abortion and birth control.
The right of birth control and choice when to become a mother empowers women. Take that right away and she goes back to being little more than a slave.
Women of the bible are strong and can become leaders of men. How far are you going to turn the clock back?

Anti-abortion is not christian, it is barbaric slavery. Children should be wanted and love, that is moral. Unwanted and disposable children after birth is not, but that is what happens to the infants. There are millions of babies and children in the world that need good homes. The planet is over populated. This is not the age of the black death where half the population.

Not all people in the US or the planet are christian, stop trying to defame christians by pretending this is a christian issue, especially since you don't even know your bible. It is up to the woman to decide if she is ready to be a mother, not you or anyone else.

This thread could care less about the Little Girl. for one it would be doubtful a 10 year old can get knocked up and for TWO. they are only USING her for their warped agenda for the butchers of abortion
You are sick.
It's sick to insist a ten year old should go to an abortionist instead of a real doctor. In this case a back alley abortionist. Though all pp abortionists are unqualified, un monitored back alley abortionists.

[ The "rape "argument is specious. How many pregnant 10-year-olds rape victims can you count in the United States? The governor has a right to his opinion and having this one does not make him wrong..

How many does it require?

How many young girls have to be impregnated by a rapist before it makes it worth having a law that allows them to get an abortion?

Give us that number.

he's one step removed from leaving girl babies in the woods to die. you really don't think he has a valid opinion on this issue, do you?

Your stupidity is showing. He is a pastor so of course he supports forgiveness and is pro life. It is pro baby killers like you who are the sick ones

You don't know my opinion on abortion asshole so don't take this conversation to a place you might regret. If Mike Huckabee is a pastor he must be the most morally deranged religious figurehead on earth
Sane people do not arrive at this kind of conclusion. There is no scripture or passage that should justify a ten year old endure this kind of pain and misery. No wonder atheism is emptying churches right and left.
Oh but I do know it even if you lie about it. Your hatred for Christian values prove it

The cruelty of forcing a 10 year old rape victim to carry the fetus to term is NOT A CHRISTIAN VALUE!
Frankly I find it amusing when an obvious secularist like you starts talking about Christian values, like you give a shit what they are or even have a clue about them.

Go back to you bible. Birth control and abortions are there. Bible does not prohibit either. Nor is a baby recognized as human till one month after birth.
Stop trying to make christians look stupid by waving a bible around on the issue of abortion and birth control.
The right of birth control and choice when to become a mother empowers women. Take that right away and she goes back to being little more than a slave.
Women of the bible are strong and can become leaders of men. How far are you going to turn the clock back?

Anti-abortion is not christian, it is barbaric slavery. Children should be wanted and love, that is moral. Unwanted and disposable children after birth is not, but that is what happens to the infants. There are millions of babies and children in the world that need good homes. The planet is over populated. This is not the age of the black death where half the population.

Not all people in the US or the planet are christian, stop trying to defame christians by pretending this is a christian issue, especially since you don't even know your bible. It is up to the woman to decide if she is ready to be a mother, not you or anyone else.

misogynist fundies come in all denominations. thank G-d my world isn't as ugly as his.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

That's disturbingly ghoulish.

Abortion is a human rights violation. It's a depraved, disgusting practice carried out by unlicensed ghouls in non regulated hell houses, for the express purpose of reducing a hated population, and facilitating sex crime.

misogynist fundies come in all denominations. thank G-d my world isn't as ugly as his.
Abortion is such a lovely thing. We should inflict it upon as many Jews as possible, don't you think?

Why do you evil progressives insist the innocent baby die for what the father did? Why do you people hate babies not white?

Why do you insist on killing the spirit and ruining the life of the 10 year old for what the rapist did?
Is that really worse than actual murder of another human being?

This thread could care less about the Little Girl. for one it would be doubtful a 10 year old can get knocked up and for TWO. they are only USING her for their warped agenda for the butchers of abortion
You are sick.
It's sick to insist a ten year old should go to an abortionist instead of a real doctor. In this case a back alley abortionist. Though all pp abortionists are unqualified, un monitored back alley abortionists.

That's another LIE. Don't you ever tell the truth?

Forum List

Back