Huckabee Backs Denying Abortion To 10-Year-Old Raped By Stepfather

This thread could care less about the Little Girl. for one it would be doubtful a 10 year old can get knocked up and for TWO. they are only USING her for their warped agenda for the butchers of abortion
You are sick.
It's sick to insist a ten year old should go to an abortionist instead of a real doctor. In this case a back alley abortionist. Though all pp abortionists are unqualified, un monitored back alley abortionists.

It is sick to insist a 10 yr old little girl MUST have a baby.
It's sicker to subject her to a dangerous, illegal abortion at the behest of her abusers. Abortion doesn't cure rape, dumbass. It makes it worse.

Admit it, If this was Syria and this girl was raped by ISIS, you flat wouldn't give a shit.

You are sick.
It's sick to insist a ten year old should go to an abortionist instead of a real doctor. In this case a back alley abortionist. Though all pp abortionists are unqualified, un monitored back alley abortionists.

It's sicker to subject her to a dangerous, illegal abortion at the behest of her abusers. Abortion doesn't cure rape, dumbass. It makes it worse.

The little girl's mother wanted an abortion - but authorities wouldn't allow it. Are you suggesting the mother was also an abuser?
I'm suggesting she was willing to risk her daughter's life to cover a crime that she should have prevented. At best.
The woman was responsible for the actions of a man? Whatever happened to personal responsibility?

At what age would this 10-year-old have qualified for an abortion according to Huckabee's thinking? Any age? 8? 6? 4?
Are you unaware that 4 year olds cannot get pregnant? Really?

Actually a child can give birth at 5 yrs old. Lina Medina was 5 1/2. That means she was 4 when she became pregnant. Parents took her to the doctor thinking she has a tumor, but found out she was 7 months pregnant.

No child should have to go through that at any age till they are mentally and physically ready to be a mother

Most abusers are from within the family or a friend of the family. No child should have to go through that.
Pregnancy is safer than an abortion at that age. Babies can be raised as siblings, or adopted out. Nobody proposes that a ten year old raise a child. Though....interesting factoid....Henry VIIs mom Margaret Beauford was 12 when she got pregnant. Her great granddaughter was Elizabeth I

Birth is more risky than early term abortion at any age.

This thread could care less about the Little Girl. for one it would be doubtful a 10 year old can get knocked up and for TWO. they are only USING her for their warped agenda for the butchers of abortion
You are sick.

abortion in a clinic by a doctor is not illegal or as dangerous as a pregnancy.

The little girl's mother wanted an abortion - but authorities wouldn't allow it. Are you suggesting the mother was also an abuser?
I'm suggesting she was willing to risk her daughter's life to cover a crime that she should have prevented. At best.
The woman was responsible for the actions of a man? Whatever happened to personal responsibility?
She's responsible for the safety of her child, and certainly knew the girl was being abused. They ALWAYS do. Now go away, freak, you make my skin crawl.

At what age would this 10-year-old have qualified for an abortion according to Huckabee's thinking? Any age? 8? 6? 4?

Actually a child can give birth at 5 yrs old. Lina Medina was 5 1/2. That means she was 4 when she became pregnant. Parents took her to the doctor thinking she has a tumor, but found out she was 7 months pregnant.

No child should have to go through that at any age till they are mentally and physically ready to be a mother

Most abusers are from within the family or a friend of the family. No child should have to go through that.
Pregnancy is safer than an abortion at that age. Babies can be raised as siblings, or adopted out. Nobody proposes that a ten year old raise a child. Though....interesting factoid....Henry VIIs mom Margaret Beauford was 12 when she got pregnant. Her great granddaughter was Elizabeth I

Nope.

You are sick.

So, you must have personal insight into this family. Please share it with us.

You are sick.

Liar. And abortionists aren't doctors.

I have insight into the world of sex abuse as I have worked for decades with victims, puke.

Nope.

The comparative safety of legal induced abortion and childbirth in the United States. - PubMed - NCBI

She's responsible for the safety of her child, and certainly knew the girl was being abused. They ALWAYS do. Now go away, freak, you make my skin crawl.
Why would you believe that she knew? The girl didn't even know she was pregnant, what that meant, or how it happened.

I have insight into the world of sex abuse as I have worked for decades with victims, puke.

Please. This is the same crowd that found excuses for Josh Duggar finger fucking his sisters

You are sick.

Liar. And abortionists aren't doctors.
Lying doesn't help your case, and is there ever an abortion you'd approve of?

Please. This is the same crowd that found excuses for Josh Duggar finger fucking his sisters

Christian conservatism is a cult.

You are sick.

You don't know that it's a "dangerous illegal abortion" - had the government allowed it, she would likely have had it done in a hospital. Forcing her to carry a pregnancy like that through to birth is every bit as abusive as the actions of those who got her pregnant. No one - NO ONE is looking out for the child here.

>>Pregnancy is safer than an abortion at that age<<

Not even close. Risk of death or uncontrolled bleed is too great. If she does not die, she might never be able to have childen as an adult.

.........and most women died in child birth at that age because it was dangerous. We don't live in the 1500's, we don't treat them as tools for some agreement or sell them off.

Prove it. She is 5 times more likely to die giving birth than an adult.

Christian conservatism is a cult.

So much so that they should start calling Mike Huckabee, al Hukkabi.

No they don't "always know". Often the child is threatened and terrorized into keeping it secret.

Forum List

Back